[H]

Parenting Riot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Ding Dong*

The voice of bell ringing stopped both of Krystal and Kai from their precious cuddling since the babies were sleeping in the other room. They’re staying at the suite room with two bedrooms, a living room, and a kitchen for their babies to have wide space to play.  

“I don’t know that I paid hundred thousands per night only to get bothered by something unwanted in the middle of my cuddling time,” Kai groaned as he took his heavy steps outside. While he walked toward the door, the bell rang again twice before he even got to reach there.

“Good evening sir. This is the concierge,” now the person knocked their door brutally and Kai swore he would going to sue the five-star hotel for ruining their rest times.

Kai peeked through the hole but it was pitch black - it means that it was covered. He knitted his brows from feeling something suspicious since if it was really the concierge, he would only rang the bell once and knocked the door twice – it’s the five star hotel standards.

“Who is it, Jongin-ah?” Krystal walked outside the master bedroom and found her husband standing still in front of the door ignoring the person across the door.

The person outside knocked again thrice loudly. “This is the concierge. Please open the door!”

Kai started to feel pissed as he opened the door only to see the persons who he wants to meet the least in his vacation. Now his jaw dropped on the floor.

“Next time, have when your babies are not in the same room as yours,” Chen barged into the room while pulling his suitcase and recklessly threw his sandals on the floor.

“Whoa~ it’s nice!” it was Chanyeol turn to went in. Behind him were Tao and Kris who’s busy with their phone – probably posting their latest arrival photo on SNS.

“Yah! Let’s just book another hotel! We can play here until late night but let’s sleep in another hotel,” Suho walked in with a worried face but no one heard him.

Kyungsoo with his round eyes walked in passed Kai without turning his head to him followed by Luhan and Kyungsoo immediately headed straight toward the kitchen to check on the utensils. “They don’t have juicer! What about your morning smoothies, Suho?”

Xiumin and Lay were the one who walked in next. They were the only persons that mind to stop in front of Kai and said hello to him. Xiumin patted the dumbfounded face’s one and shrieked when he saw shoes and sandals sloppily thrown around the floor.

“Soojung-ah!” Chanyeol jumped from the couch to slung his arms on her shoulder and ruffled her hair.

Krystal could only put her jaw on the floor while trying to take in what was happening in her room. It was peacefully quiet there minutes ago only with her husband and babies and now those lambs were there in her room mumbling here and there.

“Yah! Just what the-“

“HELLOOOO ERS,” Baekhyun lousily squealed with her arms spread on air sassily as he walked into the room followed by the real concierge bringing trolleys of suitcases. Kai could only gasp in shock when he saw a trolley full with mattresses – still trying to process everything in his mind.

“Yah! What are you doing here and wow wow wow wow, why do you bring mattresses?!” Kai swore he almost had his heart dropped seing about six to seven mattresses on the trolley.

“Oh dear son,” Baekhyun stopped and touched his chin. Kai quickly slammed his hand away and glared to the brat. “You know, it’s your fault to chose a five-star famous hotel so it’s impossible for us to check in before booking for rooms weeks before.”

“What did you guys actually doing here?!” Kai didn’t really mind his explanation and just kept on asking his curiosity out.

“Aish noisy! Of course we’re here for a holiday you brat,” Kris hissed at him but his eyes were still looking at his phone screen.

Kai was about to throw tantrum but Tao shoved him aside suddenly. “You’re blocking the mirror moron! I want to take a picture here!”

“Wha-“

“Kim Jongin! I’ve just put the extra beds fee on your credit card! So don’t claim the hotel for the excess bill!” Luhan yelled from inside making Kai’s head explode.

“Yah! Ho-“

“Kai! I’m taking your bed so we’ll sleep there by the three of us!” he swore it was Xiumin’s voice he heard from inside the master bedroom. “Aigoo it’s so fluffy!”

“Krystal! Sorry for throwing your bra! It’s awkward to see it on the bathroom!” Krystal shrieked when she saw her flying Victoria’s Secret bra from the bathroom.

Krystal was just hysterically snatched her bra from the floor while getting a mocking stares from Kris and Chen when she heard Hee and Joon’s cry from the room. “Omo!!! See?! You guys wake them up!!!” Krystal scolded while running toward the room.

“Wake up babies, rise and shine!!!” Krystal saw Baekhyun nudging her babies’ fragile bodies on each hand while Chanyeol jumping on his on the bed.

“What the hell?! Yah! Get off of the bed!!!” Krystal slammed their butts but they Chanyeol got a hold of her body and tackled her playfully to the floor.

“KAAAAI THIS GIANT YODA WRESTLED ME!!!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter