Lunch

Saranghaeyo

 

Hongki's POV

Seunghyun insisted that we meet that nerd girl, Yoona (yeah, he told me her name. Like I’d want to know in the first place.) at lunch. Who would want to meet her? And the idiots actually agreed! Minhwan was literally hyperventilating just to meet this ‘pretty’ noona. Pretty my foot. Jonghun just nodded and continued reading some book by this weird author whom I’ve never heard off before. The title is unfamiliar too. But that has nothing to do with this. Okay, back to the point.

When we entered the cafeteria, girls started to scream and shriek. I put on a smug expression and did my signature lopsided grin. Some of the girls had a nosebleed and one even fainted. Although I love the attention, seriously, these girls are crazy.

I saw the nerd sitting at a table with a girl next to her. It must be that friend who was with her this morning. Why did I even remember that? Ugh… I saw the friend say something to her and the nerd choke on her drink. I’ll bet the friend said something nasty. Hahahaha. Serves her right.

I look around for Seunghyun. He was already next to Yoon and her friend. Wow, he was quick. I followed him and the rest of the guys were behind me. Minhwan was jumping with excitement. “Where’s noona? Where’s noona?”

I saw Seunghyun hand Yoona a tissue and smile at her. Her face turned a light shade of pink and she thanked him while taking the tissue, dabbing at the brown spots on her blouse. I felt a little angry when she blushed. Why is she blushing when she saw Seunghyun? What’s so great about him? But she did look cu… AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! What am I thinking?!

Minhwan bounded forward to introduce himself. "Hello noona! I'm Minhwan! You're Yoona, right?” That idiot. Can’t he just act mature? (In truth, he is pretty mature but he just loves to act all cute and innocent. When he is serious, he actually scares me sometimes. But that’s another story.)

He definitely didn’t do a good job introducing ME. He mentioned me being the oldest. What about good looking, totally awesome, and a genius? Babo. "Well, you've met Seunghyun too! He's an awesome hyung! He’s really nice to me and many people like him!" And what did he say about Seunghyun? That he is a great hyung. And that he treats him well. Please. Like he’s any better than me. If Seunghyun is a great hyung, then I must be perfect. Of course.

Now that boy wants her to rank us. Ugh. But I know she will rank me the highest. I look the best after all.

“…I like all of you…” Ha! Looks like Seunghyun’s hunch was wrong! She doesn’t hate me!!! Okay why am I so happy? God, I need a doctor… “…except…him.” She pointed at me. What the hell?!

I could feel my heart sink. Yes, it SANK. Why is it sinking? What’s wrong with me? Anyway, who gave her the right to say that?! How can she dislike me? ME, who’s the most awesome person in the world? “Why you little… I swear I’ll…”

“What? Empty threats don’t work on me you know.”

Okay, this b**** is seriously getting on my nerves now. Looks like I’d better show her who’s boss. I stood up and leaned onto her table, our noses barely touching. She started to search my face and she had a light tint of red on her cheeks which was nearly invisible.  Aw… She’s blushing. So cute. I was so close I could smell the scent of her hair… She smells really good… Uh! I had to get these stupid thoughts out of my head!!! Now, to business.

"Let me tell you something, Yoona, or whatever your name is. No one messes with me. No one."

 

 

i updated^^

i went without updating yesterday :(

i feel so sad now :)

so to make it up

i will be uploading 2 chappies today^^

this is one of them :)

 

I don't know whether you'll like the next chappie though :/

although...

there definitely will be more drama^^

i love my next chapter though XD

looks like seunghyun is making a move. ><

 

i am so happy right now :D

so many views ><

although i would love to have more!

readers with accounts,

do comment pls! 

i love comments :)

i will reply every single one of you hehehe^^

so pls pls comment okay? :D

 

FT Island Hwaiting~