| 20

MR.POPULAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

so this was it huh?
this is were I was ment to die?
was I not ment to live a full life?
is this were a rich spoiled brat was ment for all along.
if that was the case I rather be poor.
all I wanted was him.
I hadnt seen sehun in about...you know what I dont know. I honestly dont know. all I know is I have been down here for a while..hours? days? I dont know all I know is I missed sehun dispite being in a cold cruel place I didnt care if I was or was not going to get out. I wanted to be with him.
I had a dream a good dream you would think that being in a state like this would cause nightmares but thinking of sehun...well that brough me to good ones.
I dreamed that we had gotten married and had kids and lived a happily ever af..... "YAH WAKE UP!" was what woke me out of my dream and into the night mare that I forgot I was in for how ever long I was alseep.
startled I look up at the guard behind the bars I was in. which by the way made me wonderd still about my ware abouts. "get up and come with me."
I follow that man trusting him to take me anywhere but to kill me. but I only found myself standing in frunt of mr.oh.
smiling like the mad man he was he looked at me.

"well hi darling did you have a goodnight sleep?" instead of answering him I was looking around to see to where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter