Pool

Saranghaeyo

 

Yoona's POV

Ah cheongmal? Only one person was waiting outside my house. Seunghyun was smiling. Wonder why? I’m satisfied though. At least it’s Seunghyun and not that babo. ^-^ Seohyun was glaring at me in impatience. “Yah! I’m not going out there in this! It makes me look weird.”

“No choice, now HURRY UP.” She tugged on my arm and pulled me out of the house.  She and her hard grip. She may look skinny but she’s STRONG.

While I walked down the stairs, it was so freaking uncomfortable. How the hell do you walk in these stupid 4 inch heels? I kept staggering as I walked. Aish… I finally reached the damn door after a lot of trouble. How does Seohyun walk with those death traps so easily?

I peeked out the door and tried not to embarrass myself as I walked. Fine so, I hardly wear heels. Pft.  “Stop staring. I know I look weird.”

“No, you don’t. You guys look great.” Seunghyun said, smiling. I blushed red. Why is he so nice? It’s hard not to like him. He’s is so much better than that Hongki . He opened the car door for me and Seohyun.

“They had to go early and Hongki did not want to come so... You get what I mean."

I giggled. Good for him. It’s just like crashing a party.

When we finally reached there, I could not believe it was a house. I mean it was huge! It had 3 floors, not counting the basement, a pool, a boat dock where a yacht was anchored and a tennis court. And we haven't even entered the house yet.



We gaped at the house. "Aigooo, how rich is he? This house is over exaggerated already."

"Pretty rich, I should think. His dad is one of the richest and most well known businessmen in the world."

"Whoa." We entered the front lobby(?). It was like a hotel. Chincha?

"Noona!!! You came, you came!" Minhwan jumped and hugged me.

"Hello Minhwan. You look SO cute!" I said while pinching his cheeks.

"Noona, stop it!" He said, pouting while doing some aegyo. Even cuter!

"You're here. Ah. How irritating." Hongki looked annoyed but he was staring at me like I'm some weirdo.

"Shut up Hongki. By the way, you look horrible." I said, sticking out my tongue.

"Fyi, a lot of girls say I look cute."

I imitated retching. "Bleh! I guess those girls don't have good taste. How can you EVER look good?"

"Yah! Kim Yoona!"

"Merong!"

He started to chase me but thankfully Seunghyun told him to stop. I couldn't walk in these heels, let alone run. I smiled at Seunghyun and thanked him. He patted me on the shoulder. "No problem. Anytime." He said whispering into my ear.

The party was huge. There was people everywhere. Wow, how many people does he know? Seohyun was long gone. I glimpsed her somewhere in the corner with Jaejin. Well, I'm obviously not going to go bother them.

I shouldn't have come. I look like an oddball here. The pool looked empty enough. I decided to go outside for a stroll instead of staying in that huge mansion.

I walked along the edge of the pool. So calm... I stretched my arms. I looked at the pool. The deepest end was 2m and I was walking right next to it. I'd better move away. It might be too dangerous...

I was about to move away from the deep end when I felt a hard push. I fell right into the water and started struggling. I couldn't swim. Not since that incident.

There was no one to help me. Why an I always getting into these stupid situations? Water slowly filled my lungs as I lost consciousness.

 

 

Updated^^

Still pretty short. :(

My updates are pretty short now huh. 

i hope its nice anyway. :D

Do comment and subscribe.

Subscribers, you'd better comment kay???

kekeke. ^-^

 

chapter 1 of my SHINee fic is up!!! XD

These are all the fics i have written

Do read too! :)

- Nothing Else Matters [A SHINee Fanfic]

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/9292/nothing-else-matters-jessicajung-jonghyun-korean-you

- I don't like you. I love you. [A Key Oneshot]

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/9227/i-don-t-like-you-i-love-you-key-korean

- Juliette [A Taemin Oneshot]

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/8275/juliette-oneshot-korean-taemin

Thank you. :) I hope you'll support them.