darkpleasure

Pie-licious Review Shop; CLOSED- FINISHING REQUESTS

REVIEW PICKUP: darkpleasure

Title: 4/5 Intriguing. One word. Strays. Interesting.

Description: 5/5 How can I not rate this a perfect 5 out of 5 when you made such a lively , exuberant not to mention thorough description throughout the story. The reader was able to perfectly picture the scenes of your plot (Well, chapter 6 was a little too disgusting to picture) and the entire story is still vivid in the reader's mind. Chapter 6 was phenomenal! A flawless and mindblowing description of the between Luhan and Minseok was ingenious, and it doesn't even seem possible for a typical writer to describe the scenes so stunningly. (Well, unless you're the director of these kind of films that is...). I am amazed.

Vocabulary: 10/10 Monstrously long chapters with a versatile usage of vocabulary.

Plot: 10/10 Needless to say, never have I been more intrigued by a homoual relationship which all began with a fated meeting (I sense a little resemblance to 'My Love From The Stars'. The story mountain was vividly displayed throughout the story. The story started out slow and with both main characters not knowing much about what lies in the near future. You elaborated on the conflict extremely well, and therefore the rise of the story was steady and able to prompt the reader to yearn for more as he finishes every chapter. The plot twist and started at chapter 5, which started from that 'brotherly' kiss, was the start of the most epic part of your legendary masterpiece. And the flow to the ending was smooth and really wow-ing. (For a homoual story that is...)

Grammar: 9.5/10 Some minor mistakes not even worth the mention.

Flow: 10/10 From the beginning till the very end, the story wasn't plain and bland like literally every other EXO fanfiction. The flow was smooth and each chapter didn't seem too rushed as it kept a steady pace. I like the way you elaborated on perhaps every single minor detail which brings your story close to perfection, taking note of the expressions, feelings and thoughts of the persona at every speech ending. Your inspiration is there, the exuberance, flamboyance, finesse, finishing touch and conviction were all present which really made not just the flow but everything an epitome of perfection.

Effect on reader: 10/10 Intrigued. Speechless. Astounded. Wow. Mindblown.

Overall: 98/100 to be honest, I hate monstrously long stories, especially the ones tediously long about your 12 oppas, but this one was an exception. A story that embodies homoual relationships and the coveting the love of the other species of the same gender. It's mindblowing yet so subtly attractive. Just considering the time and effort you put in, not to mention squeezing every ounce of brain juice just to acquire that bit of inspiration, how can I not applaud this?