[E]

Parenting Riot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A year just passed without them realized. So much flaws of being young reckless parents but they never stopped giving shots each day and night. Even though a year already passed, that doesn’t mean that they’ve perfected everything. They're still as much cute reckless and clueless parents who learns everything by googling, but that also doesn’t meant that they haven’t thrive a step. At least on the fifth months they both already mastered basics like making formula, putting on diapers perfectly, making their baby food, and cleaning up their dirt–even though Soojung could only deal with their pee, not yet with their poo.

That day was Joon and Hee’s first birthday. Soojung and Jongin held a big party with a carnival theme at Jongin’s parents house. Since the party would take a large place and would definitely need a spacious yard, they couldn’t held it in their condominium.

Soojung finished preparing Joon on his Peter Pan costume and smiled gladly. She knew it would look magnificently cute on her son–choosing Peter Pan and Tinker Bell costumes for their birthday costume totally wasn’t a wrong decision. Since it’s a costume party, Soojung herself wore Minnie Mouse costume while Jongin wore Mickey Mouse costume.

“Aw, you’re so cute!” Soojung kissed his cheek and helped him to step on the floor. Joon was already on the stage to learn walking while Hee was still behind with struggling to stand up with her own feet. She led his wobbly steps outside and stopped when Joon looked up to her as they’re reaching the stairs.

Soojung smiled–knowing that her son must be frightened by the noise downstairs. He looked up to her and his lips began to tremble, his eyes b with tears.

“Joonie, you scared? It’s okay, honey. They’re here to celebrate your birthday. Yeay!” she exclaimed as she carried him up onto her arms.

Of course he didn’t understand what she was saying. What he did next was burying his face to the crook of her neck–still afraid as before. Soojung patted his back worriedly, afraid that he would burst into a loud cry the moment they arrived downstairs so she decided to soothe him first for a while.

“Ah!” she finally snapped an idea. “Joon, Uncle Bacon is changing into Iron Man for today!” knowing how much her son likes his uncle Baekhyun and Iron Man, she used it as a bait. Baekhyun purposely chose to wear Iron Man costume also because he knows how much Joon loves it.

As expected, Joon suddenly stopped sniffling and smiled. Soojung took that as a yes and wiped the tears left on his eyes before she pecked her nose and walked toward the stairs. “That’s my boy. Now let’s party! Yeaaay!”

 

 

“Hee. Come on. Please behave and put on your dress. Is it that hard, Hee?” Jongin, who's so near to giving up his life, whined to his baby girl who was happily playing with her teddy bears while ignoring her dad's pleads. She wore nothing but her diaper just like how she likes it. She might be a girl but her behaviors and deeds are all coming from Jongin, so walking around only with a diaper wasn’t a new thing for them. But too bad, of all days, she chose to be on her birthday party.

“Hee… Please,” Jongin pouted to her for nothing. He heaved a sigh and looked at his wristwatch. He had been begging for her to put on her costume for almost an hour. The party started late and everybody couldn’t wait any longer. He then grabbed the Tinker Bell’s wing strap and wore it on her back. He picked the baby up and brought her outside the room.

 

 

Joon ignored everybody who were calling his name and kept on burying his face onto Soojung’s shoulder. He’s not a big fan of crowd and having people calling for his name was terrifying enough for him to handle, let alone they're cladded on weird costumes. Soojung just quickly greeted everybody as she passed by to find Baekhyun. When she was about to head outside, she bumped into a tall slender pink Power Ranger who was carrying a yellow Power Ranger on his arms.

“Jesus!” she gasped in horror since the neon color of the Power Ranger costumes hit her eyes. Just who the hell wore such costume in a shiny 1PM?

“Joonie! It’s Hyung!” the little yellow Power Ranger voice attracted Joon since the voice was rather familiar.

“Woonie?” Soojung knitted her brows and leaned closer to the kid. “Oh Wonsoo?” she made sure once again.

“Aunt Jungie!!!” he happily waved his hands and wriggled around–making the giant pink Power Ranger wobbled.

“Hey baby boy,” Soojung let out a confused smile as her hand patted his head but eyes darted on the pink Power Ranger. It’s pink so it must be Yoobi. But since when did she get so tall?

“Who’s carrying you, Woonsoo?”

“It’s Appa!!!” he clapped his hands and she could hear a familiar giggle from behind the pink mask. She immediately face palmed and suddenly felt the urge to smack her forehead. Never had she imagined she would ever encounter Sehun one day in a pink Power Ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter