five

MR.POPULAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sehun's Pov)

Every night I would wake up, go downstairs and yell at myself. All of this was my fault. It's my fault that people are out to kill Taeya. It's my fault that Taeya is scared to go outside. It's my fault that she fears basically everything in the world. I've had so many suicidal thoughts. All I want to do is die and get away from everything but that won't be good for Taeya. But there is one thing that boggles my mind. Why am I the one who has to live on like my dad. I have a brother who is perfectly capable. Why does it have to be me?

(At school)

I kept Taeya close to me at all times because I don't know who my family sent out to attempt to kill us and I don't want my girlfriend dying. 
"Taeya, I need to use the bathroom. Stay right here. If anyone looks suspicious just scream and I'll come get you." I tell her. 
She nods. 
I walk into the bathroom and the next thing I know, I'm pinned to the wall. Bit by someone I thought was completely innocent, Taehyung. 
"Tsk Tsk. Not coming to Korea because you want to protect your stupid girlfriend." He said.
"Taeya's not stupid. Who are you anyway?" I ask. 
"I'm the new member of the Korean mafia. Your family sent me to track you down and to bring you to Korea where you belong. And if you don't come. I'll kill Taeya with my own bare hands." He said. "Leave Taeya alone. I'm not coming. If you touch her I will kill you." I said through my teeth.
"If you don't come, I'll kill Taeya and the rest of her family." He said. 
"Don't touch her or her family." I basically growl.
"I won't touch her unless you come back to Korea. Make your decision." He says then let's go of my collar.
He walks out of the bathroom. Now I have no choice. I need to go to Korea. I can't take a chance with that. How am I going to tell her? 

I continue what I came in here for in the first place and I walk out and act like it didn't happen. it best that way to keep taeya in the dark about things. 
I came out the bathroom and her attention was on me. 
suspiciously. 
"you say anything to him?" she said looking down the hallway towards taehyung.
"no nega wae?"(no why would I)  I snaped in korean. I was so tired of speaking English.
"ok I guess." 
but I had a feeling she didn't belive me.
and I belive she didn't.

we had classes together but not alot. I was in my american history class. taeya had math. I just hoped that guy isnt in there. and if he was and layed a hand on her I would kill him myself.

(taeya pov)

my ex, taehyun kept looking at me from across the room. he was still as inocent and cute as when I had left him. when we had been together he seemed like the only thing thing in my life that wasn't corrupted.
he smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter