[P]

Parenting Riot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal put the last earrings on her left ears and stared at her reflection once again. She had done her make up for three hours and now she had finally came to satisfaction. She didn’t want to ruin the special night by looking off even just a slight and she really hoped tonight would be just perfect; no flaws.

Suddenly, she heard a bell coming from the entrance that made her furrowed her eyebrows. It’s 6:58PM and it should be Kai coming to pick her up but why did he have to ring the bell? He could’ve just punched the passcode number. Krystal got up to open the door by herself. She checked the video doorbell first and beamed brightly when she saw Kai handsomely wrapped in his black suit waving and smiling foolishly at the camera. Krystal didn’t wait any longer and ran toward the entrance to open the door for him.

“Jongin-ah!” Krystal jumped onto his embrace and hugged him tightly. Even before they depart, she could feel the tingling from the butterflies in her stomach. Kai tightly embraced her and planted a kiss on her forehead. He let go of the hug and took seconds to scan her from head to toe in amazement. She already wore the red dress he bought her and he could smell the typical sweet scent from the Prada perfume he chose for her as well but she was still in her slippers yet she still looked drop dead gorgeous. Krystal felt insecure about his intense stare and mistook it as an insult and pouted. “Do I look bad? Can you wait for another three hours? Because I need to re-do my make up.”

“No no no no no. It’s that you’re so gorgeous that you left me with no words, beautiful. Now get your heels and purse because my special plan can’t wait,” he chuckled as he turned her body around and pushed her inside.

They went downstairs afterwards hand in hand and walked outside the elevator only to catch people’s eyes on them. They looked so perfect together as a couple that you could both shrink from jealousy and smile from the sweetness. They headed outside and boarded on the black Limousine parked in front of the lobby. Kai actually wanted to drive his new Maserati to the venue but he wanted to make it special so he decided to use his father’s Limousine along with the chauffeur. 

“Where are we going actually?” Krystal asked right when the Limousine began to drive off the place.

“It’s a surprise. Why should I tell you about it?”

“Okay… Then what about the twins? Where are they?” Krystal threw another question that’s been bothering her mind for the whole day. 

Kai’s face immediately turned bitter as he rolled his eyes to find good words to explain it. He knew she wanted to at least hear he left the twins with her sister but nobody could help him that day other than EXO. “I have no choice… But don’t worry! I swear I have my eyes set on them from second to second and I even sent them to sleep by my self. They’re sleeping soundly in Minseok’s room now and I’ve told him to kick out whoever it is trying to barge into the room especially Chanyeol, Chen, and Baekhyun.”

Krystal was lost at words and really wanted to scold him for leaving the twins there but this time she needed to at least trust him and be grateful. To take care of the crazy twins by himself and chose to throw away his precious weekend sleep is something she couldn’t expect from Kim Jongin. “Just don’t turn off your phone in case they call us when something happen. I’m texting Xiumin and Suho now to keep those trash away from our babies.

They arrived at a luxurious building and immediately set off after the chauffeur opened the door for them. They went straight to the elevator and went up to the highest floor. They walked out the elevator and it turned out to be a quiet fine dining restaurant. It’s surrounded by window glass that showed Seoul night city lights.

“Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Kim. You may follow me to your table. This way,” the servant politely greeted them and led them to the table prepared right beside the window. He and the other servant pulled the chair for them and offered them wine as they scan through the menu. The servant left them after they made their order and they’re left just with the two of them.

“This place is so beautiful, Jongin-ah. Why did you never tell me that such place exist?” she said as she looked around in bewilderment.

“I searched through the whole sites and reviews and also asked around only to find the best place in town. It’s supposed to be crowded but I rent the whole place for tonight so it’s going to be us two in this place,” Kai answered before he sip the red wine.

Krystal gasped in shock and covered he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter