[O]

Parenting Riot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal woke up from her sleep and she somehow felt fresher than usual. She’s used to waking up early but today seemed like the day outside is brighter than the other days. Krystal shot up and looked around only to find the room clean and tidy. She also found the other side of the bed empty without a trace of mess. She kept on looking around in confusion until she spotted a breakfast table on couch with full breakfast served. There were plate of bacons, omelet, french toast, baked beans, and sausage complete with roasted cherry tomato and mushrooms, a glass of fresh milk and a glass of apple juice, fruit cup, and a pink envelope under a stalk of red rose.

To answer the entire marvel happened, she took the envelope and read it only to find herself smiling over each word written there. She was so exhausted yesterday that she even forgot her birthday on the upcoming day. Today is her birthday and to let her regain her sense from all the commotion brought by her little family, Kai gave her a full day to enjoy by herself while he took care of the twins by his own. He also cleaned out the whole house and cooked her breakfast before he left so all she should do on her birthday was only to rest and to have fun.

 

Good morning Mrs. Kim,

You’ll turn 22 by the moment you open your eyes in the morning. Well, now that you woke up already, you are 22! Happy birthday to you, the one person I love truly, the mother of my two adorable children. I have cleaned the whole house, cooked you delicious breakfast after seven attempts but don’t worry, I’ve cleaned the kitchen as well, and brought everything the twins need. Don’t get mad at me for bringing them out at 7AM – I didn’t wake them up and bring them while they’re sleeping in a safe way. And if you go to the closet room, you’ll find a box on the couch. Put it on and I’ll pick you up at 7. I’ll miss you so much until the night comes so have fun and give your self some relaxing break because you’re going back as a mother tonight when we pick the twins up.

Thank you for staying healthy through the past tiring years. Let’s be happy together as we watch our babies grow into a person who means the world to the universe. I love you, Jung Soojung. Once again, happy birthday honey.

 

Your lifetime lover,

Kim Jongin.

 

“AAAAACK!” Krystal couldn’t help herself but squealed madly and jumped around the room like mad person. She kept on grinning to herself and rushed to the closet room to find the box. She opened the box and found a folded Moschino red nightdress under a Cartier necklace and Prada Candy perfume.

“FREAKING KIM JONGINNNNNNNNNNN~~~~~~~~~~”

 

 

“JUNG SOOJUNGGGGGG,” Kai cried out for Krystal’s name pitifully the moment he saw Hee throwing a spoon of strawberry jam toward Joon’s face; making Joon excited for the food war and threw a spoon of custard cream toward her as well. He accidentally woke the twins up in the car and ended up bringing them to a breakfast place to soothe their cry. He thought it wouldn’t be that hard to just have breakfast but he’s already faced obstacle the moment they entered the shop.

“It’s okay Jongin it’s okay. We’re going to mom’s place after this so you will get a hand,” Kai inhaled and exhaled to compose his mind and slapped his face to wake himself up. He was so exhausted after staying up all night cleaning the house and cooking the breakfast in dawn. But for the sake of Krystal’s happiness, he just did it anyway. Just when he thought the disaster would end after he cleaned up the mess in their faces, his phone rang and it was his mother who called.

“Yobuseyo?”

“Son, where are you?”

“At breakfast place near your house. What’s wrong eo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter