[U]

Parenting Riot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongin stood in front of a shelf, looking confusedly at rows of sauces. He went to the supermarket to do groceries without Soojung this time, so he’d spent almost half an hour only getting a quarter of the groceries lists.

Being a protective husband that he is, he’d forbid Soojung to tire herself even when she’s just entered her third month pregnancy. He had his own reasons though, because unlike her previous pregnancy with the twins, Soojung’s weaker this time. It could be because she’s carrying three babies at the same time, or maybe it’s actually her stress that had taken in, but as a husband, the least he could do was to make sure that she’s safe. They had gone through a huge fight before because Soojung insisted to fly to New York and finish her study, but Jongin didn’t let her. They even stopped talking for almost a week but then Soojung finally gave in. She would try to postpone her college for one more year and would ask her preceptor to help her with the administration.

“How would I know which one is the sweet soy sauce when it’s all black?” he grumbled, taking each bottles to scan the label but the guy’s still clueless as ever. He looked around in daze when he saw more black sauces rowed above him.

He gaped his mouth and pouted, “Freaking ugly sauces. Why are you all black? I should’ve been the only black exist here!”

“I don’t think your skin is dark.”

Jongin flinched when an unfamiliar voice responded to his words. He turned around and saw an unknown girl standing beside him. She looked young, probably around his age, and the woman was definitely a bomb. Her thick brunette hair fell flawlessly, her red lips is seductive enough for man to fall for her in a glance, she has strong gaze that screams confidence all over her, and her body is definitely something that you could miss out. She’s skinny, but her body volume is literally no joke. She had huge s and firm that showed how much squats she’d done.

“Are you looking for something?” she played with her eyes, not even blinking but it’s clear that she’s flirting him. Well, who wouldn’t? A fine man like Jongin wearing plain white shirt that showed his broad chest paired with ripped jeans and dirty sneakers yet he’s wearing Rolex on his wrist is definitely something you shouldn’t ignore when you walk pass by him. At least not when you knew you’re a good-looking woman as well.

“Yeah,” he answered, giving her an uncomfortable stare when she leaned closer to see his groceries list. Jongin immediately shut his eyes close when she intentionally showed her cleavage since the cut of her shirt was really low.

“There are so many sauces you need there. Well, are you perhaps a chef?” she chuckled and he didn’t know what’s necessary about biting her lips in the process.

“No,” he said, backing away a little.

She noticed that Jongin had become more awkward, but she misunderstood his reaction as getting attracted to her. She tossed her hair to her back and this time, she grabbed one of the bottles to give it to him.

“Here. It’s the sweet soy sauce,” she handed it to him. Once Jongin grabbed the bottle, she suddenly pulled it back. Since Jongin still had his hand around the bottle, he was pulled onto her and ended up hitting her chest to chest. His face grew red, not because he liked it but because of how much disgusted he was.

He let go off the bottle and backed away. “What are you doing?”

“Oh come on,” she rolled her eyes. “Don’t be such a prude.”

Jongin knew exactly where the conversation was going, but he decided to play innocent. “I don’t know what you’re talking about. If you excuse me, I will–“

The woman realized that Jongin was about to leave when he grabbed his cart, so she intentionally tripped her feet on his cartwheel and let her body fell on him. Jongin got a grip of her arms, holding her from crashing him down but then he froze when he felt her hand brushing against his crotch. Jongin was really thinking about throwing her off the floor, but he’s still humanly and gentleman enough not to literally shove her onto the ground.

“Well, you smell nice,” she said, looking up while tracing her finger along Jongin’s chest and bit her lips.

Jongin smiled, caressing her cheek and leaned closer to her. She’s beautiful, and there’s no way a guy wouldn’t fall for her charms, not to mention that her body is to die for. He stared at her deeply and smirked when she pressed her body closer once again, knowing that he’d fallen for her bait. He looked down to her hand that’s roaming on his wide chest and grabbed her waist in a slight forceful grip.

“So you like it rough?” she said, circling her arm around his waist this time. “I like it rough too and wet.”

“Oh really?” he let her felt his warm peppermint breath and he slightly felt her body squirming under his touch. He traced his finger on her arms, caressing it before he leaned down to her ears. “But too bad, I have a family with a woman that I love very much. She’s prettier, classier, more gorgeous, and most of all,” he stepped back from her and grabbed his cart, “She’s everything that you would never be in your entire life. Next time you want to throw fling on a guy, try to seduce someone cheaper.”

The woman just watched him walking away with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter