No One Messes with Me, No One

Saranghaeyo

 

Yoona's POV

Seohyun started to pull me towards our classroom. I looked back at Seunghyun. He gave me a small wave and winked at me.

"Cmon girl. We have to go to class or we'll be late!" Seohyun said, pulling me into 
the classroom.
 
Seohyun had the weirdest glimmer in her eyes ever. She grinned slyly. I tried not to think about what is going to happen.   

Thank god we did not get a chance to talk till Lunch so at least I could cool off a bit from the little incident. However, when the bell rang for lunch,it was almost immediate. She tugged on me and hung on to me all the way to the cafeteria. 

She did start with a question alright. But with a question which I did not expect. "Do you know who you had bumped into and spoke to today?" 

" Hongki and Seunghyun? Why?" 

"Hongki is like the most popular guy in school. He has also been voted the cutest guy in school. (Apparently it was done by the girls in secret. None of the guys know the girls have secret rankings for them.) Seunghyun is second. All the girls would kill to have a chance like yours just now. He hangs with this group called FT Island consisting of five guys, including Seunghyun. There is Choi Jonghun who is 3rd, Choi Minhwan, 4th and Lee Jaejin, 5th. Minhwan is the maknae. But he is still 4th I guess. He is really cute and innocent and many girls love him to death too. But Hongki and Seunghyun are the most desirable in the whole school."

"Wow, you sure know a lot about them. You're sure you're not fan too?"

She pouted. "I won't deny that I am. But only for one guy."

"Who? Jaejin?" 

She looked shocked. "How'd you... Did my face give off anything?!"

"No. I just made a random guess. So it is him?"

She nodded shyly. I grabbed some food and sat down at a table. "Anyway, back to you. So... Do you like Hongki?"

Me like that idiot? I choked on my soda. Some of it went onto my uniform. Darn. I brushed at it. I hope that doesn't stain or my aunt will kill me. "Hell no! He is a total . Why would I like him?"

"I don't know. You seemed to anyway. What about Seunghyun?"

"Hey looks like you need a tissue." I looked up. It was Seunghyun. He smiled at me, which almost made me spill my drink again. I thanked him softly and took the tissue he handed me, then proceeded to dab at the specks of coke on my uniform. Hongki was behind him. He looked disgruntled somehow. Why, I don’t know. The girls around me were hissing at me in jealousy. Then these three guys approached the two. I suppose they were the other members of FT Island. The youngest bounded up to him. 

"Hyung..! Where'd you go? Why'd you suddenly leave us alone?" He pouted and made a pretend sniff, then he noticed me and somehow there was this weird look of understanding(?) on his face. He sat next to me. "Hello noona! I'm Minhwan! You're Yoona, right?" 

"Hello Minhwan. Yup, I'm Yoona. How'd you know? Did Seunghyun tell you?" I smiled at him. He nodded. "Let me introduce you to the group." Minhwan said pointing his finger at Hongki. "As you know the blonde guy is Hongki, oldest, blah blah so let's move on shall we?" He bounced over to Seunghyun.

"Well, you've met Seunghyun too! He's an awesome hyung! He’s really nice to me and many people like him!" Seunghyun smiled at me and I felt my insides melt. He had chocolate brown eyes which I did not notice earlier. Hongki looked unhappy. Hahaha. Minhwan then went over to a guy with black hair. He looked really calm and collected. He was quite handsome. It was hard to call him cute. He was... What’s the word? Yes, beautiful. Really beautiful. Pretty cool as well. "This is Jonghun. l He looks really cool doesn't he? He's the leader although Hongki is oldest. And this..." He went over to Jaejin who was hiding behind Jonghun. He was sleeping! Jaejin grunted as Minhwan shook him awake. "...is Jaejin!" I grinned at Seohyun who stuck out her tongue at me. "Well there you have it! You've met all five of us! So who do you like best, noona?”

"Hmmm... Well I like all of you. Except..." I jerked a thumb at Hongki. "...him. He’s an ."

"What the, you... Oh you've gone too far you nerd. I swear you'll..." 

"What are you going to do with me? Empty threats don't work on me." 

Hongki stood up abruptly and leaned onto my table. His nose was barely an inch from me. I could feel his breath on my face and I had a hard time stopping myself from blushing. What was wrong with me? "Let me tell you something, Yoona, or whatever your name is. No one messes with me. No one."

 

 

2 updates in 1 day^^

Hehe ;)

Sorry, boring chappie this one^^