I've Lost.

Saranghaeyo

 

Hongki's POV

“What would you do if I told you I like you too?”

I held my breath. What would she say..? When I heard that Seunghyun and Yoona were going out, it hurt… a lot… The immediate thought was that I was too late… I should have made a move faster… And that I got beaten to by my dongsaeng…

 “You can’t be doing this because you’re jealous of your dongsaeng, are you?” She smirked. Eh… what..???

“W..what..? No… I… I’m telling the truth! I…” Wait, this is not supposed to turn out like this…

“Oh come off it. You… liking me? You can’t be serious. I mean if it’s Seunghyun it’s still believable enough, however farfetched it seems to be. But you? Not possible.”

“No! Why don’t you believe me?” What’s wrong? Why doesn’t she believe what I just said? What I just said was the truth… I can’t…

“Stop fooling around Hongki. Let’s just get back to class.” She said and walked away from me towards the stairs.

“W…wait!” I gripped her wrist. “You don’t understand! I…”

“What?”

“N… no! I… I really… l…lo…”

“Hey guys, there you are!” Seunghyun waved as he exited the stairwell. Yeah great timing. “C’mon Yoona, let’s go to class now! Lunch is almost over.”

“Okay Seunghyun oppa! What did you want to say again?” She said looking at me.

“Never mind…” I sighed. She shrugged and walked towards Seunghyun. I moved aside to let him pass as he intercepted her. As he walked past me, I grabbed his arm. Turning, he looked at me. “Hyung?”

I looked at him in the eye and he looked back just as intently. “Treat her well dongsaeng. I admit, I guess I lost…” I dropped his arm and walked away, leaving Seunghyun to scrutinize me.

 

Seunghyun’s POV [A/N: Seunghyun’s first ever appearance!!! >< He might have more. Who knows? :D]

Hyung never admits losing to anything… Just now… Something like that coming out Hongki hyung’s is so unnatural… I know him. He is never like this. I didn’t think he would… He can’t really like Yoona that much right?

 

===========================

Finally updated. :D

Sorry its short.

Mianhae for waiting so long. D:

I went overseas. :D

And i learnt how to ice skate keke.

So i can skate like a pro now. ><

lol jkjk kidding i can't.

But at least I'm not slipping and sliding all over the place. ;)

 

hope you like the update. :D

I'll try to update faster. :)

LIke maybe once every three/four days? :)

thanks for subbing and commenting 

i hope you guys can continue. :D

it really makes my day seeing you guys comment.

saranghae! ;)