Control

Saranghaeyo

 

Hongki's POV

I saw her enter the school. I should talk to her shouldn't I? What should I say?

"Hello nerd. I hope you remembered that I saved you. So, you owe me." I shouldn't have said that.

"I don't remember you saving me from anything." Tsk tsk.

"Oh really? So rescuing you from those guys was not saving?" I moved closer to her

"No."

"Are you sure?" I came even closer and leaned onto her face. She turned red. I love this trick. It always works so well.

"A...absolutely." Ha, still in denial?

"Okay. But one day you'll admit that I did."I said winking. I leaned even closer. Too close in fact. It made me want to kiss her. Her lips were right there... She had shut eyes. Does she WANT me to kiss her? I should take this chance but...

I managed to stop myself and whisper into her ear. "See you later. By the way, you thought i was going to kiss you didn’t you? Well dream on, nerd."

That wasn’t true. I actually really wanted to... Well that experience was kinda... I just realized I can't control my feelings anymore... Wait, WHAT FEELINGS? Psh!

                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah! Why'd you invite her for!" I yelled. Oh great. My party is going to be ruined. And I only had this party because my parents were out the country. Business trip or something like that.

"What? I thought you'd like it. For her to be there I mean." Seunghyun said calmly, still packing his bag.

"You mean you'd like it! You didn't even ask for my permission!"

"I didn't ask for your permission because  I knew you'd react like this!"

Whoa, time out dude. You don't need to make a big deal about it. I'm way over reacting here. I used to be so calm, so cool and that Yoona had to come ruin me and make me so... Ugh... Am I happy she is coming? Do I feel happy? Ah, oh well...

 

 

double update today! ^^

But this is really short. :(

Tomorrow's will be longer^^

It will be about the party! 

Don't you guys want to know what happens next???

kekeke

 

well comment more and i'll post!

if not... 

hehehe *laughs evilly*

jkjk ;)

but i do hop you guys comment!

gomapsumnida~

 

Btw, im starting my SHINee fic now^^

I only just posted the forward today though.

I still need to fine tune my first chapter a bit

so i'll post it tmrw kekeke

but do read the foreword^^

komawo! :)

FT Island and SHINee Hwaiting~