[K]

Parenting Riot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal placed several plates on top of the dining table. There were breads, sliced bacons, sausages, and jams with various flavors. When you thought that she made the simple breakfast, you needed to look at the kitchen and there you would find her maid cooking some porridge for the last course. Krystal is still lacking as ever no matter how much she tried to cook so the maid made everything.

“Ahjumma, is the porridge ready?” she asked as she poured down orange juice in the glasses. The maid smiled at her as she wiped the baby bowl after she plated the porridge and said, “The twins’ food is ready. You can have your breakfast while I feed them.”

Krystal beamed at her and nodded immediately. Krystal’s lucky that her mother found her a really multitalented daily maid; she’s good at cleaning, her cook is amazing, she has skills at babysitting and is trustworthy, she’s clever, she experts all the household chores, she’s even strong and ingenious. Kai even said that if he met the 56 years old ahjumma earlier maybe he would marry her instead of Krystal; he’s obviously joking but still, it turned out making Krystal went silent for the next three days.

Krystal ran to her bedroom and peeked to the babies’ room first. They were sitting on the box while playing with Hee’s dolls together. Krystal smiled and decided to leave them both because the young mother read on an Internet article that it’s good to leave your twins alone from the very first age. It said it’s good for their bond so she often does it.

“Jongin-ah~ wake up~” she climbed to the bed and shook Jongin’s body, but he just groaned and turned around. Krystal tried another attempt but she failed. She knew that it wouldn’t make Kim Jongin wake up from his deep sleep so she stepped up to another level. She twisted his body around, got on top of him, and strangled both his arms with her leg. As expected, Jongin immediately woke up and flinched.

“What are you doing? Are you that hungry at this early morning?” he said with half of his eyes opened. Krystal felt like playing with him so she immediately acted flirty all of sudden. She trailed her finger on his chest and bit his lips; and that caused Jongin felt hot all over his body.

“Oh? Why is it hot all of sudden?” he immediately got a grip of her waist and moved her aside as he got up and took his sleeveless off. Krystal tried hard not to laugh but at the same time she tried not to feel at the same time because topless Kai is just simply tempting.

He was about to pulled her and strangled her on top but the door slammed open suddenly.

“OMO. ANDWE OPPA. I’M TOO INNOCENT FOR THIS.”

“Aish, you need an exorcism to lessen your .”

“Yah Kim Jongin. Is that a or namsan tower?”

Krystal and Kai rolled her eyes and hissed when they saw the three of them entering the room. Donghae entered the room with Sehun hanging his arms around Donghae’s waist with Baekhyun followed them behind.  They didn’t know who invited them there but they were there anywhere.

“IT’S A NAMSAN TOWER BECAUSE YOURS IS NOT EVEN BIGGER THAN MY PINKIE,” Jongin scolded as he stood up and wore his clothes. Krystal got up embarrassedly while fixing her hair and stared at the three of them. “Why are you here anyway?” she asked them sarcastically. She hates the existence of these ers.

“We’re here for breakfast,” Baekhyun answered and turned around to the walking closet direction to yelled at Kai who’s inside. “MINE IS BIGGER THAN YOUR PINKIE ANYWAY.”

Krystal could only roll her eyes and left them inside the room. She went outside and she startled when she saw two persons digging food in her dining table. Jessica and Taeyeon were there happily munching a french toast and bacons.

“Eonnie! Who let them inside my room?!” she immediately whined once she saw her sister. Jessica just giggled and continued munching her bread then Taeyeon answered the question for her. “They just walked in saying that the babies’ room is unlocked from outside so they needed to get in through your bedroom.”

Krystal just closed her eyes in despair and took seat beside Taeyeon. She grabbed her glass and drank the whole juice right away. “What are you doing here this early?” she asked while she took sausage and ate it.

“We’re here to pick you up. We’re going for a costume hunt today!” Taeyeon exclaimed excitedly while doing a seal-clap.

Krystal furrowed her brows – she felt slightly confused because it’s so sudden. “Costume? What for?”

“I’m throwing Halloween party in our house, babo-ya,” Jessica said while munching her food. “How come you’re not aware of your own sister’s plan? Pathetic sister.”

“It’s because I have family to take care of, you rotten ahjumma,” she mocked her and Jessica threw her napkin right away at her face. “Don’t envy me when I marry a billionaire one day. My husband will be as good as Chris Evans, or even more,” she smirked and continued eating her food.

“Just take care of that Donghae ahjusshi first. He becomes hopeless of you time by time,” she ended the bicker with a bite of sausage. Krystal then left her nagging sister while laughing and walked to her room.

After Kai and his family finished getting ready, they all departed to the first costume shop. The shop sells more of cartoon figure costumes and it looks like everything’s there. As expected, the ones who’re most excited were Baekhyun and Taeyeon. They were drowned in their own

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter