| 11

MR.POPULAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been almost a month and Sehun still isn't getting any better. People are still beating him up and he seems to be taking it all in. He's in so much pain. I can tell by the way he looks.
After everyday I would take him into his room and clean up his wounds that never seem to disappear. 
Sehun deserved all of the beatings the first week but now it's a little excessive. 
I feel really bad for the poor boy. 
Finally today ended and I can rescue Sehun from all the constant torture. 
I put him on my back and carry him to his room. He falls on the bed. 
"I'm sorry Sehun. If I could do something I could." I tell him.
"When will all of this end. I want to have my normal life back where I wouldn't get beat up everyday. I'm such an idiot!" He sobs. "Sehun you're not an idiot. You just made an idiotic choice." I say putting some ice on his back.
"Ahh That hurts!" He screams. "I swear tomorrow you won't have to worry about me at all. I'll be out of you way and everybody's way. Just you wait and see." He says.
I shake my head. 
"I'm not letting you handle those people alone I'm going to help you. Just shut up and rest. I'll go get you some tea from the shops." I say 
he nods and I walk out of his room. 
There is no way I am leaving him on his own.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter