[L]

Parenting Riot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

Krystal and Kai along with the twins arrived at EXO’s apartment. Today, being supportive friends they are, they decided to watch Baekhyun’s comeback performance on Inkigayo. This kid had been whining about how they never came to one of the music show he’s been on so now they wanted to surprise him. Since they would bring along the twins and Wonsoo, they asked for Taeyeon’s help to get in from the VIP access. She too would be there to support Baekhyun so it’s going to be easy for her to get them in.

The very first thing Kai found in the entrance was a giant banner with EXO’s picture on it. The picture contented all of their faces except Baekhyun. “Why the hell they make a banner this big without Baekhyun’s face but all of our faces? Idiot,” Kai mumbled to himself as he helped baby Hee taking off her pink boots.

“Oh Gosh. Jongin look at the words,” Krystal immediately closed her eyes in despair once she realized about the words written under their pictures. ‘When you fans think Baekhyun is your most handsome oppa, that is actually nothing compared to us his bestfriends. We’re the oppas that you chick needs’ and there were also their numbers written there. Including Kai and Sehun who are already married and have kids on their own.

“YAH! WHO PUTS MY HUSBAND’S NUMBER HERE TO ASK FOR A CALL FROM BAEKHYUN’S FANS?!” Krystal went bizarre and immediately rushed inside to find whoever that is who designed the banner.

Kai just shook his head and did nothing. He would just leave the boys’ destiny in her hands and he would just take care of the kids. “Hee-ah. We’re done with your shoes. Now go inside oo,” he said as he stood up and watched Hee walked inside with her wobbly baby steps. He then put his feet on the slipper, close the door without looking, and followed Hee inside.

Krystal went to the second floor and went inside Suho’s bedroom. He was still on his boxer and still without shirt so he was quite shocked when he saw her coming. He thought they would depart in two hours but seems like he’s late and needed to rush with the preparation.

“Why are you here already? Are we going now? Seriously?” Suho was so dumbfounded that he quickly threw his iPad to the bed and ran to the walking closet but Krystal blocked his way on the door. “Yah Soojung-ah. What’s with that face? How in the world can’t you live in peace and harmony for only one day?”

Krystal crossed her arms and pouted like a child whose candies had been stolen by one of the guys and she wanted to find out about who’s the culprit. “Who designed that stupid giant banner with phone numbers in the front?”

Suho took awhile to think and he immediately read the situation. It must be about the numbers written in it so he just let out an awkward chuckle but he couldn’t stop his eyes from gazing toward Chanyeol and Chen’s room direction.

Without any words, Krystal immediately left him and walked wrathfully towards the beagles’ room. She knew that dirty things like this certainly had been done by the people who have lost their mind. She slammed the door open and quickly pinched Chanyeol’s ears from behind. He was playing with his guitar and he had his earphones on so he probably didn’t hear the door voice.

“DON’T LET ME PUT YOUR DRUNK FACE ON ONE OF THAT BANNER UNLESS YOU ERASE KAI’S NUMBER FROM THAT BANNER,” Krystal immediately scolded him with no mercy and all Chanyeol did was shrieking.

“BUT I PUT ON HIS OLD NUMBER THOUGH!” Chanyeol tried to defend himself but there’s no use.

“STILL!” Krystal yelled at him as he dragged him outside the room toward downstairs. She was going to drag him all the way to the entrance door but she stopped when she saw Kai playing piano with H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter