Alone but Together

Saranghaeyo

 

Yoona’s POV

Someone shook me. I tried to open my eyes. But I couldn’t. I could hear voices. Am I in heaven? I felt something soft on my lips. I managed to open my eyes and saw Seunghyun looking at me with deep worry in his eyes. “Seunghyun…” I whispered before I out again.

Hongki’s POV

I pushed through the people surrounding the two people. My heart fell when I saw Seunghyun.  He was doing CPR for Yoona. I know he had to do it, if not Yoona’s life would be in danger but I just can’t help hurting when I see it. Why?

I saw Yoona open her eyes, say something to Seunghyun and faint away. She was shivering. Aish… I took a nearby towel from the chair and advanced towards the two on the floor. I quickly wrapped it around Yoona tightly. “We need to send her home quickly.” I said. “She’s wet and looks really cold.”

“I’ll do it.” Seunghyun said almost immediately.

“You’re wet too. It won’t do you good to go like this. You might get sick. I’ll do it.” So saying, I picked up Yoona gently bridal style and carried her to my car. “You should get home too.” I shouted back. Seunghyun shook the water out of his hair as he stared intently in our direction.

“Wait!” Seohyun was running towards us. Considering she was running pretty fast. :/

I turned around. “Yes?”

“Her aunt isn’t home! She has gone to Busan for a few days to visit her family! You won’t be able to enter the house!”

“What really?”

“Yeah! Otoke? Maybe she should just stay at your house.”

“Bwoh?! But…”

“Unless you want her to be sick?”

“Fine. I guess she’ll stay here. Luckily my parents are out of the country.”

I went to my room. I can’t let the maids see her or else they might tell my mother. I’m not really on good terms with her. My mother doesn’t approve of guests. Especially uninvited ones. I laid her onto the bed. She was turning blue with cold. I really have to change her out of her wet dress but… how? I can’t ask the maids to do it or I’ll be in trouble. What should I do?

I went to my wardrobe and took out the biggest shirt I had and some shorts. I put on the shirt on over her dress and thankfully it covered everything. It’d make my job easier. Okay. Now for the shorts. I shut my eyes, making sure I didn’t peek. I didn’t want to see anything. It’d be wrong. I managed to get it on without any trouble thank God.

I covered her with my quilt and went to shower and get changed. When I came back, I saw Yoona trembling in the bed. She was literally turning blue with cold. I frowned. I don’t know whether it was impulse or anything, but I lay down on the bed next to her and hugged her. Her body is so cold… She stopped shivering.  Wow, that was fast.

I could not let go of her. I mean every time I tried to, she would start shivering again. I think I might have to sleep here today… I had wanted to sleep on the couch but due to circumstances like this… I guess I have no choice. Yoona started to tremble again. I hugged her tighter.

She started to struggle and cry. I let go. Wait… She still seems asleep… But she’s crying. Real hard. “No, no! Don’t go… No!” She sobbed. “Y..yah… Don’t cry… I’m here.” I said softly, trying to console her (how do you console a person who’s sleeping? -.-).  She still cried. I started to sing to lull her back to sleep.

As long as I'm with you
I can't go wrong
Oh baby what you do to me?
You're the one


I've been trying to see you
For such a long long time
Maybe I'm just sad to face that I was out of line
When it comes to loving you
All the things that I would do


Been waiting for this day for far too long
I never could imagine it so strong 
As long as I'm with you, I can't go wrong
Oh baby what you do to me?
You're the one


How I try to reach you
Oh In every way I can
But it's hard to find a way to show
that I'm your man


When it comes to loving you
All the things that I would do


Been waiting for this day for far too long
I never could imagine it so strong 
As long as I'm with you, I can't go wrong
Oh baby what you do to me?
You're the one


When it comes to loving you
All the things that I would do
Oh yeah


Oh baby what you do to me
You're the One

I hugged her again.  She snuggled into my chest, still crying. She fell asleep in my arms.

I looked at her. There were tears marks etched on her cheeks. But she still looked really beautiful. My eyes moved to her lips. No, I can’t do this. I seemed to have changed into another person. What has Yoona done to me? She shivered again. I felt her forehead. She was burning.

I went to the kitchen quietly and got some fever pills and some water. I tried to get her to open to eat the pill but she just wouldn't do it. Jashik, she was stubborn even in her sleep.  What to do? Then something came to mind. It seems weird but… It’s the only way I guess.

 I put the pill in my mouth and drank some water. I placed my lips lightly on her. She seemed to cooperate and opened slightly. I pushed the pill in with my tongue together with the water. Accomplished! Good. I tried to break away from the kiss but suddenly Yoona put her arms around my neck. What the… She started to kiss me back and I guess I'll admit, I liked it. 

 

 

I updated!!!

This one is pretty long^^

Finally!

When i finished writing this and reread it, 

I was spazzing

XD

I like this chapter. :)

So sweet. 

Anyway, enjoy!

i love you guys

those who commented and subbed!

and those who just read this

Hope this one is a nice chapter!

Read, enjoy, comment and subscribe!

:D

 

The song is The One  by FT Island

for those who don't know.

It's a really nice song!

Although i don't know whether it fits the situation 

haha. 

it seems to be the only english song FTI sang?

I not sure also

haha.

enjoy the chapter

for those who want to listen and watch the music video,

HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OH_ZMwuFu0

^-^ enjoy the song.

FT Island and SHINee Hwaiting~