eight

MR.POPULAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I cried.

I actully cryed.

I cried alot after beakhyun left.
I couldnt take it. I hated what was inside of me. I couldnt handel having a baby right now. everything was going so fast all the time with me and sehun. there was all aorts of probkems that had encountered us since we first met. so many problems in so many time.

and this thing inside me was just another one.

I found myself throwing everything in my sight causing the living room to look like someone had survived a turnado. I was still there but the problems werent. they would only  hit and then leave a mess. a mess for me to clean up.

I fell to my knees and I held my stomach in pain. it was just all built up from all that I had held in.

in the middle of my break down I found my phone ringing. I slowly took it out and answerd it. not bothing to see who it was.

"how come you never texted me back?" 

taehyung?!

"umm I .I dont know." I lied.

"oh whatev....wait are you crying whats wrong?" he asked.

"nothing." I tried to hould it in.

"your lying." he said.

I couldnt I started crying hard and I sobbed into the phone.

"taeyanie its alright ill come hould you just please dont cry." he said soothingly. calling by my old nickname

"arraso." I said.

-
-
-

(Taehyungs pov)

she was stupied crying over that oh sehun. she didn't need him. he was an anyways. and im so glad he left after I threated him again when I had called him.

I was standing out side his apartment looking up at his windows I could see all the way in as he answerd the phone.

"yobosaeyo?"

"I see you still haven't left yet." I said  without greeting him back.

through the window I seen his face turn pale.

"what do you want now.?" he said trying to play it off. probably because taeya was in the room.

"you already know what I want I tould you in the begining  why aren't you cooperating?" I said annoyed

he was making my mission harder than it had to be.

"leave me alone.im  hanging up."

"dont hang up I will kill you right on the spot." I said furiously.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter