[N - Extended]

Parenting Riot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lunar New Year is finally coming and everybody’s excited about it. It was still winter in Seoul but you could actually feel the warm atmosphere around. The same thing happened also in Kim’s young family’s condominium. You could feel the excitement around the house since the morning when the family members woke up. Krystal and Kai intentionally woke the twins up and greeted them happy new year. They’re almost two years old so the young parents were excited to teach them how to properly celebrate Lunar New Year since they had no idea about anything a year before. But all the cheeriness all ended when it came to the moment where they needed to shower both of them since they had to go to visit their parents’ house in early morning.

“Kim Hae Joon! Please don’t hide and have a shower already!” Krystal’s nag could be heard all over the room as she roamed around the big condominium to find her hiding son. Kai had already managed to get Hee on his arms but still had to persuade her by building her Lego blocks inside the bedroom.

Krystal gave up and rushed toward the twins’ bedroom only to get her self more pissed than before. “Kim Jongin! I thought she’s done already?” she said while trying to go from corner to corner to find Joon. “Your son is only one year nine months yet he’s already great at hiding. What kind of kid is he?”

“Same thing happens here but the difference is I don’t lose her,” Kai sneered as he helped her placing the block on the pink castle building. “Poor mom is always poor.”

Krystal rolled her eyes and groaned as she made her way out of the room; ignoring Kai who was making a face to mock her. Krystal once again searched him from the the living room, to her bedroom, and ended up going to the kitchen only to found the fridge’s door opened in half.

“I don’t remember opening the fridge before?” she murmured to herself and decided to close the fridge. Just when she reached to the front of the fridge, she jumped in shock when she found Joon fitting his small body onto the fridge lying on his side. He was munching the baby biscuit he found on the fridge door deliciously.

“Oh my God!” Krystal immediately opened it and carried him out from the fridge. “Joon-ah! How could you get in there? You can’t get in there! It’s place for food, not for a person! Mommy didn’t give birth to a food so don’t get in there again, okay?”

Joon only giggled and grinned with his eyes closed. He’s still happily munching his biscuit and his mouth was smeared with biscuit crumbs. “Nom nom nom! Mom! Mom! Shower no no no! Nom nom yes!” he blurted out but Krystal just ignored him and bring him to the room.

“Where did you find him? Why is he- Oh my God,” Kai immediately shot up from lying on his chest and grabbed Joon’s apron to clear the smudge around his mouth.

“I found him inside the fridge if you want to know,” Krystal rolled her eyes as she gave Joon to Kai. “Gosh. They grow up weirdly, don’t you think? Yesterday I found Hee coming back from the laundry room with bubbles on her hair. Turned out that she used the detergent to WASH HER HAIR,” Krystal said before she threw her body on the mattress where Hee was playing.

“She did what?!?!” Kai almost had his eyes popped out in shock. “How could you let her get in there???”

“Both of them were taking a nap so I left them to study in our room. There’s no voice coming from their room so I thought they’re still sleeping soundly. I almost choked on my pen when she ran to me excitedly to show the bubbles on her hair!”

Kai could only close her eyes and cringe at the twins’ behavior. They grew up really healthy and cheerfully and he’s being grateful about that but their deeds are just plainly overwhelming. “I think we really need to buy them kid’s bed with fences so they can’t go anywhere when they wake up. At least until we can get their head straight.”

“Good idea,” Krystal could immediately agree as she helped Hee put the last block on top of the castle. “Castle is done! Now let’s shower, shall we?” she sweetly persuaded Hee before she got up and carried Hee on her arms.

Kai and Krystal went into the kids’ colorful bathroom that’s beautifully decorated with various cartoon figures on the wall. They knew the kids hate to bath so they tried to make the bathroom as interesting as it could. You could even call it mini wonderland since you could find anything expected or unexpected inside there. They even set up a small slide in the bathtub. But it turned out making the twins went wilder every time they shower.

“Stay still Hee-ah! Or the shampoo will hurt your eyes!” Krystal, who’s drowned with drenched shirt and short inside the kids’ bathtub, hopelessly begged to Hee who kept on stomping her feet excitedly. “Hee-ah I beg you… Please stay- Joon!!! Don’t run!” Krystal shrieked immediately when she saw Joon running toward the kids’ sink with soap all over his body. Seemed like Kai lose his grip on Joon who’s getting bathed inside the shower box with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter