Dress

Saranghaeyo

Yoona's POV

My mom drew the curtains of my room and I felt the sunlight hit my eyes. Ugh...

I stretched and yawned. School... So boring... I trudged to school after I got ready, munching on my sandwich.

I saw Seohyun get off at the school bus stop. She squealed when she saw me and ran forward to hug me. "Whoa, Seohyun, seriously!"

Seohyun grinned and pulled me into school. Seohyun is a good friend, but sometimes... As soon as I entered the school, I heard his annoying voice. Really? Can't I have a day of peace?

"Hello nerd. I hope you remembered that I saved you. So, you owe me."

"I don't remember you saving me from anything."

"Oh really? So rescuing you from those guys was not saving?" He advanced.

"No."

"Are you sure?" He came even closer and leaned his face into mine. Why does he keep doing that? I felt his breathe graze my face and I reddened. Aish... "A...absolutely."

 "Okay. But one day you'll admit that I did." he said winking. He leaned even closer. Oh no, he cant be wanting to... I shut my eyes tight. I heard a chuckle and opened my eyes. "See you later." Hongki said, whispering into my ear. "By the way, you thought I was going to kiss you didn’t you? Well dream on, nerd." He said and walked away casually, leaving me burning.

I could feel people looking at me and whispering. Why did he do that for?! Seohyun was gaping at me like an idiot.  "What happened to the two of you? What is he talking about?!"

I regained my composure and cleared my throat. "Nothing. Nothing at all." I walked into the school and as I predicted, tons of people were whispering and looking at me. No surprises who they are talking about, is there.

"Ignore them. It's pretty normal. C’mon let’s get to class." I whipped around at the voice. Seunghyun had just walked up behind me and was smiling. We proceeded to our next class amidst all the noise. And now a new topic was starting among them too.

“Who’s that girl?”

“Yeah, why is she with Seunghyun?”

“Is she his girlfriend?”

“I thought she was that new scholarship girl?”

“What about Hongki?”

Idiots. So now I’m known as the new scholarship girl? I glare at them and they immediately shut up.

“Hey, Yoona, I want to ask you something.” Seunghyun said quietly.

“Huh? Oh, uh, sure. Shoot.”

“Well… um, there’s a party tomorrow at Hongki’s house and I was wondering whether you’d want to go? It’d be more fun with you there.”

Party at Hongki’s house? Seriously? “I guess I can go…”

“Oh, good. Bring your friend along too. I have a feeling Jaejin would be very happy with her there.” He said, winking at me and I giggled. Not only would Jaejin be happy, Seohyun would be happy too! Kekeke.

When I told Seohyun the news after school, the first question she asked was. “Is Jaejin going to be there?” I nodded and she immediately agreed to go. Wow.

“What to wear, omg what to WEAR. Lots of shopping to do…” She looks at me and smiles evily. “Yoona, you’re going to get a DRESS.”

“What? No, psh, I’m just going to wear what I usually wear.”

“Oh, no you won’t. Gosh, this is going to be SO FUN!”

“YAH, Seohyun!!!” She pulled me and ran off. The whole to the mall, she wouldn’t let go of me. When I asked her to let go, she looked at me sceptically and said, “You’ll run away.” Oh well, she’s right.

We shopped for nearly 3 or 4 hours. It was pure torture. We just couldn’t find the perfect dress for me. Until we finally reached a small shop at the corner. It was nice black dress, striped with spaghetti straps. It wasn’t girly, no ruffles. Good enough for me, I guess.

The next day, Seohyun came to my house to prevent me from running away. She had wanted to help me prepare, make-up and all. Aigooo. She forced me into my chair in front of the mirror and locked my room. Really? -.-

Well, she did a lot of stuff, and I felt so weird. I hardly wear make-up. I looked at myself in the mirror. My mouth dropped.

“T..this isn’t me… What did you do?”

“That’s the magic of Seohyun! Keke, I should be a make-up artist. Anyway, you’re a regular beauty. I didn’t even do much to you.” She grinned and kept all the make-up in her box. “Well, it’s nearly time, the rest are waiting. I wonder how Hongki and Seunghyun will react.”

I rolled my eyes. 

 

 

I updated!!! ^-^

I feel so happy now kekeke. 

I have also posted the foreword for my new SHINee fic!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/9292

working on the first chappie now!

XD

 

boring chappie this one. T^T

seems a little weird too... :(

well some chapters have to be...

so they can move the story along! ^^

hope you guys enjoy it!

FT Island and SHINee Hwaiting!