[F]

Parenting Riot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Chu~ Chu~ Come here my pretty daughter,” Soojung stood on the corner of the room only inches away from Hee who was crawling on the carpeted floor. Ever since the babies entered the stage of sitting, the worried young parents immediately changed the wooden floors to carpeted floors for their babies’ safety.

“Aaaw you did great!” she carried the giggling baby up when she reached her feet and rewarded her with a kiss on her nose. She put her back on the floor and ran to the other corner of the room. She bent down, craned her arms forward and clapped her hands–gesturing the baby to crawl over her.

Once Hee succeeded to touch Soojung’s feet, she cheered for her daughter once again and carried her up for another kiss. The baby giggled and clapped her hands happily as she put her hands into her toothless mouth and began to bite it.

“No no no no no!” Soojung pulled her hand out of and ran to a drawer to grab her baby teether. “There you go,” she handed it to her and let her bite the baby teether like there’s no tomorrow.

She went to the twins’ room and found Joon playing alone on his baby box with his baby’s baloon drum set. She smiled seeing her developing baby son and put Hee on the floor–letting her having a great moment with her teether.

“Whoa~ You did really great Joon-ah,” she approached the baby boy who was creating unclear tone from the drum hitting. She his hair and watched as he yelled in excitement from hearing the noise.

Not wanting to miss any of this, she grabbed her phone and quickly recorded what her babies were doing. She giggled to herself from seeing their cuteness and ended the video when it almost reached one-minute length. After that, she quickly sent it to Kai through SNS.

It didn’t take Jongin long to reply as Soojung’s phone beeped a minute after the video was sent. She smiled to herself when she saw a photo of Jongin with a sweet message as a reply.

Daddy’s so jealous with your mom to have you guys in home while I’m here with so much useless statistics papers. I miss you guys so much my little family. I wish you were here. I love you guys.

Soojung threw her self to the floor and rolled around with butterflies tickling her stomach. She’s already married to him, she has spent years with him and will definitely face the upcoming years together with him, she gets to see him every day and night all she wants, but a simple message and I love you from him never fails to make her flutters.

“Your dad’s just too sweet! What should I do!!!” she squealed to herself and stomped her feet up to the air. Hee could only stare at her with a dumbfounded face thinking about what was her mom doing. Joon was already standing with the support of the fence and also stared at his mother confusedly.

“Da da da da,” Hee mumbled her father’s name and slammed her arms to the floor–it was as if she was demanding to meet her father right away.

“Daaa!” Joon did the same as he excitedly threw a fist to the air and made him stumble from standing shakily.

“Why honey? You miss your dad?” Soojung stood and carried Hee up to place her beside Joon on her box. But before, she took the drum set first since the last time Joon played it near his sister, he ended up smacking Hee’s head with the baloon drumstick.

“Daaaaa!” Hee kept on gibbering and started to pout . Soojung knew right away that when she started to pout , there must be something she wants. She really grows up like Jongin. Jongin would always do that whenever he asks something.

With her mother’s instinct, it didn’t really take her long to find out what they want. “So you want to meet your daddy? But daddy’s working.”

“Daaa! Daaa!” they kept on yelling in unison.

Soojung smiled from seeing the twins and looked up to the clock on the wall. It was 10.58AM and she thought maybe visiting Jongin in his lunchtime wouldn’t matter. The babies seemed to miss him a lot and the bright side is that she could bring them for a shopping spree after.

“Okay then let’s get ready!”

 

 

“Do I have an appointment at lunch?” Jongin asked his secretary coldly and his eyes never left the paper in his arms. He was reading the contract thoroughly and was being ignorant of his secretary’s presence.

“No Mr. Kim,” he answered him briefly since he knew Jongin only wants a brief answer for every question.

“Any meeting after work?” he continued his short question.

“Mr. Kwang from Go Company asks if he can have a meeting dinner with you today."

“If it’s not urgent, you go find time during my work times. How many times have I told you that?” he ordered him sternly without looking at the shivering one’s eyes.

“I’m sorry Mr. Kim. It won’t happen again,” he bowed to his cold boss deeply twice.

“You may leave now,” he threw a sarcastic stare to his secretary and locked his eyes to him until he closed the door.

Jongin sighed and placed the papers on the table. He twirled the chair and let his body swung around. He never wants or likes to work for his family’s company since his dream was originally to become an international dancer. But he knew, being the heir of his family’s company was something he would never get to escape. He also thinks about his family first above anything including himself and he’s doing it willingly. He couldn’t count how many times Soojung had encouraged him to pursue his dream but he would never leave his worth billion dollars job that could support his family’s life even unti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter