Self-confession

Saranghaeyo

 

 

Yoona's POV

I kept quiet and tried to avoid looking him in the eyes. "C'mon, answer me..." Hongki said smirking. 

To tell the truth, I didn't know why I did it either. It was like a reflex action, something you'd unconsciously because it was normal. But this isn't normal. It obviously isn't. 

"They say people only kiss back when they like the person. So... Do you like me?" 

I don't know how to answer this. I don't like him, do I? He is so annoying how can I ever like him...

"You're not answering the question." Hongki said. 

I'm unsure bit what is this feeling? It was weird. I can't like him... I can't.... It would just cost me trouble... And I don't want that... 

"I... don't like you... Duh. You told me you wanted me to pretend so I did. I tried to make it convincing... Sheesh. What were you thinking?" 

We sat up. Hongki had a slight look of disappointment when I said that.  "I... Of course I knew that... I just wanted to test you..." He said awkwardly. 

"Sure you did."

I shivered again. Man, it's getting colder and the cold winter air is cutting through my dress.

I eyed Hongki's jacket warily, hoping that he would give it to me. He smirked when he saw my look. "I'll never give you my jacket, dream on."

"P...psh... I never said I needed it..." 

"If you asked nicely I could give it to you." he said slyly.

"I said I don't want it. I... I'm going home..." Standing up, I shivered a bit more again. Tsk, stupid weather. I rubbed my arms again. I felt unsteady and kept stumbling. Being unsteady, I twisted my heel and fell, spraining my ankle. Just then, I felt warmth around my shoulders. 

Hongki's POV

Tsk... Stupid babo. She should just have said that she needed the jacket and I would have given it to her. Now she has to bear the cold all the way home.

Ah whatever, it's got nothing to do with me. I leaned back on the bench when I heard a thud and turned around. Yoona had fallen over!

I quickly rushed over to see if she was hurt. 

She seemed to be grabbing her ankle and was trembling. I sighed and took of my blazer, draping it over her shoulders and wrapping it securely around her.

She looked at me with a face full of surprise. "What are you doing?" She said, looking confused and shocked.

"Helping you... Again." I picked her up bridal style and walked towards my car.

"H...hey! Let me go! You babo, let me go!" Yoona said, pounding me on the chest. Then she turned quiet. I looked down. She has passed out from the cold. Aish... 

I quickly put her into my car and drove her home. I looked at the back seat. She seemed to be sleeping.

 When we reached the house, I picked her up gently. She snuggled against my chest and I could feel her steady breathing on my shirt. Suddenly I felt really protective of her, like I didn't want to leave her. 

I knocked on the door to her house and her aunt answered the door. She gasped when he saw her niece fainted in my arms. She showed me to where her room was and I gently lay her down.

That reminded me of the time at my house. This girl owes me a lot. 

Pulling the covers over her, I sat down next to bed and gazed at her.

I brushed away the hair falling over her face. She seemed so vulnerable and helpless in her sleep.

I could feel my heart beating faster the longer I looked at her.

I shook my head. No. I'm not falling for her. I'm not. She said she didn't like me. No. I couldn't resist and kissed her on the forehead. "Sleep tight and get better okay?" I said softly. 

I went out of the room and her aunt thanked me. I told her about Yoona's sprained ankle ad she nodded, stating that she will call for a doctor. 

When I got into the car, I took a deep breathe. I kept replaying that scene in the restaurant over and over again in my head.

I couldn't get it out of my head no matter how hard I tried to shake it out.

I felt like an idiot.

Why am I thinking about this when she isn't? I doubt she even cares. Then why am I caring so much? I can't really be starting to like her... Maybe I am... 

I stared at the ceiling and I tumbled onto my bed. I like her... But she doesn't like me... Should I try asking her again but in a different way? Will she give me the same answer? 

For once in my life, I wanted something really badly.

Since I was a child, I have always been given what I wanted, so I have never felt the want for anything.

Yet for the first time, I actually wanted something. I wanted Yoona to love me. 

 

========================================

updated. :D

hope this chapter was nice! :)

Hongki finally confesses that he likes Yoona (Y)

not in her face but at least he did. ^^

enjoy this chappie guys. :)

 

comments and subscribers would be loved and appreciated. <3

 

I'm losing subscribers... 

why??? Are my stories getting yyy???

T^T