Striking Back

Saranghaeyo

 

Saranghaeyo C22

Striking back

"... I think we need to break up."

"W... What, why?" Surprisingly, I wasn't as sad as I had thought. 

"I don't think we have a spark like you and... I love you but someone loves you more. And I think I'm going to let him have you. You'll be happier" Seunghyun said smiling.

"Who is he?"

"That's for you to find out. As much as I want the two of you to get together, I want to see where this goes. I'm not going to tell you." He said winking. 

I pouted. This didn't feel like a break-up at all. Well I guess we were never that close. 

"So friends?" 

"Friends." I said. He smiled and looked at me and pecked me on the lips. Blushing, I smacked his arm. "What are you doing?!" 

"This is the last time." He chuckled and took my hand. Let's go, the rest are waiting." 

When we found the others, Hongki looked uncomfortable. He kept looking at us and fidgeting. 

"Hey, where'd you go to? We were worried, noona!" 

"Huh? I thought Hongki told you guys we were going to eat?" 

"He never did, noona!"

"Then... You LiED?!" I turned to face Hongki and glared daggers at him. "Sorry..."

"You pabo! How dare you lie to me!" i started to hit him all over.

"Ow, ow! Stop!" He protested. I hit him even harder. "You deserve it!"

Jonghun decided to bail Hongki out and we all left for home as we had school the next day. I was still fuming. Idiot. 

Mysterious person POV

I saw that girl hit Hongki all over the place. Grrr. This girl will pay. She didn't heed my warning. Well it's okay. They're close now but I'll break them up. Oh she’ll suffer hell from me. Hongki oppa will be mine eventually. Now I just need to get rid of this . 

You'll regret having ever messed with me. And this time, it’s no empty threat. 

===================

Ooo, who's the mysterious girl???

Well its someone in this story. :D

She appeared before^^

Search through the story. ;)

It's pretty obvious though haha.

Well here's my second update. :)

Enjoy! :3