[I]

Parenting Riot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The guys passed out all over places after making their own club at Kai’s suite room hotel from midnight to dawn. They played a loud music and dance around like crazy person meanwhile the babies were seal clapping in their place and stayed up until 3AM.

They might look like a gangster who could just blow the club away at night when in fact they were just a bunch of dorks who passed out from drinking too much alcohol free fruit punch. It’s even only a free compliment from the hotel for ordering 4 extra beds.

The twins woke up to the sunshine that lighted through the curtain. They stayed in place while staring at the ceiling and would once giggle as their hands tangled to each other. Krystal felt a slight movement around her stomach and woke up from her sleep slowly. She looked around first while trying to grab her self back and saw the twins were already woke up.

Her tiredness suddenly faded away when she saw the angel smiles down her. She caressed Hee’s cheeks and pulled the baby higher to her head level, meanwhile Joon’s still locked on Kai’s embrace.

“Good morning Kim Hee Jung,” she planted a lovely kiss and the baby turned around to face her. “Mmmma!” she squealed as her arms tried to reach for her mother’s cheek.

Krystal giggled while Hee punched her cheeks lightly. She actually wanted to caress her mother’s cheek but turned out that her arms were too powerful. Krystal then grabbed her arms and taught her how to caress a cheek.

“Good morning Kim Hae Joon,” she blew air kisses to Joon.

Joon began to stomp her feet to release him self from Kai’s arms but the father didn’t even mind to budge, instead, he just smirked with his eyes closed and squeezed Joon tighter.

“This brat,” Krystal sneered and slapped Kai’s arms.

Kai just twitched his eyes several times and squeezed Joon closer to him. The baby started to get pissed and his arms reached his cheek for a slap. “Awuuuuu,” Kai howled cutely and opened his eyes.

“That’s what you get for messing with Iron Man, right Joonie?” Krystal mocked him.

Kai smirked as he raised Joon on top of him. He then leaned forward to plant a kiss on Hee’s forehead, to Joon’s cheek, and ended up in Krystal’s lips.

“Ew! Morning breath!” Krystal scrunched her nose and playfully wriggled her body.

“Good morning my family,” Kai said before he planted another kiss on Krystal’s lips.

Everything was going cutely and warmly on the bed. Just by lying next to each other with their babies on arms, it’s already enough for them actually. They could probably spend their four days holiday just by doing that but of course they didn’t come all the way to Jeju only for that.

“I’m going to make their breakfast first and let’s go to have breakfast after that,” Krystal pecked his forehead and pinched his nose lovingly before she put Hee beside Joon and stepped her feet off the bed.

And she shrieked when she stepped on something round, and hard, but seemed like it was empty.

Turned out that it was Sehun’s head.

“ I forget about their existence,” she immediately cursed when she saw Sehun sprawled on the floor peacefully. “This prick has a full responsibility of ruining our holiday.”

Krystal walked outside and once again cursed when she saw how messed up her hundred thousands suite room’s living room was. The couch were moving out of places, suitcases and clothes everywhere, duvets were detached from bed and mattresses and things were scattered anywhere.

“They just drank fruit punch yet they acted like they swallowed gallons liquor,” she hissed and tiptoed toward the kitchen. She opened the drawer and took the baby’s food box and began to dissolve the baby’s porridge powder.

She went back to the room and found Kai and the twins inside the bathroom. He was washing their faces to freshen up and carried the twins in both his arms. He handed them to Krystal while he went back to the bathroom to freshen up.

They got ready in just 15 minutes. They were only in their shorts and t-shirts since they would only go for a breakfast downstairs. Kai went out of the room and grumbled when he saw the mess. He rolled his eyes and nonchalantly stepped over Kris who was successfully made his way to the front door in the middle of his sleep.

“Kai. We’re not waking them up?” Krystal asked while she looked around.

“Just leave them alone,” Kai sarcastically said and turned around. He was about to open the door when he felt a grip on his feet. Lucky that he had good reflex or else he would trip down along with Joon onto the floor.

“YAH! WU YI FAN!” Kris kicked his arms and the weird one only smirked in return. He sat up from the floor and looked around in confusion. “How did I get here? I’m sleeping with the shoes?!” he widened his eyes when he saw shoes around him.

“You kicked me here?!” Kris haphazardly accused Kai who just gave him a kick for respond.

Krystal just shook her head and stepped her feet forward when suddenly a voice startled her. “You’re not going for breakfast without us!” Chen circled his arms around her tiny legs and hang on like a koala.

“Aish! Let go!” Krystal shook her legs but Chen tightened his arms on her. “Nooo you’re not going without us,” Chen said while abruptly kicked the other guys who’s sleeping around him.

“Yah! Yah irona! It’s breakfast time!” he tickled Chanyeol’s ears with his toe and the Yoda just giggled in his sleep. “Stop it! Dara noona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter