Laser Tag and a Rather Surprising Turn of Events

Saranghaeyo

 

 

Minhwan's POV [A/n: Yup, still him^^]

"C'mon guys we can find them hwaiting!" I said cheerfully, although kind of doubting myself. I think it will probably be them finding us or us getting lost. The place was huge! We could never finish playing all the rides even if we were to play for the whole day. 

"Why don't we split up and then when we find them, we give the others a call?" I suggested. They grumbled in agreement and split up, Jonghun and Hongki going alone, while Seohyun and Jaejin went on their own way. They'd probably won't be looking for Yoona and Seunghyun anyway. They'd most likely be treating this as a date and prancing around. 

I walked about the amusement park for about 15 minutes, bored out of my mind until I saw two familiar people in front of me. Oh goodie I found them! :D i was about to call the others when I felt someone cover my mouth. Oh no could someone want to kidnap me???!!! Is it because I look so cute???!!! Helppppppp!!! 

I started to struggle. "Stop squirming and listen to what they're  saying!" a guy said in a hushed whisper. I relaxed upon realizing it was Hongki hyung. 

The couple were laughing and talking in front of me, playing with cotton candy?! Why play with the cotton candy? Why bring innocent food into your fun? :(

They sit on a bench to finish up their food. When they finished, they were still talking and sitting on the bench. Oh God this is so boring. I felt Hongki hyung move away from my side and creep closer. Yawning, I followed. 

"Wah really oppa, Hongki o... He was like that?" although Yoona laughed, you could still hear that she had stumbled on Hongki's  name. Why?

Hongki hyung didn't look too happy. I guess he must have heard what Seunghyun said about him, even if I didn't. 

We saw Seunghyun lean towards Yoona. "Oooh kiss kiss!" I cheered them on as quietly as possible. Hongki hyung looked angry and sad at the same time. Why was he... Oh... Now I get why he is so unhappy. Of course how could I have forgotten??? 

Closer... Closer... C'mon c'mon c'mon! God this is better than a movie! I was looking forward to see the kiss - yes I know I sound like a ert but it's so exciting - when I heard a cough. NOOOOOO HYUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? 

Hongki hyung had stepped out of the bush and tried to pretend to be some random passersby but of course Seunghyun could recognize him. 

"Hyung? What are you doing here?" I wouldn't be surprised if Seunghyun hyung punched him I the face right now. I mean, he did ruin the kiss! I know I would do it if I were Seunghyun. [a/n: Tsk tsk Minhwan. >.<] 

"We were all bored at my house so we decided to come here to while away the time..." 

Hongki hyung looked uncomfortable. He must be regretting that he had stopped the kiss now. How is he going to explain away this one?

He pulled me out of the bushes. "This person suggested it." he said with a straight face. What?! Now he's putting the blame on me?! Hey it's his fault he wanted to reveal himself, even if I did suggest that we come here to stalk them both. 

"So the reason you asked me where i was going is because of this?" Seunghyun asked me, frowning. 

"No hyung, I was just curious. And then I felt bored and I really wanted to play on the rides!" I said giving my best puppy eyes right now. 

"Then why were you two in the bushes?"

"We lost our way and could not find the others, you know how big this place is." 

Seunghyun sighed and nodded. Right then the rest all found us. Yay perfect timing! "Guys let's all go play laser tag!!! I love it! And since we have so many people it'd be even more fun!"

They all nodded in mute agreement. Seunghyun hyung looked sorry but Yoona seemed happy enough. 

When we started we had to get into teams. Unfortunately, we couldn't choose the teams ourselves and it was pretty much random. Although how much of it is REALLY random I don't know. Jonghun decided to sit out because we didn't have an even number. So the teams were:

Red team: Seunghyun and I
Yellow team: Hongki and Yoona
Blue team: Jaejin and Seohyun

Wow. Hongki hyung and Yoona noona. Awkward much? Hongki and Yoona started to argue over some trivial matter. Seunghyun was studying his girlfriend rather intensely for some strange reason as they argue. He was smiling. Weird day. O_O 

We put on the equipment and the game started. 

"Minhwan could you keep it down?!" Seunghyun whispered angrily. I mumbled an apology after my second trip up. 

We entered a cornered district when suddenly lasers started firing at us. But there was no one here. "Hyung stop shooting me!!!" I pouted. "It's not m... Ow! Now you're shooting me!"

"No I'm not!" 

Jaejin and Seohyun entered the area but they didn't notice us. We started shooting at them and they yelped. "Stop shooting me Oppa!" we heard Seohyun tell Jaejin. 

"It's us damn it!" We told them. They looked relieved. "I'm sorry. Someone kept on shooting us but we cant see that person." 

"Me too... Come to think of it... Where are Hongki and Yoona?" 

"I'll try calling them." Seunghyun said picking up his phone. We heard a light tinkling near the ceiling. We went up and found Yoona's phone on the floor. She must have dropped it.

No one was shooting at us now and the atmosphere felt eerily cold. We asked the guard stationed outside and he said the two had already left. How could they leave us?!? :( 

"Hyung, let's go find them!!!" I said running out the door. Seunghyun stopped me. "No. Let them have their time." he said giving me a sad smile.

"But hyung..." 

"Leave them ALONE." Seunghyun said firmly. I pouted but said nothing. Where could they have gone?

==================================

Sorry its boring. :/ 

But i updated! :)

And its longer. ^^

Enjoy! :D