nine

MR.POPULAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sehun's Pov)

It feels good to be back in Korea but as it came on to my second week being here, I regretted it. I got a call from Taeya.
"Taeya! Oh my god! What's up!" I said excitedly.
"Sehun I'm pregnant" she says. 
Wait what? Did I hear that correctly. 
"Your pregnant?!" I yell.
"Yes I'm 4 months pregnant with your child." She said. 
"I'm coming home right now." I said but then I felt a grip on my wrist. 
"You're not going anywhere. Killers don't leave for petty girls." My new henchman told me.
"Leave or I kill you." I told him and he left immediately. 
"Taeya I can't come now but I promise I'll be there when mini-you is born." I promise her.
"Promise is a serious word Sehun. You promised you wouldn't leave but there you are in Korea. You promised you'd never curse at me but you did. It's okay. I'll take care of the baby by myself." She said then hung up. 
I fell to my knees. 
Her words hurt me. But I noticed that she was hurting more than me. And I was to stupid to realize earlier.

(Taehyung's Pov)

Right after Taeya hung up I took her phone.
"Stop playing Taehyung give it back." She says reaching towards it. I throw it across the street. 
"What the ! You're buying my a new-" I cut her off by putting her into a headlock.
"Don't talk or you'll make this a lot harder on yourself." I say. 
I feel bad doing this. 
I have to kill her. I heard her sobs coming from as I covered it with my hand. I pushed her against the wall and hand cuffed her.
"Taehyung please stop. Why are you doing this to me? I thought you cared!" She yelled.
"It was all an act. And now you don't have Sehun to come and save you." I said. 
"Who are you?" She said. I chuckled "I'm the new leader of the mafia. And I'm going to kill you."

-

"ok son what the hell repeat tht again?" baekhyuns father said. 
"sehun is missing and I feel uneasy about it. somthing deeper is going on."
his father laughed in frunt of beakhyun key and onew.
but they seemed serious so he stoped laughing.
he cleared his throat in embarrassment. 
they were currently at the training centering that was underground. 
mr.byun threw papers on his desk.
"arraso. I guess I always tell you to trust your gut feeling." he said sighing."okay but it just doesn't make any sense. why would he leave then if he wasn't forced?"
"thats what im saying there is somthing deeper."
"wheres taeya." he asked
"with taehyung."onew said.
"who is that?" he said.
"her ex she and him used to date."baekhyun said.
"goddammit son what did I tell you nevee let a client with people you dont know!"
"dad but I do knew who was wh...." 
he cut his son off angrily. 
"thats the point you KNEW son people change."

(taeyas pov)
"why taehyung why?" I cried.
he threw me on his bed. he started to undress me.
"what are you doing I sobed.
"I want you taeya." 
so was this an act?juat a sick game to get in my pants.was he really going to kill me.but how would he know anbout the mafia then. I was confused and I was still scared.
he got in between my legs.he rubbed his hard agaist my . I whimperd in want. but why? I dont know.
"make love to me taeya. I know you still love me."
did I?
whether I wanted to or not he took all my cloths off.
"god your so beautiful. I always wanted you. you know I still love you right?"
"wait taehyung. "
he pounced on me kissing me passionately. 
and before I knew it he was inside of me.
filling me with himself.

(taehyungs pov)

I needed her I wanted her. wheather she wanted me or not.
she moaned under me and I knew she was feeling good with me inside her. she was so y. I knew I had to kill her. it what I came here for, but my heart got the best of me and I ended up ing the out of her instead. I dinally did what I wanted to do with that beatiful woman. the woman of my dreams. I made love to her.

she screamed my name and I figured she came. I came right after I leyed on top of her breathlessly.

and these words broke my heart.

"your still going to kill me huh?" she sobbed.

I started crying.

I had decided I would die instead of her.

"no taeyanie. no I wont kill you."

I would die instead.

(taeya pov)

I felt guilty I was pregnant and I had with another man other than my babys father. and worse yet he was a part of the mafia. ive never felt so low in my life.
but sehun left me.
I hate him
eveeything is is fault.
hea the reason why I am carring this child.  
why taehyung was or is going yo kill me.
I hated him right now.
I cried in frunt of taehyung. 
"he caressed my face im not going to kill you taehyunie. I cant. even if I tried. I still love you. if anyone will die its going to be me. dont worry"

I flinched under his touOkay, what by the teaseat I put all my trust iputtingrhis moving away but my hands were cuffed to the bed post. 
"You're so cute when you struggle" he said poking my nose.
"Don't touch me you rapMr. ByunGet away you-" the next thing I knothings of duct tape was over my mouth. Taehyung puts oHeclothes and leaves the room. I wish someone was here to save me.else putsstheir

I can't belAree Sehun left Taeyame, I's so dumb. 
"Onew open up the laptop." Baekhyun's dad insButcted me as we drove to Taeya's house at aButnknown speed. I did aTaeyad.
"Toute inpanicked's name into the navigator app andItell me the what pops up." He says.
"37.5665°everyone0°. What Firstthat mean?" I aTaiyuaneyAnd coordinates you idiot." Key Buts slapping me in the head. "Don't forget I haDon'the capabilitDad, pleaseng your Kim Kibum." I say.
He rolhim, pleasesdon'tr. Byun why are you tracking a 20 ypanicd."Whatsk. 
"Don't ask questions. Baekhyun find where those coordinates lead to?" He says.
"Seoul, South Korea." He says. 
"Okay now track Taeya." He then said. 
"35.3667°, 119.0167°" I said.
"Bakersfield, California." Baekhyun said after. 
"That's like an 16 hour drive from here. That's all the way down in South California. Were close to Washington." Key said. 
"Well I got nothing." I said closing the computer. What do we do now?

(taehy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter