[G]

Parenting Riot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal busily picked out summer clothes from the babies’ walking closet with Sehun watching her from behind. He’s busy judging about the clothes she picked. Meanwhile, the babies were outside playing in the room with Wonsoo.

“Argh, tell me again why you are here,” Krystal rolled her eyes in annoyance when Sehun once again let out a disgusted face at her choice.

“Because your babies are slaying the beach in three days. That’s why you need me here,” he pointed at her sassily.

“You came here without me asking for your information,” she sneered and turned around to back face him again.

“Because I’m your genie?” he added as he crossed his legs like a boss – eyes kept fixing at her fixedly. "Yah. Bring that strawberry patterned baby's bikini!"

It’s time for Krystal to feed the babies their lunch. She went to the kitchen and made the babies’ porridge. She went back to the room and quickly fed them while playing with the twins and also Wonsoo.

She went back to the kitchen to clean the baby plates and checked the food in fridge. She found nothing left from last night take-outs and sighed in despair. Her life is always about eating outside and take-outs or the home cook that the daily maid made – she never dared to cook again since the last time she burnt her dad’s precious pan back in New York.

“Yo. I’m hungry,” Sehun shoved her aside and take a look inside the fridge. Krystal smacked his head and turned around to find her phone. Again, she’s going to delivery something from any restaurant she wants.

“Yah Sehun-ah, what do you want for lunch?” she asked him while reading the menus in her phone.

“You’re going to delivery food? You have piles of food ingredients here. You still can’t cook?” he asked with a dumbfounded face.

Krystal hissed at him and turned her eyes back to the phone’s screen. “Cooking is bothersome. Delivery at its best.”

Sehun shook his head and closed the fridge. “So why did you bother buying food ingredients if you won’t cook it anyway?” he smirked as he took her phone to read the menu.

“It’s because usually, my daily maid would cook for us. But my mom cut off her shift this week in order to make me learn about house chores. How great is that?” she pouted as she leaned her head onto the table.

“I’m so glad I never got to marry you,” Sehun chuckled as he closed the Safari’s page and dialed a number on Krystal’s phone.

“Eonnie~” a sweet voice was heard from across the phone.

“Yeobo~” Sehun tilted his head and smiled to himself foolishly. Krystal could only cringe in disgust and wriggled her body.

“Oh oppa? Why? Is there something happen with Wonsoo?” her voice was rather panic.

“Aniya~” he answered her in a whiney voice. “Well, I want you to share a know-how about cooking to this poor peasant beside me.”

“Yah!” Krystal slapped his arms and he chuckle mischievously. “You better teach her something good because I’ll be the one who taste her cook this afternoon.”

“Ah~” Yoobi got the vibe and chuckled bitterly from across. She had taught her so many times about cooking but Krystal never really got to do whatever she teaches her to do. “Okay then. What did you have there, eonnie?”

Sehun gave the phone to Krystal but the latter just sat up straight face palming. He then smacked her to make her jump off the high stool and pushed her toward the fridge. Krystal could only glare at him furiously before she opened the fridge to look at the ingredients she has.

“Eung… I have meat here. But is it pork of beef? I don’t know. Then I have… eung… what is this? Ew it smells!” she shrieked while holding to a piece of ginger with the tip of her fingers.

“Okay so we have meat, then?” Yoobi could only laugh mentally and listened to her unique eonnie.

“Hmm… Okay then I have eggs, chives… wait, is it chives or celery? It’s also green,” she mumbled to the phone.

“That’s a chive stupid!” Sehun yelled from behind and earned another killer glare from Krystal. Her attention went back to the fridge as her hands reach for another ingredients of course with a shriek and a few ‘ew’.

“Okay eonnie. Here. Do you have red pepper paste and flakes, garlic cloves, onion and ginger? If you don’t know the names then ask Sehun oppa for a help.”

Sehun helped her check the ingredients and turned out that she had it all in her fridge. Well, the poor mother actually have so many kinds of ingredients from the cheapest to the most expensive Kobe in her fridge but she never used it herself. She always gives it to the hand of the maid.

Yoobi guided her in phone to make Daeji Bulgogi. It actually took only 20 minutes normally but in Krystal’s hand, it took almost an hour to cook.

“Yoobi-ah gomawo!” she cheered to the phone once sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter