[S]

Parenting Riot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

On the corner of the hospital alley’s, Jongin was busy swinging Hee on his arms side to side. She’s sniffling, the tears on her cheeks had stained dry, and she buried her had on Jongin’s shoulder while clutching his navy blue button down.

“I hate doctor… I’m not going to meet doctor! Doctor is a bad guy!”

“Honey, we’re not here to meet your doctor. We’re here to meet mommy’s doctor,” he explained once again after how many times God knows.

She whined, “I hate mommy’s doctor too!”

“Why would you hate mommy’s doctor?” he asked, wiping the remaining tears on her eyes.

“Because he’ll give Mommy injection like he did to Hee and Joon!”

Jongin couldn’t help but chuckle, bringing her back into his embrace. He walked back to where Soojung waited with Joon in the waiting area. Joon, on the other had, was busy lecturing Soojung about her health. He’s standing in front of Soojung with his hands on the back and he kept walking back and forth like a lecturer in the middle of his class.

“Mommy is bad! Because Mommy is sick. Joon told Mommy to eat but Mommy didn’t eat. Mommy is so, so bad!” he said, lifting his head up cockily.

Soojung tried really hard to hold back her laughter. The cuteness of Joon successfully washed away her fear for a while. “I know. Mommy is sorry for not eating. Therefore, Joon and Hee need to eat a lot, okay?”

“Again! Again!” he exclaimed, jumping a little in annoyance because his mother’s interrupting his moment. “Mommy also sleeps late at night! Didn’t Joon tell Mommy to sleep with Joon?!”

“Then tell me, Sergeant, whom will I sleep with if Mommy sleeps with you instead?” Jongin said, taking a seat beside Soojung while still holding onto the panic Hee.

“Daddy can–“ he stopped and all the confidence’s gone just like that. “I don’t know, Dad.”

Jongin put Hee down onto Soojung’s lap and scooped Joon onto his arms. The little boy cackled as Jongin wrestled him playfully on his embrace before blowing raspberries on his navel, making him laughed louder.

Soojung laughed, “Jongin. We’re in hospital. Be quiet.”

“Not when this rascal wants to steal my princess away from me!” Jongin protested, blowing more raspberries on Joon’s stomach.

“Bad Daddy! Bad Daddy!” seemed like Hee had forgotten her fear because now she’s laughing cutely at the scene, leaning her back on Soojung as her mother wrapped her close on her embrace.

“Mrs. Jung Soojung,” the nurse called out, stopping Jongin from playing with Joon and put him down on the floor. He took Hee from Soojung’s lap and offered his hand to Joon, bringing them into the corner of the waiting room where the indoor playground located.

“Now, Daddy and Mommy will meet the doctor. You will behave and play here safely, right?” Jongin said as he put them down. “Joon, will you take care of your sister?”

“Of course!” Joon wrapped his arms tightly around Hee but the little girl shrieked in disgust instead. “Joon! Let Hee go!”

“It’s Joon-Oppa for you!!!” Joon raised his voice and twitched his eyebrows in displeased.

Jongin massaged his temple because this kind of fight always happened between them. He grabbed each of their arms and tangled them into a forced hug, “Now say sorry to each other and kiss.”

Joon was the first one who puckered his lips onto Hee, but she dodged away, making the older one whimpered. “Hee is mean! Joon-Oppa loves you, Hee!”

“Joon-Oppa always yells at Hee. Meanie. So meanie,” Hee crossed her arms, not letting his cuteness affected her in anyway, and Jongin swore she looked so much like Soojung that way.

Jongin smiled, bringing them closer to him and caressed both of their heads. “Hee, Joon loves you so much and wants to protect you. If there’s a bad kid that wants to bother you, Joon will be the one who fights

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter