[B]

Parenting Riot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jongin, we’re running out of diapers.”

“Okay baby, I’ll buy it.”

“I want the pink one for Hee and the blue one for Joon. Buy the biggest diapers pack, okay?”

“Got it!”

Soojung's left alone in the house with the babies. They were still sleeping and now they were both in their room. “Wow. Boring,” she grumbled to her self as she took her phone to scroll down the contacts. Her eyes darted to no other than Yoobi’s number. They’ve grown closer –really close– since she got married with Sehun. She also had child a year earlier than Soojung so she spent times more with Yoobi to learn about how to take care of babies, though she didn’t show any progress aside from carrying the baby properly.

“Eonnie!”

“Yoobi! Where are you?”

“I’m at my parents’ place. Where are you?”

“Pff. I’m alone in the house. Jongin’s out to buy diapers. I was going to ask you to come here.”

“I’m sorry Eonnie… I already promised my parents to come over on Sunday.”

“Nah. It’s okay sweet pie. Have fun!”

“Yes~"

She blew her bangs as her thumb scrolled for another number to call. She didn’t know it precisely but she stopped scrolling on Baekhyun’s number. With a thought of coaxing her to take care of the babies with Taeyeon so she could go out with Jongin, she excitedly dialed his numbers.

“What?”

“Wow. So rude.”

“Kekekekekekekekeke.”

“Freak.”

“What’s up baby girl?”

“Byun Baekhyun, I warn you to stop.”

“Okay then I’m hanging up–“

“WAIT!”

“I know you want me.”

“Whatever. Can you please come over with Taeyeon-Eonnie and take care of the twins?” she knew how much they love the twins so she wanted to make a good use of it.

Since the babies were still two weeks old, they're still not allowed to go out of the house. The doctor said she should wait until they enter 40 days of age then she could bring them outside the house to stroll around.

“My Taeyeonnie has schedule in Japannn,” seriously, he just whined. “But I can come with Chanyeol if you want.”

“Ew,” Soojung scrunched her face in disapproval of thoughts about how disgusting his whining face was. “Okay then. Just get your here because I’m going on a lunch date with Jongin.”

“Got it baby.”

“Don’t baby me.”

“Meannie.”

She waited for half an hour and she was burnt to ground. She had nothing to do since the maid had come in early morning to clean up everything. Let me tell you that they live in their own condominium now but instead of taking care of the condo herself, she hired a daily maid to come in the morning and evening. Soojung is literally nothing when it comes to chores (and taking care of the baby, actually). She would either flood the kitchen with bubbles, burnt her cooks, break a plate when she tried to do the dishes, well, things that’s out of imaginary. Lucky that Jongin could understand her and being so much considerate toward her since he knew that he’s totally nowhere better than her. They’re just still bad in the same ways.

“Hello beautiful,” she flinched when she felt pair of arms circled on her shoulders from the back of the couch.

“Gosh, you scared me,” she closed her eyes in relief as her right hand palm her chest. “Why are you so fast?”

“Let’s not forget that I’m just really good at speeding,” he grinned as he jumped on the couch recklessly and laid his head on her lap to lie down. “Don’t you have any thought to give your husband a good reward for going out in a Sunday morning just to buy diapers?”

Soojung chuckled and she swore he was just so cute with his eyes closed. She leaned down to plant a kiss on his forehead and then flicked it.

“Yah! I don’t ask for a flick in the freaking forehead,” he nagged.

“I love you too,” she sneered as she ran her fingers through his hair. “Chanyeol and Baekhyun are coming over. I told them to take care of Hee and Joon so we can go out for a while.”

“Yeay! A date!” he exclaimed with his hands clapping. “But can we trust them with our two weeks old babies?” he frowned in the next second.

“…Maybe? We’ll leave only after I put them to nap though. They’ll be sleeping for the next three or four hours so having a lunch outside won’t hurt, right?”

“Have I told you that you’re the best wife in universe?” he shot up and tackled her in his arms as they bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter