[R]

Parenting Riot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[two years later]

 

 

“MOMMMMMMMMMMM!”

Krystal turned around and watched as Hee approaching closer to her, and the next thing she did was tugging the hem of her cooking apron. “Joon is crying because of dad!”

“Shoot.”

Krystal entered the twins’ room and found Kai whom trying to soothe Joon from crying and Joon who were crying like there’s no more tomorrow. She could immediately point that it was Kai’s mistake that he burst out crying. She carried Joon up on her arms and glared at Kai from above.

“I swear it’s just a coincidence!” Kai shot up from the floor; consecutively trying to soothe Joon down. “Yah. Cut it off Kim Hae Joon. Don’t make me send you to the army earlier than I should.”

“You even haven’t enlisted yet, stupid,” she rolled her eyes.

Krystal could trust no one but Hee at the time. Just one stare needed and Hee would spill out everything without flaws. “Joon and dad watched something on Youtube together. I think it’s something rather funny mom, because Joon didn’t laugh but dad did. Dad was so happy that he started slapping and seal clapping. And Joon is the one whom dad was slapping.”

“It’s because the video is too funny!” Kai pouted as cute as possible to avoid her rant and nagging.

Krystal closed her eyes in despair. Never she thought this family would be this stupid. “Kim Kai. You don’t slap your three years old son when you’re laughing!”

“It was really hurt mommmmmmmmmmmm,” Joon began to raise his voice and cried louder than before. Krystal wanted to tell him to calm down but she knew how hard Kai slap people when he’s laughing. Even she had fought myriad times with him from getting slap when he laughed.

“It’s okay Joon. Let’s get something to cool off the pain,” Krystal swayed the toddler.

“I never raise you to be this weak, Kim Hae Joon,” Kai tried to act firm but ended up making himself look fool. Krystal pinched Kai’s nose and the latter winced in pain, “Go to the body-sized mirror in our closet room and scold your own self there.”

“Why would I talk to my self-“

“NOW.”

“Okay. God. Chill. Calm your ,” Jongin scoffed as he turned around and make his way to the closet room. He wasn’t going to scold himself, he’s not that stupid, but at least she witnessed him going inside the closet room.

Krystal finally got to soothe Joon down by giving him his favorite ice crea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter