I Crash Into A Drop Dead Gorgeous Guy

Saranghaeyo

Yoona's POV

'Ugh I'm going to be late.' I muttered pulling down my skirt and slipping on my shoes. It's my first day at a new school and I'm already going to be late? My aunt was rushing me and shooing me out the door. Hurry up dear! You're going to be late! I grabbed my bag and books and dashed out the door.

I nearly ran the whole way to my new school. The only good thing about it was that it was within walking distance. At my old school, I had to take two buses just to get there! Surprisingly I got there way ahead of time. I guess I miscalculated the time needed to get there. I pulled out the school map and made my way to the office to get my timetable. 

Just I after I got my timetable, someone tapped me on the shoulder. I spun around. A dark haired girl looked at me, grinning. I squealed. "Seohyun! You study here too? It's been such a long time since i last saw you!" I jumped and hugged her, knocking the wind out of her lungs for a moment. 

Seohyun was a childhood friend of mine but sadly, when i moved house, we parted ways. I had heard she had gone to study in some upper class school and I felt sorry for her. So this is the snobby rich school... No surprise. Look at the school. It's huge! And our uniforms seemed to be made of some material which is obviously not cotton or anything I was used to. It was too fancy for me. But I got here through a scholarship so I guess I should be thankful? I'm just happy to be reunited with her.

Fortunately, when we compared timetables, we had exactly the same ones. Just as we were proceeding towards our first class, someone collided with me. My books spilled out off my hand and I fell to the ground. 

"Hey! Watch where you're going new girl!" 

I finally realized what was happening. I saw a good looking blonde haired boy glaring down at me. 
"You were the one who bumped into me! Shouldn't you be saying sorry?" I stood up. 

"Why, you little..." A brown haired boy next to him gave him a shove. The blonde dude shrugged and walked away, stepping on one of my books on purpose. "Bye nerd! Oh and i wouldn't mind buying a new book either. Looks like this one is dirty!" I clenched my fists. 

The brown haired boy smiled. "Hey, I’m Seunghyun. You’re the new girl right?”

“Yeah, I am.” I nodded. How does everyone know I am the new girl?! “Who was that person? That guy who stepped on my book?”

“He’s Hongki, my friend. Do you need help?" He bent down to help me even though I protested. 

"No offense but that really rude guy was you friend?"

"None taken. Regretfully, yes. He is my friend. But he can be a really nice guy once you get to know him well enough."

"How long did that take?" 

Seunghyun chuckled. "Surprisingly, not long at all. Don't worry. I'm sure he'll warm up to you sooner or later."

I felt Seohyun tug at my arm.

"I guess you have to go now huh. Well, Yoona, see you at lunch!"

Seohyun started to pull me towards our classroom. I looked back at Seunghyun. He gave me a small wave and winked at me as I disappeared into my class.

 

 

 

 

Annyong~ ^^

This is my very first fanfic on Asian FanFics.

I have another one on FanFiction.net but that one is totally different.

For those who want to read: http://bit.ly/bdVd4A

It's a percy jackson fanfiction but back to the point.

Well, I absolutely adore FT Island

Ever since I watched You're Beautiful 

Cos of Lee HongKi who acts as Jeremy~

He was totally adorable, don't you think?

Well, Im writing this fanfic cause I see that hardly any people write Hongki fanfics

together with Song Seunghyun, my 2nd FT Island bias!

So in order to satisfy myself, i wrote this fanfic cool

I know you guys would be thinking:

OMG this is so cliche why is the author still writing this?

Well, i just love them both so i needed a fanfic with them together!

I won't force you to read this story. 

But if you're a reader,

comments would be loved!

If you love my story

thank you very much!

and do tell me how i can improve

if you think i need improvement

Kamsahamnida~

FT Island Hwaiting~