six

MR.POPULAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(taeyas pov)

"dont do it dont call him oppa! kaji ma! kaji ma!" he yelled at me outside the school building.
"sehun wae? why are you being like this?" I yelled back.
"just tell me you wont!" he ignored my question.
"ahhh jjinja!!! really are you serious?!" I just couldnt belive he was acting this way around the only person I trust.
"dae jjinja I dont like him!
"wae? are you jealous because he had me first?!"

(sehuns pov)

"wae? are you jelouse because he had me first?!"
my mouth hung open like no other.
I cant bekive she would say such a thing. I stayed there with my mouth hung open like an idiot. The heat rose up in my vains and I couldnt stop shaking. she looked at my guilty as charged and did try and defend her self at first.
I closed my mouth and let it all go. I was done. I didnt want to hear anymore. now I just wanted to go home and sleep. school. her. and him. it was about to be all about me.
I started to walk away.
"sehun im sorry." she followed after me. 
"why should you be sorry when its the truth?"
she said nothing further. and hesitantly got in. 
if onky she knew tge real reason why I didnt want her around him she would understand. sure I dont like him because of their history but damn that wasnt the only reason.
he was now public enemy number one.

(taeyas pov) sehun has been angery for a whike now he just leyed down and fell asleep...

I trired to get him to let me out the house this whole week but he wouldnt let me. no school no shopping nothing I couldnt even walk to the mail box without him right next to me. he said it was too dangerous. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter