Another confession. And this time, from a most unexpected person.

Saranghaeyo

 


Yoona's POV

I woke up the next morning with an intense pain in my ankle. I squirmed a little in my bed. Now how did I get here?

Oh right! Hongki brought me home... I blushed and covered my head with my blanket as I remembered him picking me up and carrying to his car.

As I sat up in my bed, stretching, I noticed the black blazer lying next to me. Hongki must have forgotten to take it back.

Picking it up, I unconsciously gave it a small sniff. The red crept back into my face again. He smelled really nice, somehow really familiar as well.

The stinging feeling in my ankle didn’t subside as I tried to get out of bed. I twisted it a bit and it felt a little better. My phone tinkled.

 

From: Seunghyun

To: Yoona^^

Hongki hyung told me you got a sprained ankle yesterday. L Hope you’re okay now. :D Are you going to school today? Do you want me to pick you up? That way you won’t hurt your ankle going to school. J

 

I smiled and texted back.

 

From: Yoona

To: Seunghyun Oppa <3

Thank you. JBut I’m sure I’ll be fine. There’s no need to pick me up. ^^

 

Immediately, my phone tinkled again.

 

From: Seunghyun

To: Yoona^^

I’m not taking no for an answer! ^^ I be there in 20 minutes. Don’t you dare run away! :P

 

I chuckled and put down my phone.

Limping out of bed, I started my normal preparations for school. “What are you doing? You shouldn’t be going to school like that! I was going to call a doctor you know!” My aunt said as she came out of the kitchen.

“Nah, I’m fine. I just need to walk on it a bit.”

My aunt looked at me concerned and nodded her head. “By the way, who was that boy who brought you home last night? Didn’t know you could ever have such a good boyfriend. I mean seeing you like this…”

“Mwoh?!”  I nudged my aunt who laughed. “He’s not my boyfriend… He’s just a…” What was he to me really? I’ve never really thought about that…

“He’s just a what?”

“A good friend. He’s just a good friend.”

“Oh sure he is… Well if you’re in pain later you’d better go to the school infirmary or something okay? But how are you going to school? You might hurt your…”

“My friend is fetching me.”

That friend?”

“No. Not the one yesterday.” She looked disappointed. “Is your friend a boy?” She said grinning. When she saw my face, she started to laugh.

Looking out the window, she told me, “Hey, looks like your other good friend is here to send you to school.” Seunghyun was outside smiling and waving at me.

 I greeted Seunghyun cheerfully when I neared him. “Hello oppa!”

“Since when did you call me that?” He said smiling at me.

“Since now.” I climbed into his car. “Think we’d better get going or we’ll be late.”

The drive to school was noisy and entertaining. Chatting and joking with Seunghyun was much better than staying with that poker faced jerk where the only thing he ever does is annoy the snot out of you.

I didn’t even realise when we had reached the school.  When I climbed out of the car, Seunghyun grabbed my wrist.

“Eh… Seunghyun oppa? What’s wrong?”

“Yoona… I…” I looked at him curiously.  

Without warning, I felt a pair of extremely soft lips crash onto my mouth. My eyes jerked open but slowly slid shut as I found myself enjoying the kiss. My mouth opened slightly It felt different from kissing Hongki somehow.

Seunghyun was gentler and you can actually sense the feeling in the kiss. Although, I admit, Hongki was a pretty good kisser, he was pretty strained.

When Seunghyun pulled away, I felt myself becoming steadily more and more confused. “O..oppa…”

He put his arms around me. “Please… Can you please be my girlfriend… I really like you… No… I love you…” He whispered into my ear.

My heart started to thump. This can’t be a dream right? Seunghyun… loves… me..?

I pushed him away. “Yoona…” His eyes were tinged with sadness.

“Seunghyun… oppa… I… It’s not that I don’t want to… It’s just… It’s too hard to believe…”

“You’ll believe it slowly enough.” He said giving me a slight smile. “So is it a… yes..?”

I nodded shyly and tried to contain my blush. Ah really… Someone like Seunghyun confessing to me…

His face lit up and he pulled me into a hug again. He then grabbed my hand. “Now let’s go tell the others.” He said grinning. Then he saw my worried face. “But do you want them to know?  If not… It’s okay… I’m sorry…”

“No, no… It’s fine, oppa.” I said.

As I walked into school, girls started to hiss at me left and right.

“Oh my god… That girl… What is she doing with my Seunghyun oppa?!”

“No! OPPA!!!”

“She can’t be Seunghyun oppa’s girlfriend right??? He has so much better taste! Look at her.

“She must have used some way to charm him. I mean how can she even get a guy like oppa?”

I tried to keep my head down as I heard all those hurting comments. Seunghyun put an arm around my shoulder and whispered into my ear. “Are you okay? I’m sorry…”

I looked at him puzzled. “If I didn’t ask you out then you won’t have to hear all this right? Let’s just go find the others.” Seunghyun is just too nice… No wonder so many girls like him. XD He’s so different compared to Hongki…

Expectedly, they were all in the library. Hongki, Jonghun, Jaejin, Minhwan and Seohyun were all in there. We told them the news. Jonghun and Jaejin got up to congratulate their friend when a cry tore through the quietness in the library.

“NOOOOOO!!! NOOOONNNAAAA!!! HYUNG WHY ARE YOU DATING NOONA??? I WANTED HER TO MYSELF!” Minhwan said as he sat down and pouted. “It’s okay Minhwan, you’re still my little dongsaeng.”

“YAYYYYY!!!”

The librarian glared at us. “One more noise and out you go!”

Seohyun bounded up from her seat, squealing. “Tell me everything!” She said hushed. I told her I’ll tell her during lunch.

Hongki’s reaction was strange though. “I see…” He said and went back to reading his magazine. But not before I caught him in the eye. He had a weird look in his eyes. Like a look of intense pain.

I walked over to him and handed him his blazer. “Thanks for helping me last night…”

“Yeah… Sure…” He grabbed the blazer from me, not keeping any eye contact. “Now why don’t you go back to your little boyfriend?”

“What’s wrong with you? Why are you suddenly so grumpy?”

“None of your business. Move. You’re blocking my light. I can’t read.”

“What… you..!” Seohyun had to hold me back from punching him. This guy is really… ugh!

The day passed quickly enough. Soon enough it was lunch time. Expectedly, Seohyun started to ask me to tell her every single detail about what happened that morning and surprisingly, I obliged. I guess I was really happy.

Hongki walked up to us. “Hey Seohyun, can I borrow Yoona for a while?”

“Huh? Oh um… Sure..?”

Hongki pulled my hand and kept dragging me. “What the… Where are we going?”

“We’re talking at the rooftop.”

When we reached the roof, I took in a deep breath. The feeling of freedom… I never knew there was a place like this in school…

“So Yoona, you’re going out with Seunghyun…”

“Yeah, I told you that in the library.”

“Do you really like him?”

“Y..yes… Why are you asking this?”

He gazed at me. I could see the sadness in his eyes. Why?

“Yoona…”

“Yes?” I said slowly.

“What would you do if I told you I like you too?”

 

==========================

I finally updated! Sorry guys. T^T

Was pretty busy and my computer was confiscated. :(

Hope this was satisfying. :D

It should be longer than my usual chapters right?

And the drama starts yay^^

Hope you enjoy this one. :D

 

And one thing to note hehe:

The more comments and subscribers the faster I'll update! ^^

komawo~~~ :D

 

just realized i changed my biases to those extra characters haha. 

I made this coupling, yoonaXhongki 

cos they used to be my biases in both groups

but my biases have become seohyun and seunghyun haha

^^ oh well im being random here. :P

Just comment okay? :)