Family Issue?

Saranghaeyo

 

Yoona's POV

School was normal. Since it's normal, it was boring. At least it was, till lunch. And that was where it happened. 

My class ended late so by the time I went to the cafeteria, most of the student body had already gotten their food. Which also means FT Island and Seohyun would already be eating too. I grabbed my lunch and looked around or them. 

"Yoona! Over here!" Seunghyun called and motioned for me to sit with them. The girls in the cafeteria hissed as I went to sit with them. As I got closer, I could not believe my eyes. There was a girl sitting on Hongki's lap. And it was Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon! I thought he hated her! Seunghyun looked troubled. 

I gave them a not-carish looking face and moved closer to Seunghyun but inside I could feel a pang of sadness and jealousy. What is she doing on her lap? Why isn't he pushing her off? What is wrong with the world? ( Okay that just doesn't have any connection at all) 

I tries not to look at them but my eyes just kept wandering towards the two. Hyoyeon leaned down and kissed Hongki on the lips. He didn't protest. She then looked up and smirked at me. I could feel pain, but I did not know where it came from. I tried to swallow my food, but it felt like a lump in my throat. I willed myself not to cry ad exclaimed in mock disgust, "Ugh, go get a room." Picking up my food tray, I marched towards the dustbin, dumped the rest of my uneaten meal inside and left the whole cafeteria buzzing with noise and gossiping. 

Seunghyun's POV

I felt a burning anger in myself. How could hyung do this? I thought he loved her. "Hyung, can I talk to you for a sec?" 

"Yeah sure. Babe, wait a moment okay?" Hyoyeon giggled, batted her eyelashes at him and nodded.
 
"Hyung, I thought you loved Yoona? What are you foing with... HER?" I said gesturing towards Hyoyeon. 

"Huh? Oh please. She's all yours dongsaeng. She's just not to my taste. I have better standards than that." 

"And HYOYEON is a BETTER choice?!"

"Obviously. She's more popular and fits more to my status. You can take care of Yoona. She's your girlfriend anyway..."

Now I was furious but I tried to speak calmly. "Stop speaking so irresponsibly. You know you love her, hyung, why give up?"

"It's because she loves you..." He muttered softly.

"Hyung, I broke up with her for you. Now I'm trying to gradually loose the feelings I have for her. For your sake hyung. I want you to be happy. I want Yoona to be happy." 

"How do you even know she likes me? She never confessed or said anything."

"She will in the end. But I guess what you just did with Hyoyeon pretty much killed your chances. For now."

"I shouldn't have done it... I thought... You and Yoona... I..."

"Think you'd better grab it while you can dude." I said patting Hongki on the back. 

"Y...yeah... I'll go find her right now!" He quickly pushed out of the cafeteria doors on search for Yoona. I smiled. Well, at least it was going better now.

Hongki's POV


Ugh, where is she? I asked the students around but none of them saw her. Till one of them said she saw Yoona going towards the staff rooms. I ran towards the staff rooms. I saw one of the teachers, Mr Park, walking out. I approached him hurriedly. 

"Songsaengnim, have you seen Yoona sshi?"

"Yoona has gone home to settle a family issue. Why is it urgent? I could send a message."

"No... Songsaengnim. Kamsahamnida..!"

Family issue? What happened? Looks like I might have to wait for a while.

=====================

Updated! :D

OMG im so happy you guys are commenting!

sobsob. Im like crying with happiness right now. 

Saranghae love you guys! <3