Warmth

Saranghaeyo

 

Yoona's POV

"Yoona..." I turned around. It’s that idiot again. What does he want? Annoying. "Yes?" I asked, sounding irritated.  

"Oh, um... Never mind." He sighed and walked out of class. Something's going on with that idiot. And I intend to find out what.   

Seohyun had just come out the class. She looked incredibly curious and I don't really want to entertain all her questions for now. "Kim Yoona! How dare you! You have been avoiding me for the past… well… since Chemistry! I have loads of stuff to ask. What...mmpgh!" I stuffed Seohyun's book in her face and walked home. Thank god she takes the bus. 

I walked towards to school gates just when I was grabbed and knocked out. Okay. I might sound like a wimp here but I was attacked unawares hello? I have a black belt in karate so most people can't beat me up without getting a black eye or a bloody mouth. I know i sound like I'm protecting myself here so let’s move on to the story then shall we? 

From what i know, I was tied up and thrown into a small clearing surrounded by bushes and trees. A group of girls were laughing. "Who are you? Where am I? What’s your problem?" the lead female was standing slightly in front of her minions. Her hair was dyed a brown with bleached white teeth. It was obvious she had plastic surgery too. She bent down and smirked. "How can FT Island want to consort with such... Absurdity? She laughed and her followers did the same. "I’m Hyoyeon but it is none of your business anyway is it? Right now we are in the school garden. But this is our secret hiding spot." She kicked me and stood against the tree in the shade.

"I wonder why they would want to hang with you. Could it be you're seducing them?" Her minions laughed like maniacs. "Nah... You're too ugly. Perhaps they pity you because you’re poor and had to get a scholarship here." Hyoyeon smirked and continued talking and insulting me.

"I don't want FT Island to hang out with poor people like you. Not to mention, you're a nerd. With the geek specs and all. It must be you who is hanging onto them. They are too nice to ask you to leave so they bear with it. Well, I'm going to help them get rid of you. Guys, give her the punishment. I'll teach you to stay away from FT Island, and most of all, Hongki." she flashed her white teeth in my face and skulked off to watch her fellows do the dirty work. 

Wait, what? HONGKI?!?!?! Why Hongki? I absolutely detest him from the bottom of my heart. What has he got to do this?! Why the he'll is he being brought up by every single person I know?! Well, technically, I don't know this Hyoyeon person but you get what I mean.

I was being kicked and punched. I tried to fight back but even with my black belt in karate, I was outnumbered 7 to 1. There were 4 guys there as well. And by their size, it’s obvious they were body builders. I tried to yell for help but there was no reply. Hyoyeon laughed and said that nobody was going to come save me now. I could not stop the tears that were coming out. Geez, why have I become weaker and weaker? I never cry. 

"What do you think you're doing?"

Oh how absolutely great. Hongki. He has come to make fun of my pain. What perfect timing. But what is he doing here anyway?

He crossed over the bushes and into the clearing. The girls stopped immediately and tried to look as innocent as possible. The guys looked shocked and retreated away from me slowly. Hyoyeon was positioning herself, for what I don't know. "Hongki oppa! She was bullying me so I had to ask my friends to help deal with her." 

"Why would she be bullying you?" He wasn't even looking in her direction at all, he kept glancing at me. "I don't know! Maybe she is jealous that I'm together with you!" I gulped and felt a lump in my throat. Why do I feel so hurt when I heard her say those words?

"I think it’s you bullying her, not the other way round. And how many times do I need to say, we are NOT together. Now get out of my way." 

"Hongki oppaaa~" She whined but that was not stopping him from coming over to me. "Fine. Guys! Let’s go!" She huffed and stormed out of the clearing.

He bent down. He surveyed me with eyes full of worry, which to me, was a surprise "Are you okay?" 

"I’m fine i guess. Don’t worry I won’t die. You’ve come to laugh at me I suppose. Well then, laugh." 

"I’m not laughing. Why would I be?" He dried my tears. 

"I thought you would want to. Being the annoyingly irritating person you are." 

"You should be thanking me for saving you, you know."

"I'll thank you when hell freezes over my grave." 

He rolled his eyes. "Well how ungrateful. Ah well, sadly, my kindness is never considered well. I never get repaid. Even a word of thank you is not..."

"Shut your fat mouth up."

"Fat mouth?! ME?!"

I laughed. We started to walk towards my house. Silence filled the air and it felt increasingly awkward. Suddenly I remembered the question that had been nagging me ever since I saw him in the clearing

"Er... Hongki? 

"What?"

"How did you know I was there?" 

"I was walking around and I heard noises, then your cry for help. So I  went to help you."

"Why were you walking around there?"  

He started to stutter. He looked embarrassed. Could he have been doing something unseemly? I wonder… I if I could find out what he was doing… I could totally get him! "It’s where I go to when I... need to think..."

"Somehow, I don't seem convinced..."

"That’s your problem now."

We arrived at my house. "Well there you go nerd."

I nodded. "I can see that. It's my house."

"See you tomorrow at school anyway. I hope not." 

"Same here, bastard." I said grinning. He smiled at me for the first time. He actually looked cute.

He turned to leave. When he left, I felt as if something had disappeared from my heart. It's empty and light again. That warmth I had felt just now while I was talking to Hongki was gone. What is happening to me?

 

 

Hello all^^ 

Yusyus i have updated :)

After this update...

I'm sorry to say...

I will be...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On hiatus for a while. T_T

I have finals coming next week so...

I have to devote myself to studying

:(

But i promise

the minute i come home right after my last paper

I am going to update^^

Okay, well maybe not that fast :P

But I will update on the same day i finish my last paper 

:)

 

Currently working on two more oneshots staring key~

Requested by my friends who love HIM^^

Hehe

I take requests, so for those who want to request,

this is what you should do:

NOTE: This things must all be in your request if not it will not be processed. :P

Name (or at least the character name you want)

- Are you Male or Female?

- Idol you wish to include in your story (Best if they are from either FT Island, CN Blue, SNSD or SHINee.Although i can do others too, i prefer these groups) :P

- Oneshot or series

- Plot (optional)*

- Happy or sad ending 

 

Komawo! :D

I do love to take requests if there are any! :)

REMEMBER: COMMENTS WOULD BE LOVED. ;)

To @YunhoRulz & @melodyoona7: Thank you for always commenting on my story^^ love you guys! :)