Thinking things out

Saranghaeyo

HongKi POV

I went into the library, finally found an unobtrusive corner and sat down. Just now I wanted to talk to Yoona, which was the weirdest thing on Earth. Her? Why would I want to talk to her? I haven't been feeling right these days. Ugh.

What did I even want to say to her in the first place? I can't even remember now. And I'm supposed to be top in class too (except when sometimes Seunghyun has to beat me. Well, I was playing easy then! I didn't really put much effort in the dumb exams as I know I can ace them... [a/n excuses excuses~ XD]). Remembering stuff should be easy for me.

I remember now! I had wanted to ask the nerd whether she liked Seunghyun. Why did I want to ask her that? It's got nothing to do with me. Even if she said she liked him, it's still none of my business. Not that I care whether she liked him or not.

But somewhere, deep down, I knew that I cared. I cared A LOT. Although I don't know why, I just know I do care whether she liked Seunghyun or not.

I sigh. My brain hasn't been right ever since that nerd entered the school. Just as I was trying to think, Minhwan and the rest had to find me. "Hyung! Who are you thinking about?" He asked mischievously. "YOONA?"

"Neh, I wa..."I coughed. "What the he... NO!" Even though I knew that I had been and was still thinking about her, I wasn't going to admit that! It would mean endless teasing from that irritating Minhwan. I wont have a single day of peace.

"Hyung, are you sure???"

"O...of course I'm sure. Why did you say I'd be thinking about that nerd? You know I hate her."

He put on a puzzled face, obviously faked. "But I thought you LIKED her? I mean you did stop her falling in the chemistry lab... And you held her waist too!"

"How... How did you know that?!"

"Jaejin is not ALWAYS sleeping you know. He has eyes too."

Aish... Stupid stalkers. It's as if it's fun to always take note of what I'm doing.

"But hyung, stalking IS fun!" He grinned and skipped away. Whoa. Mind-reader? Stupid babo.

Ugh I seriously need some alone time to think. Those guys were still hanging around. Jonghun looked pretty calm though. He was trying to tell Minhwan to keep quiet. (Minhwan was literally twirlling around as he skimmed the bookshelves. -.-) Jaejin was...as usual.... Seunghyun was sitting at one of the seats, deep in thought. Wonder what that guy is thinking...

"Hey guys, I'll be going home now." I waved and left the library. Jonghun nodded and tried to strap Minhwan down from chasing after me. Thank god for Jonghun. “Hongki hyung, you can’t get away from me!!! I’m going to stalk you all the way to your house. Kekekeke.” Minhwan yelled as Jonghun finally got him to sit down.

I had no intention of going home at all. I just needed a quiet place to think. I walked into the school garden. No one ever goes there, except or the gardeners of course. The guys will never know I'm here.

I went deeper into the garden. "So what do I feel for Yoona? I know I hate her but..." I whispered and lay down onto the grass. "Somehow, I feel really different... What is this feeling?"

I heard muffled sounds and sat up. Someone was speaking. And it sounded pretty close too. I then heard a cry for help. It sounds familiar... No... It can't be...

I dashed towards where the sound was made. A person was being surrounded by a bunch of people, getting punched and kicked. It was Yoona. Feeling a rush of anger, I crossed over the bushes. "What do you think you are doing?"

Yoona's attackers stopped immediately. A brown haired girl was hiding in the shade but came out when she saw me. Who was she again? Oh yes, that very irritating Hyoyeon person who goes around proclaiming she's my girlfriend.

"Hongki oppa! She was bullying me so I had to ask my friends to help deal with her." This girl is getting really annoying...

"Why would she be bullying you?"

"I don't know! Maybe she is jealous that I'm together with you!

A look of disgust came over my face. "I think it’s you bullying her, not the other way round. And how many times do I need to say, we are NOT together. Now get out of my way."

I shoved her aside a little and walked towards Yoona. After whining, that Hyoyeon finally left the clearing.

I bent down. When I saw the tear streaks on Yoona's face, I felt a squeeze at my heart. It was so painful to look at her in pain like this. “Are you okay?”

"I’m fine i guess. Don’t worry I won’t die. You’ve come to laugh at me I suppose. Well then, laugh."

"I’m not laughing. Why would I be?" I said softly, and dried her tears with my hand.

"I thought you would want to. Being the annoyingly irritating person you are."

"You should be thanking me for saving you, you know." I grinned.

"I'll thank you when hell freezes over my grave."

I rolled my eyes. "Well how ungrateful. Ah well, sadly, my kindness is never considered well. I never get repaid. Even a word of thank you is not..." I said dramatically and heaved a loud fake sigh.

"Shut your fat mouth up."

"Fat mouth?! ME?!"

She laughed. She laughed. It’s the first time I ever heard her laugh. It’s really nice, light and tinkling. Cute laugh. ^-^

On impulse, we started to walk towards her house. The atmosphere became really awkward as we had nothing to say. We were just staring down at the pavement until Yoona spoke.

"Er... Hongki?

"What?"

"How did you know I was there?"

"I was walking around and I heard noises, then your cry for help. So I  went to help you."

"Why were you walking around there?"

I can’t tell her that I was thinking about her! That would be embarrassing… "It’s where I go to when I... need to think..."

"Somehow, I don't seem convinced..."

"That’s your problem now."

We soon reached her house. "Well there you go nerd."

"I can see that. It's my house."

"See you tomorrow at school anyway. I hope not."

"Same here, bastard."

I smiled. Sometimes, she can be really cute. I turned and walked away, still smiling. I could feel an uncomfortable beating right there in my chest. I closed my eyes, sighed and looked back at her house, then slowly made my way home.

Just then, I heard a noise, then an 'Ow.' I turn around to check who it was.

Shoot. Minhwan.

 

Minhwan POV

OH MY GOD I CAN’T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW.

Just now, when I said I'd stalk him, I thought he would go home. And then he walks into the school garden and comes out with noona who's all bruised. Poor noona. :( Wonder what they were doing in there... Could they be... NOOOO!!! My innocent mind is being polluted!!!

I followed them all the way to noona's house. Yay, I know where she lives now. ^^ They talked for a bit and hyung looked so... He was looking at her with... THOSE eyes. Is he? OMG I think he is!

Could I be the only person who knows hyung's secret? I don't think so though. It's so obvious he... You know what I mean. ^^ Just as obvious as Jaejin when he suddenly becomes so attentive  during chemistry. Seunghyun seems to be turning out just like Hongki hyung... Hm, seems like only Jonghun seems... 'normal'. He does not seem to have been bitten by the love bug yet. ^^

Have I been bitten by the little bug??? I don't know ehe. My heart belongs to me and me only!!! But why is hyung being so nice to noona??? I don't like it. I want noona to be MINE.

I sound weird. :( Am I sick? Aachoo! ~-~ Yup. I'm sick. ^^ At least I didn't become weird like Hongki and Seunghyun hyung. I don't want to be like them. Why do they like noona so much? Not that I don't like her but...

Oh, Hongki is moving!!! Better follow him quick. Just when i was hurrying behind him, i bump into a stupid lamppost. Why does that lamppost have to be there? I rub my forehead. Hongki hyung must have heard noises so he turned around. Oh man. He saw me. I think in going to get a HUGE scolding now. Better run!

 

 

 

I finally updated^^

Which means...

My exams must be over right???

Yupyup

Im so happy now :)

Partay time~~~ ;)

New chapter kekeke

I love Minhwan in this chapter

;)

 

I changed my bias now haha

Not Hongki anymore :(

I like Seunghyun better now XD

HE IS MY NEW BIAS

kekeke

I like SH's personality better

HongKi is kinda mean. :(

And really ego too hehe

Should i change the names to match my bias and all that???

My friend say shouldn't change :/

But then again i wrote this story and made Hongki the main cause he was my bias

but now he's not.

so i really want to change the names according to my new FTI rankings

do you guys want me to?

I mean if you don't want to its fine with me of course

:)

New FTI Rankings (Me lol):

1.) Seunghyun

2.) Jonghun

3.) Minhwan

4.) Jaejin

5.) Hongki

Haha yup he has dropped all the way to the bottom and the others have all moved one rank up kekeke

So, do you allow me to change the name?

Say yes kekeke

 

Currently finishing a key fanfic dedicated to my 3 friends. :)

keke

And planning on starting a SHINee one too^^

Do tell me your thoughts on this. :)

 

In the previous chapter, i said i could take requests right?

Well, the offer still stands^^ 

Those who want to request

either place a comment here

or on my wall

^^

For you convenience i will state the conditions here ;)

 

- Name (or at least the character name you want)

- Male or Female?

- Idol you wish to include in your story (Best if they are from either FT Island, CN Blue, SNSD or SHINee. Although i can do others too, i prefer these groups. BEAST is now available for requests^^) :P

- Your hobbies

- At least 3 favourite things e.g Fav food, colour and music :)

- Do you want the character to be outgoing, emo, bubbly, or neutral? (or any other personality you want)

- Oneshot or series

- Plot (optional)*

- Happy or sad ending

Yup i added a few more. :) The more detailed, the better the story. kekeke. ^^

Do request :)

I love them. 

 

Comment too guys!!! 

Im really happy that i have so many subscribers and views :)

I'll update soon. ^^

FT Island & SHINee Hwaiting