It's On

Saranghaeyo

 

 

Hongki's POV

The dumb bell rang. I straightened up and walked away. My next lesson is up. Chemistry or something. At least I don't need to see that nerd's face.

I saw her walk towards the chemistry lab. Oh great. She's in my class. That's the only lesson I can enjoy and she's just spoiled it.

I enter first and sit at my designated seat next to this girl who is always staring at me. Don't these girls have anything better to do? Geez.

The nerd looks around, her face awkward. Hahaha. Too bad for you. I notice the empty space next to Seunghyun. Oh no. Don't you sit there... Yay, she sat there. Right next to mister Seunghyun. Grrr...

The teacher asked us to make this chemical thingy which was just too simple for me. I finished it within half an hour, and looked at Seunghyun-Nerd pair. What? They were already done? Stupid Seunghyun must have helped that nerd out a lot. She doesn't look like the clever type now, does she? Even if I call her a nerd. She may wear those stupid geek specs, tie her hair in plaits, look like a nerd, I doubt she's really intelligent. That scholarship thing must have been a scam.

I don't know what happened but the next moment, I heard the sound of glass shattering. I looked in the direction of the sound. It was Yoona. She was gripping her wrist and wincing in pain, red blood dripping down her hand. What happened?! Was she hurt?! I quickly rushed over to their table. Seunghyun had already taken some things from the first aid kit. "Wow, nerd. You can never do anything right can you?
"

"Nothing you'd need to worry about. Accidents happen. She broke a flask and one of the pieces cut her wrist so now I’m helping her." Seunghyun said coolly. "That nerd is so dumb to be able to cut herself like this." I mumbled and the nerd glared at me. Fine, fine. I looked on as Seunghyun started to tend to the cut on wrist. It must be caused by the glass shards.

Yoona flinched and Seunghyun looked all worried. He became gentler and she soon stopped. They gazed into each others eyes. What the heck... The nerd blushed again! Stop blushing when you see him! Argh... She stumbled and staggered backwards, losing her balance. Ahhh! She's falling! What should I do?!?!?

My little angel and devil popped out. "Help her! She's going to fall and get hurt! Do you want to get her hurt even more?" Mini Angel Me said frantically. Mini Devil Me shoved Mini Angel Me aside and said, "Leave her to fall. Doesn't she hate you?" Ugh... I brushed away Mini Devil Me out of my conscience and it disappeared with a squeak.

I quickly loped my arm around Yoona's waist to stop her from falling. She blushed when she saw me and Seunghyun looked... Well... We just stared at each other. The class suddenly went really quiet and watched us, totally enraptured. Are we a movie? Don't they have anything to do? Sheesh.

Somehow, while we were staring at each other, the first thing that came to my mind was, " It's on." I don't know why I thought of it in the first place. I just did and my eyes hardened.

The teacher finally came back. Where was he when we needed him? Like just now? I slipped my arm away from Yoona. She blushed yet again. I scooted away back to my seat as quietly as possible. The place where my arm had come into contact with Yoona was still warm. I turned red and the girl next to me immediately asked if I was sick. Hell no. Why would I be?

But maybe I was. I don't know why i stared at Seunghyun like that. He was my best buddy after all. And that weird feeling of anger and jealousy whenever I see the nerd and Seunghyun together. Why would I even feel that way? It's not like I like her or something. Please. Who would like that ugly nerd?

 

 

 

Wow...

10 subs alrd???

and 1140 plus views...

i love you guys!!! ><

so many...

its way more than my pj fanfic ^^

 

Sorry i didnt update for so long :(

i was working on a oneshot for my friend :D

staring lee taemin and...

heehee

read to find out^^

well hope its a nice chappie!

sorry if it's a little fast :)

gonna slooowww it down after the next 2 or 3 chapters :D

 

Who has listened to SHINee's Hello???

Isn't it awesome???

I love it :D

Who watched Music Bank today too? :)

October 1st.

SHINee Hello Comeback ><

I love their new concept^^

It's like Noona You're So Pretty all over again^^

So innocent^^

I love their HAIR.

 

Haha.

LOL

I shouldnt be talking about this here :)

Well enjoy this chapter :D

and do rmbr to comment and sub! 

*bows* gomapsumnida!

FT Island and SHINee Hwaiting~

[yusyus i added SHINee too ;)]