[C]

Parenting Riot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“We’re home,” Jongin walked through the entrance door followed by Soojung behind. They went out only to have lunch just like what they’d promised. They actually wanted to stroll around longer but their parents’ sense made them wanting to go home sooner to meet their loved ones. So they ended up leaving them only for less than two hours.

“Oh, hi!” Chanyeol merrily greeted them with a wide grin on his face.

“Yo,” Baekhyun raised his palm once before he diverted his eyes back to the TV and joined Chanyeol to laugh from watching a rerun of gag concert.

“See honey? I told you they would be fine. They’re still sleeping,” Jongin, who had been hearing his wife’s worries about the babies for two hours long, assured her once again that everything’s fine.

“Thank God they’re still sleeping,” Soojung heaved a sigh as she plopped her self down beside Chanyeol.

“No, they’re not,” Chanyeol casually told her while munching on his caramel popcorn.

“What?!” Jongin and Soojung exclaimed at the same time with the same expression.

“HUAAAAAAAAAAAA!” the voice of babies’ squall was heard exactly when the TV commercial appeared. It seemed like the voice was covered by the loud sounds of the gag concert all along.

“Are you leaving them awake?!” Soojung slapped Chanyeol’s arms and glared to the fool one.

“Uh,” he innocently nodded. “It’s all Baekhyun’s fault! He woke them up with an alarm!” he pointed at Baekhyun.

“WITH ALARM?!” Jongin and Soojung shrieked at the same time again.

“Whyyyyy? You said it’s a good idea! Don’t put the blame on me!” Baekhyun whined but it didn’t save him from getting smack on the head by Jongin though.

“We’ve tried to soothe them down but your babies are so noisy! They’re cute but they’re noisy so I gave up after they spitted out the formula I made them earlier. Now they cry louder,” Baekhyun explained innocently.

“But don’t worry. We have left them tissues so they can wipe their own tears,” Chanyeol added and that was like, the dumbest thing Jongin and Soojung ever heard in life.

“My babies!” Krystal ran toward the room. She threw her purse on the floor while she was running.

She quickly pulled down the box’s fence and lifted Hee first onto her arms. She swung her body side to side to soothe Hee down and yelled for help from Jongin.

“Jongin!"

“Coming! Coming!” Jongin ran lightly toward the room and quickly lifted Joon up and carried him on his arms. “Baby Joon~ What did I tell you earlier about being a man? A man don’t do cry. Sssh, ssh,” he did the same thing as Soojung by swinging side to side.

“Hee… Your pretty face would be ruined if you keep on crying. Mommy is so sorry for leaving you with those dumbs. I'm sorry my daughter,” she apologized as if the baby would understand what she was saying.

Soojung then picked up the pink and blue milk bottles lied on the box’s bed. She picked it up skillfully with one hands and was about to walk out toward the kitchen but stopped when she found something odd about the milk.

No, it’s not because the formula was muddy or lacking of color.

No, it’s not because the milk’s made with cold water.

It was perfectly made with the right consistency and amount.

It’s just...

“Jongin, why is the milk pink?” Soojung gently laid Hee down on the box and stared onto the bottle carefully. “Isn’t it supposed to be white?”

“Huh?” Jongin walked toward Soojung and put Joon down beside Hee. He bent down to see the bottles closer and they both stared at it in flurry for long seconds before Jongin gasped and stepped two steps backwards.

“Soojung…,” he pointed at the bottles before he continued, “Your maternal milk………”

Soojung widened her eyes in horror, in shock, in astonishment, in disbelief. How could those two beagles be that stupid? How could they manage to pass school stages with such pathetic brains? She's in the same high school as them for God's sake and with that kind of brains, she knew well that they shouldn't had passed.

“It’s strawberry flavored….. YAH! BYUN BAEKHYUN! PARK CHANYEOL! HOW COULD YOU FEED MY BABIES MATERNAL MILK?!” she stormed outside and found none of those dumbs in her sight. It seemed like they're already escaped the moment Jongin and Soojung went to the babies' room. Right at the same time, her phone buzzed showing a new message.

 

From: Chanyeol

Ah, it’s okay! No need to thank us! And we love you too guys! We’re g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter