| 3

MR.POPULAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My next day here became a whole lot more enjoyable as I had Onew by my side. It turns out that he's also in a band called SHINee and he's the leader. 
"Taeya, I'd like you to meet. Jonghyun, Minho, Key, and Our Maknae Taemin. Taemin and Jonghyun's English is not very good so don't talk to them as much." Onew said pushing you towards a group of boys.
"Annyeonghaseyo Taeya ibnida." I say bowing.
"Onew it's been 6 days and you already found a girlfriend. You didn't even let the poor girl get a chance to breath. C'mon Taeya let's get you some tea." Key pulls you towards the kitchen.
"So you and that Baekhyun kid. Are you a thing." Key asks as he brews your tea.
You shake your head reluctantly.
Baekhyun was cute and totally amazing he just isn't your type. "No he's a friend for back home in America." You reply. "On the first day he became part of Exo and he's their new vocalist. I haven't seen him at all really." You say as you take a small sip of your tea.
"What I would do is let Baekhyun hang out with the popular kids for a while. If he likes it he'll never leave, but If he doesn't then he'll come running back to you." Key said handing you a cup of tea. "Let's just hope for the second one. Cheers?" Key said holding his cup up. You do the same as your cups click together.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter