[D]

Parenting Riot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Chu~ Chu~ It’s so refreshing after taking a bath, right?” Soojung made up a cute expression as she carefully put the diapers on Joon. After weeks and weeks of failing, she finally got to do one thing right: putting on diapers. Meanwhile Jongin was still in an extreme confusion about how to paste the diapers' sizing.

“Doneee!” she clapped her hands twice excitedly before she stepped aside to in front of Hee. “Now it’s your turn princess.”

While she was lifting the baby’s legs up, Jongin went into the room with his shirt and boxer. His hair was still wet from shower and he also hung a towel on his neck. He flinched when he saw that Soojung's still in her t-shirt and shorts. Her hair was still tied up in bun and her face was still bare.

“Yeobo. You still haven’t showered yet? Oh my God. It would take you an hour only to get ready.”

“How can I go to shower when I haven’t bathed them?” she merrily countered as she pasted the glue on Hee’s diapers. “Done! Gosh I’m so skillful at this.”

“It’s already a month and all you can do is just putting on their diapers,” he chuckled and walked toward the baby table.

"And make their formula!" she pointed her finger up. “Now that you’re complaining about my preparation times, can you take care of the rest?”

“No doubt,” he smirked as he pushed her aside lightly and took over her place. “Now let’s get change with daddy babies, shall we?” he bent down and played with the twins’ little arms–swinging it lightly and made them giggled from the play.

He put on shirts and pants to the twins and carefully moved them to the box before he left them to choose what would they wear on their first day of going out. He pulled up the fence and made his way toward the baby’s walking closet excitedly.

He went back with a violet dress, light purple shoes and ribbon headbands for Hee while he chose a casual Supreme long sleeve with dark blue jeans and snapback for Joon. Joon’s outfit would be the same as what he’s going to wear, it’s all the same from head to toe.

“Daddy’ll get Hee to dress first. Chu~” he made a cute expression and playfully tickled Hee’s tummy–causing the baby to giggle happily. Hee was being obedient that time as she didn’t let out a whine but instead, she kept on giggling. And it’s the same for Joon. It was as if the babies were excited for their first day out after 40 days having to stay at home.

“Aigoo~ My daughter’s so pretty on her dress. Are you a princess, honey?” Jongin squealed while patting the little baby girl’s playfully. He went to grab Hee’s favorite plushy and handed it to her. But weirdly, Hee refused the plushy and kept on mumbling. Jongin handed it back to her but she kept on refusing it.

“Ah. I think I have to buy you more plushies,” with a thought that she's starting to get bored with the plushy, he thought about buying another for her when she still had a lot untouched new plushies.

Jongin moved a step aside to Joon and began to dress him. He put on the  Supreme baby’s long sleeve shirt that looked exactly the same with his shirt.

“Today, the Kim’s men would dress exactly the same. Okay handsome?” he slowly slid the shirt down on Joon and continued on wearing him the jeans. He finished with putting the baby’s sneakers on Joon’s feet and clapped when he’s done.

“I’m the best daddy in town,” he muttered proudly to himself. He stared at his babies for seconds before he let out a joker grin and did a seal clapping happily. He also did a little jump on his spot while squealing, "AAA SO CUTE! MY BABIES ARE SO CUTE! Let daddy takes a picture first. Yeay it’s your first day going out!!!”. He then stormed to get a camera in his room.

He went back with the camera he bought exclusively for the twins and quickly pulled down the fence to take a picture of the babies. “Smileee~” he managed to capture a picture while the babies were giggling. He also did another dumb seal clapping–the excited young daddy was just too excited.

“What’s with the noise?” Soojung went into the room with her bathrobe and towel wrapping her hair. She stared confusedly at Jongin who couldn’t stop smiling to himself and made her way toward the baby’s box only to act equally silly as Soojung.

“Oh my Gosh!!! Mommy’s babies are so cute!!!” she jumped on her place while clapping like a dumb. “I really need to get ready fast! I can’t wait to show off to the world about how adorable my child are!”

“Hurry up!!!” Jongin exclaimed. They might look so much exaggerating but in fact, they weren’t. They were just too excited for their family’s first day out.

They finished getting ready in half an hour. Soojung decided to wear baby blue long sleeve shirt with high waist short pants to make her easier to move while Jongin wore exactly the same outfit as Joon but in a different size of course.

Jongin prepared the baby car seats on their car while Soojung prepared the stroller. Since there were only two of them, Jongin needed to go back and forth twice to prepare anything while Soojung took care of the baby upstairs.

They brought each baby on their hands and made their way to the car. The babies were being so obedient and lovely since they barely cried and whined. Soojung made sure everything was already on the baby’s bag first before they departed. Once she made sure everything was set, Jongin started to drive off to the mall.

They planned to bring them out for a walk and would go visit Soojung’s mom in the evening before they go back home. They arrived at the mall and they accompanied Jongin to the parking lot since Soojung couldn’t handle two babies on her own.

“We’ve arrived!” Soojung carefully lifted Joon up from the baby’s car seat and put him on the stroller. Once Joon was lifted up, Hee started to cry–maybe she thought she’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter