| 12

MR.POPULAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since Sehun's suicide attempt, I couldn't leave him alone. I made him stay inside his room and I sat in there with him and made sure that he wouldn't attempt again. 
"Taeya I want to run away." He says. 
"Run away to where?" I ask.
"I don't know somewhere." He says grabbing my hand and making me sit next to him. 
"Hey how about this. We go to class together and if you still are getting beat up, we'll leave together." I say. 
I stand up and hold out my hand. 
He sighs and takes it. 
We walk out into the hallway together and people are giving him dirty looks.
"Look Taeya is walking with Sehun to class. Wittle Sehun needs mommy to walk him to class?" 
"Shut up. Leave him alone. The poor kid has gone through enough." I say. 
"See Taeya it would be much easier if I was-" he was cut off by someone throwing him against the wall pushing pasted me inatantly and spilling a whole bucket of honey and feathers on him.
"Okay people is all of this necessary?! He's learned his lesson already! He walks into class with blood and bruises and then leaves just to get more! 3 days ago he tried to commit suicide because you guys wouldn't stop torturing him! How would all of you feel if you were getting beat up everyday! Just leave him alone or you will have actual hell to pay!" I yell. 
"C'mon Sehun we're leaving." I say pulling his hand and walking to my dorm.
I stuff everything I can into my bag and walk out. 
"So we're really leaving?" He said. 
I nodded. 
Go pack as much as you can and we leave at noon." I say. I'm mad now. The poor boy is so hurt and people won't stop hurting him.
After calming myself down I walked into Sehun's room.
"Taeya isn't here to save you now Sehun. Stop calling her name." I hear someone say.
I burst into the door. 
"God will you people stop. Let him go!" I yell at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter