[T]

Parenting Riot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Since there were going to be additional three kids, Soojung and Jongin decided to teach Hee and Joon to be independent. They’re always spoiled up until their third age, living their life like little prince and princess who only knows playing and getting stuffs they want. Even though Jongin and Soojung still appeared as fun and easygoing parents who’re very open about making mistakes, they still learned how to educate their children properly in the nicest way possible.

“Wake up babies~ Mr. Sun is already up~” Soojung sang song, kissing their cheeks in return as she tidied up the scattered pillows. Since the Kim twins love running around, they decided to throw away their baby boxes because either Hee or Jun had successfully bumped their head on the stand at least five times. Now, they replaced it with a mattrees that covered up almost half of their bedroom, making the kids’ room a pillow island.

Joon was the first one who responded to Soojung’s voice. He cutely rubbed his eyes as he looked around sleepily, wiping his imaginary drool. Soojung chuckled as she realized how much Joon resembled Jongin the more he grew up. He had Jongin’s sharp jaw structure, spongy lips, and even the baby fat on his cheeks amount the same as Jongin’s.

“Mommy~” Joon whined out, pulling the hem of Soojung’s pullover and she lied down beside him to plant butterfly kisses on his cheeks.

“Good morning Joonie. Did you have a good sleep?”

Joon circled his little arms and buried his face on Soojung’s collarbones like how Jongin usually does every morning. He did everything exactly the same as Jongin and it amazed Soojung.

“Eung… I have a really, rrrrreeeeaaaaallllly good sleep.”

Soojung couldn’t help but giggling from his voice and snuggled him closer. “Let’s wake up your sister. Mommy will prepare breakfast ingredients.”

“Wait up!” Joon squealed, holding back Soojung from standing up. Soojung just stared at him questioningly before Joon got up and circled Soojung’s stomach in loving manner. He brushed his nose against Soojung’s navel and planted a smooch after. “Good morning sisters! Joon-oppa is here~”

Soojung warmly smiled at Joon’s action. It’s been a week since they broke the news to the twins and Joon would always greet his unborn siblings. The cutest part was that he claimed it as girls already when in fact it wasn’t yet discovered.

“Sisters? Are you sure you’re able to protect four girls in future?”

Joon looked up without taking his pout off of Soojung’s stomach. “Are you doubting me, mom?”

She burst out laughing and threw her head back. “Oh my God. You’re still three years old! Where did you learn that words?”

“Nowhere,” he grinned, back to snuggling Soojung’s flat stomach. “Mommy, how can my sisters breathe inside your small stomach? Mommy needs to get fat so they can have wider space inside!”

“It’s because they’re still really, really small, that’s why my stomach hasn’t gotten bigger by now,” she explained. “Are you worried?”

“100% worried!” he frowned, puffing his cheeks cutely at Soojung. “Mommy needs to eat more. Joon will give Mommy lots of chocolates and candies~”

“Really? Thank you,” she patted his head. “So where’s my chocolate and candy now?”

“I don’t have any now. So let’s go buy chocolate and candy now!” he grinned mischievously as he stood up and tugged Soojung’s arms to get up.

Soojung scrunched her nose, “Since when did you become tricky like this?”

“Tricky?” he batted his eyelashes in confusion and he was really adorable that Soojung ended up scooping him on her arms and his cheeks mercilessly. Joon giggled and squealed, “Bad Mommy! Bad Mommy!”

“Stop being so cute and stop looking a lot like your father, will you?” she threatened, blowing raspberries on Joon’s stomach and he jerked back while laughing out loud. “Daddy! Help help!”

Soojung finishe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter