EPISODE 9

We Got Married: The Aliens Couple

 

EPISODE 9

**VID CUT**

They were entering the cute train. Mr. TG sat at the driver seats. TOP and Bom both sat at the back.

“This will be a relax ride. So just sit down and enjoy the view and fresh air” Mr. TG said.( http://www.rwgenting.com/en/themepark/rides/outdoor/antiquecar.htm)

They were sitting, relaxing while taking pictures of each other. TOP took a lot of Bom candid picture with his D7000. She laugh when she noticed that he was taking her pictures and she posed for him.

“Aigoo, honey, you are so cute” he said as he view back her pictures.

“I know” she said as she laughs and back to her positions, looking at the nice view of the lake.

“Do you want to try that TOP-shi?” Bom ask him, pointing to the Bumper Boat.

“Anni” he said. Still busy with his DSLR. She pouted.

“If you want you can ride it by yourself” Mr. TG said from his seat.

“It’s Ok” she replied.

She looks at TOP who was busy with his camera. She snatched the camera and quickly strike it to TOP to take his picture. He was surprised, is open and ‘CLICK!’ she took his surprised face.

She laughs happily. “That’s sooooo cute!” she said as she pinched his cheek.

“Yah! That’s unfair! Give back!” he said as he tries to snatch it.

Bom hid the camera behind her as she tries to push him. He hold her wrist as he still trying to get his camera.

“Ahh! Stop stop, I’m going to fall!” She yells.

In a flash, TOP held her waist quickly with his both hand. They are so close to each other. They both looks into each other eye.

-The sweet memories. But, where the hell is the camera now? - PD added

*MC1: Ommo, I feel like I was watching a drama on TV.
*MC2: Aigooo.. so mushy.
*CL: TOP oppa is a good actor isn’t he?

Bom was surprised. Her eyes almost popped out from the socket. She quickly pushed him away. Her cheek is quite red now. She quickly cupped her face with her palms. TOP was in a surprised too.

They were both in silent. Mr. TG just glare at them and smile. TOP saw his DSLR. He quickly snatch it.

“Yes! I get it!” he said cheerfully, trying to kills the awkwardness.

*CL: Ah, that awkward radar

“Yah, that’s unfair! I wasn’t notice!” she protests.

“I don’t care eh eh eh” he is mimicking their 2NE1 I Don’t Care steps. She laughs. The train stops. And they all went out.

---

“What’s next?” TOP asked.

“Boating?” Mr. TG said in a something like questioning tone.

“Of course!” she said.

They head to the boating. They line up waiting for another empty car.

“This gonna be fun” she said as she turns to TOP and smile meaningfully.

“What’s with that smile?” he asked.

“Nothing” she said and turns her head back.

---

They were on the cute 2 person’s boat. They paddle in sync for the first 5 minutes. The camera is following from their back. They are both paddle in silent.

They paddle around the section.

*MC2: Ah, they are being awkward again.

In like last 5 minutes, when they need to paddle back to the port. She suddenly had that evil smile on her face. They are few meters away from the port when suddenly she paddles like a crazy woman. TOP who’s was in surprised need to speed up to sync up with her.

“Yah! Don’t do that! My feet will cramp!” he yells at her which not even care.

They reach the port. He was breathing hard.

“Aigoo, I can’t move” he complaints.

She stuck her hand out asking for his hand to pulls him out.

“No no. let me like this for awhile” he ignored.

“No you can’t someone else want to ride too” she said as she catch his hand and pulls him out. He follows it in lazy motion.

---

They are walking near the Pirate Ride when suddenly TOP stops.

“Aigo, I think my feet are cramp already” he said as he is massaging his feet.

“You sound like an old man” she complaints but still, she sat on the empty space next to him. She looks down to his feet.

Minutes passed. Some are the fans do take a snap of their pictures. TOP was already take off his jacket.

*CL: They are wearing couple tee?
*MC1: I think so.

He glares at her who are now busy eating her cup corn.

“Ah, we are wearing the same shirt” he said.

“Eh, yah! When did you wear it?” she asked, surprise.

“Since from the hotel room”

“How can I didn’t notice it?” she wrinkled her face. She hands him her corn and quickly pulls up her sweater’s zip.

“Yah, what are you doing?!” he asked with a high tone.

“Don’t yell. Everyone will look at us. I’m hiding the shirt of course” she said, innocently.

“what, just let it be” he said as he tries to pulls down her zip.

“Ommo! What are you doing? Yah! Don’t touch me in public!” she shout as she tries to push his hand from her sweater.

“Ah! Watch wear you touch!” she yells again as she crossed her hand, try to hide her chest.

“Aigoo.. I’m sorry. But please, let us took a couple picture for once” he said. Trying to beg her with his puppy eyes.

“Arrasso” she said as she pulls down the zip.

“Can you please take our picture?” TOP pass the camera to their TG.

They strike some posed for the camera.

*MC2: Aigoo.. I don’t know why, but they really looks cute together
*MC3: They looks perfect for each other.
*CL: AGREE!

---

They are both going into a caterpillar train. TOP sat next to Bom. Minutes later the door closed and the train moves slowly.

---

The train was touring the outdoor theme park. They can see all the rides they have ride yesterday.

“Ah, that’s the scary coaster” she said as she pointed to the flying coaster that they ride yesterday.

“The one that makes you cry hard” he added and smile.

She started to fuming when ‘CLICK!’ TOP took a snap of it.

“YAAAH!” she shouts

“Aigo, lower down, everyone in another cabin will hear you.” As he said, other person who are in another cabin glare at them.

“Sorry, sorry” the three of them said.

“See, now everyone notice us” he said.

She stick her tongue out. She wears her nerd glasses and so of TOP. He hand their TG his camera. As usual, the TG took their photos.

---

“Ah, can we try that too?” she pointed to the Rio Float that are moving, floating above them.

“Sure”

“That looks like a kid ride”

“it’s a family ride. So come” Mr TG brought them to the entrance. They get into the dinosaur look train.

The train moves around the indoor theme park.

“Ah, that place is my favorite” she pointed to the Venice Gondola that they ride last night.

TOP took a lot of pictures from there.

*MC1: The view from the floating boat is amazing.
*MC2: But I will feel embarrassed to ride such a child look train.
*MC3: It’s better if you are with kids.
*CL: Anyway, they are aliens. (She laughs)