Late

Saranghaeyo

 

Hongki's POV

I refused to go fetch her. Well, actually I wanted to go, but... I didn't want to show that I did. So I pretended not to care and Seunghyun just left me alone. Aigooo I regret it now. Seunghyun got to be the first to see her.

Minhwan is annoying me by saying "Noona is coming! Arent you so happy, hyung?" every 5 seconds. I admit, when I heard she was coming, I had mixed feelings(?). I'm happy she's coming but somehow, I felt that something bad is going to happen to her. I didn't want her in trouble now. She'll mess up my party.

I saw Seunghyun with 2 girls. One was in a black dress and the other in a light beige colored one. The girl in the black dress was quite pretty. I mean really pretty. She looks familiar though. As she came closer, I finally realized who she was. It was Yoona.

I choked. What how can it be her? She was wearing make-up, something which I never thought I would never catch her dead in. Her dress suited her personality as well. She was looking good. Real good. Ugh. I'd better snap out of it.

"Noona!!! You came, you came!" Minhwan sprung up when he saw Yoona. Um okay. The two of them started to act cute. Ew. Its making me sick. I'd better step in to make sure it doesn't get out of hand. "You're here. Ah. How irritating."

"Shut up Hongki. By the way, you look horrible." She retorted, sticking her tongue out.

"Fyi, a lot of girls say I look cute." This nerd...

She pretended to puke. "Bleh! I guess those girls don't have good taste. How can you EVER look good?"

"Yah! Kim Yoona!" She getting on my nerves... I take back what I said about her looking pretty. Gah! How can someone like her even look nice?

"Merong!"

I started to chase her around until Seunghyun stopped her. She said something and he whispered into her ear. What did he say?! I want to know! I looked around for her but she's already gone. Where is she? Suddenly, I felt worried and went to look for her. Aish... Where did he go? I decided to go look for Seohyun. But then I saw something which I dont want to see. I think I’d better not go and disturb Jaejin and Seohyun’s… O.O

Why'd I care so much about Yoona? Sheesh. I stood on the balcony for some fresh air when I heard a splash coming from the pool area. Probably some careless person who fell in. Hopefully someone deals with it. I continued to mind my own business when I looked in the direction of the pool.

A figure in black was flailing around in the water. That person... Yoona!? She's drowning!!! I quickly made my way to the pool, pushing through people like nobody's business. Why am I feeling so frightened right now?

When I got to the pool, I stopped still. Looks like someone got there before me. All I could do was stare at them.

 

 

Updated. :)

All my chapters are so freaking short I'm going to die. T^T

Hope you enjoy this one anyway. :D

Do comment and subscribe!

Thank you. :)