EPISODE 17

We Got Married: The Aliens Couple

 

**VID CUT**

The alien couple was lazily lying in their house. TOP was playing Wii and Bom was playing games on her iPad as she laid on TOP’s lap.

 

*MC1: Starting their day with a good skinship?
*CELEBRITY1: So sweet~

 

They were silents for a few minutes of the videos. They were both in their sweatpants, their practice outfit. Probably going to practice in a few minutes of maybe they just back from their practice.

 

Bom looks so sleepy as her eyes blink a few times and she her lips a few times to prevent her sleepiness.

She scoot up to sit on the couch and her sudden move startle TOP a bit.

 

“Tabi-ah~~” she cooed cutely and scoot nearer him.

 

Bom grabs his arms and start shaking it, asking for his attention when he just continue playing his Wii.

 

“Tabii~~~” she cooed more loud.

                “Hmmm” he groaned.

“Tabi~~~” she shook his hand more.

                “What do you want?” he asked coldly.

“Tabi~~~” she shook his hand with all her might.

 

TOP groans in anger and snap her hand away as he scoot away from her.

 

She exhaled hard and slap his hand.

“Ouch!” he whined and stop playing.

                “Hmph!” Park Bom folded her arm in front of her chest.

“Aigoo~~ What do you want, noona?”

 

*MC1: Oh, he’s pissed?
*MC2: Think so. He didn’t call her noona in this show now.
*CELEBRITY2: Yup!

 

“What do you want, noona? You are disturbing my game” his voice quite loud.

 

Park Bom pouted and slap his hand lightly. She scoot nearer and hold his arm, hugging it.

 

“Aigoo.. don’t get mad Tabi-ah~” she cooed cutely.

 

TOP stares at her with his angry face. Park Bom look up at him and snuggles onto his arms. She makes her cute face, asking for forgiveness and pouted.

 

“Okay, okay, fine. I’m not mad.” He gives up and chuckles as he smile to her cuteness.

 

*MC1: TOP always loose to Park Bom.
*CELEBRITY1: The power of love?
*DARA: *cough*cough*cough*
*MC2: Do you have anything to say, Dara-ssi?
*DARA: Nope (grins)

 

“Tabi-ah” she called.

                “Hmm” he asked as he took his juice and drink.

“You are going to do the parody of our ‘I’m the best’ right?”

                “Uhuh” he replied as he placed the glass back on the table.

“Have you prepared the dance?”

                “Not yet” he took his iPhone and start tapping to it.

“Who will you imitate as?”

                “We just discuss about it and Jiyong ask me to be her…” he showed her his iPhone.

 

Park Bom took his iPhone and she observed the thing he was showing her. She giggles and look up at him and nodded. She looks at it a bit longer and was thinking.

 

“What are you thinking?” TOP tapped her forehead lightly when he noticed she was spacing out again.

 

Park Bom straighten up and stared at him. She was silent for a few minutes and TOP brows furrowed.

 

“What?” he asked impatiently and snatch his phone back.

 

Park Bom looks at him and her smirks slowly craved on her face. She squeeze her lips together and it turns into a slit as she bites to her lower lip.

As if TOP can sense something, TOP glares at her and he scrunch his face. He shook his head and sighs.

 

“No no no. Whatever you are thinking, I’m not going to do it”

                “Waeeeee???~~” she cooed and scoot nearer and hugs his arm back.

“Noooo! I won’t do as what you are going to tell me too!”

                “Waaaee???~~” she cooed again and pouted.

 

TOP looks at her as she pouted and again. She smiles cutely until it shows her dimples and she blinked her eyes quickly few times, trying to begging. He shook his hand and tries to snap his hand away from her hug.

 

“Na-ah. You are going to trick me again” He stated and he tries to pull his arm again.

                “Nooo~~ I promise this is not a trick” she begged.

“Na-ah. No! Never!” he strictly stated.

                “Aigooo~~ Tabi-ah… This is going to be fun. Hence, you didn’t have to think about your step in the parody, right?”

“I knew it! I knew it! You are having something in your mind for the parody right?”

                “Ahh.. please… I want to see you do it!” she cooed.

“No way! Whatever you are thinking, I’m not going to do it!”

                “Ahh.. you are soooo not a GENTLEMAN!” she stressed the last word as she folded her arms in front of her chest.

               

*MC1: What silly?
*MC2: I wonder what she want TOP to do.

“FINE! I’m ALWAYS not a gentleman enough for you right?!” he suddenly shouted and pulls his hand away.

                “NEVER!” she shouted back.

“FINE! I’m not going to follow your order anymore!” he stands up and pointed to her.

 

*MC1: Oh, couple fight! LOVE IT~
*MC2: Omo, couple didn’t usually fight in this show.
*CELEBRITY1: This is fun.
*CELEBRITY2: They remind me of Ant Couple from season 1.
*DARA: They didn’t surprised me (grins)

 

TOP snatch his gym bag and starts to walk out from the house.

 

“SEUNGHYUN~” she yelled and quickly stand up.

 

Park Bom grabbed her gym bag and ran for him.

 

“SEUNGHYUN!” she shouted again as she ran to get him.

 

TOP was walking to his car and he looks through his shoulder when he heard she calls him. He snorted and keeps walking.

“SEUNGHYUN!” she shouted once again as she managed to catch his path.

 

He unlocks his car and climb in without waiting for her.

Park Bom quickly runs, open the door of the passenger seat and climb in too.

TOP tossed his bag to the back seat and she did the same too.

Park Bom panted for air as she placed her hand on her chest and was breathing hard like a pig.

 

“God! You are making me sweating before the training!” she shouted angrily and glared at him.

 

TOP snort and starts the engine. He looks behind and start reversed his car and drove away from their house.

 

“What do you want me to do?” TOP asked with a low and y tone and he glance at her.

 

Park Bom was still fanning herself as the car aircond is not enough to cool her off. Her eyes widen with his questioned.

 

Her gaze quickly turns to him. Her eyes turn into a slit. She tries to read his mind.

 

*MC1: Omo, he gave in?
*MC2: TOP always loose to Park Bom.
*CELEBRITY1: ALWAYS! Kekeke~

“What? I’m asking you”

                “Are you trying to make fun of me?”

“Nooo!” he hissed and glare at her as he drove the car.

                “I. Don’t. Believe. You” she stressed every word as she stares at him with eyes.

“What? You better tell me before I change my mind”

                “Okay!” she squealed happily and grabs his arms, hugging it back as he drove.

 

TOP took a glance at her before back to concentrate in his driving.

 

**Q&A**

Q: What do you want him to do?
BOM: Dance?(Smirk)

Q: What makes you change your mind?
TOP: Coz she’s too cute? (Smirk)

 

*MC2: Omo, why this couple were acting the same?

 

 

**VID CUT**

The couples were walking to the dance studio together, hand in hand.

 

*CELEBRITY1: Omo, they were holding hands?
*CELERITY2: Yeoppoedda!

 

TOP opens the door and they walk in together. The practice room already filled with other YG fam. The dancers were practicing.

In one corner, 2NE1 members were sitting lazily and the other corner, Bigbang were busy talking and laughing loudly.

 

Their dancer instructor enters behind the alien couple and claps his hand, attracting attention.

Everyone turns to look at him and they stand up and walk to the center.

 

“Today, we are going to practice for Bigbang’s I’m the best. But first, we need 2NE1 to show their dance routine to your sunbae so that they’ll get the steps” he instructed.

 

“okay, NOLJA!” 2NE1 cheered and Bom joins the girls.

 

The four of them lined up and facing the mirror. The instructor played the song and they start moving steps by steps according to their usual routine of ‘I’m The Best’ song.

 

The Bigbang were watching straight, try to observed and learned the steps.

 

As the girls end their routine, they face back the crowds and the instructor claps his hand.

“So now, have the Bigbang decided who are going to dance and sing for I’m The Best?” he asked the boys.

 

GD looks at s and lifted his brows, asking if they agreed. They all nodded in sync and the instructor smiles.

 

“Good. Now tell me whose going to be whom?”

                “We have decided but we don’t know if the girls will agree but according to our final decision, I’m going to be CL, TOP hyung going to be Bom noona, Daesung going to be Minzy and Taeyang going to be Dara”

“Taeyang be Dara?”

                “Yup. If there’s any problem?”

 

Dara giggles and stares at the boys. She shook her head and looks at the instructor who are now having his face scrunched as he tries to think.

 

“I don’t think Taeyang fit in this. Don’t you think so? Since Dara’s steps were not that many. Taeyang is too.. urm.. too elastic?”

 

Everyone giggles and looks at Taeyang who was puffing his face in protest. TOP poke his cheek and Seungri side hug him.

 

“Cool, hyung” Seungri convinced.

                “So who’s going to be Dara?”

“Seungri” the instructor point his index finger to Seungri.

                “Who??!” Seungri stares at the instructor with his eyes widen.

“Yup. You” he nodded and smiles.

                “No. Way.”

“Yes there’s a way” the instructor replies and chuckles.

 

*MC1: Oh, so they actually wants Taeyang to be Dara at first?
*DARA: Yup. But he’s too masculine to be me. You know, his muscle?
*MC2: Yeah! I can’t imagine it. He must did his hip dance right? God, that awkward.
*DARA: Yeah, so right!

 

He claps his hand.

“Okay yorrobeon, let us start our practice. I want for the first round, for the boys to easily learn their steps, the girls going to instruct the boys. Okay?”

                “OKAY!” the girls replies in sync.

 

The girls looked at the boys with a smirk.

GD take his placed behind CL, Seungri behind Dara, Daesung behind Minzy and TOP behind Bom.

 

The girls start to dance as the boys tries to copy their dance. They did the full songs.

 

Few hours later,

The boys were dancing the four of them together to the song. TOP looks real funny as he tries to copy the entire dance since he wasn’t that good in dancing.

 

*MC2: TOP really wasn’t good in dancing.
*MC1: He only knows how to do his finger dance.

 

The girls clapped and laughed so hard as the boys ended their dance. Dara was rolling on the floor, CL was banging the chair, Minzy was laughing till she kneel on the floor and Bom was clapping her hand as she laughs. Taeyang was joining them.

The other dancers were laughing too.

 

*CELEBRITY2: It’s so funny when boy idol dance to girl idol’s song.
*CELEBRITY1: Yup, they look like a transgender.
*DARA: SO TRUE!

 

“Good!” the instructor praised.

                “But hyung, can we shorten the song? It’s too long and the second verse dance steps is too funny for us to copy”

“I feel like a girl. Oh, so refreshing!” Daesung said as he flips his hair like a girl.

 

*MC1: Daesung never fails to make me laugh.
*CELEBRITY2: He is really funny!

 

“Oh, me too! Huh, so refreshing!” TOP replied and copied him, flip his invincible hair.

                “Right??! Oh girl, we need to go for pedicure after this!” Daesung shriek like a girl.

“And spa too! My skin is so dry nowadays, we should do facial too” TOP replied and hugs Daesung arm like a girl.

                “Oh yes! You are right, girl!” Daesung replied and they two start acting like a girl.

 

The girls back laughing at the boys. GD looks at them with a disgusted face and Seungri just shook his head in disbelief.

 

“Omo, we really need to cut it short. Or this two boys will fully transforms to girl” the instructor said.

                “Yeah! They are disgusting!” The dancers agreed from the back.

“Fine. Now let us decide the short version and practice once more. Now you can take a break” he instruct them and they nodded in sync.

 

GD follows the instructor to the sound system area and the boys back and seat near the girls.

 

“What do you think of our dance?” Seungri ask as he juggled down to his mineral water.

 

TOP sat near Bom. Park Bom hand him his towels and his mineral water. He mouthed a thank before he wipes his sweat. He placed the towel on his lap and drank to his water.

Park Bom helps him wipes other balanced sweat and TOP just keep on drinking.

 

*CELEBRITY2: They looks like a real husband and wife.
*MC1: Park Bom-ssi sure will be a good housewife.
*MC2: She sure can. She’s old enough to be married now.
*CELEBRITY1: I’m anticipating who will be her groom in real life?
*DARA: Me too!

 

The others were staring at the couple. TOP noticed they were staring so he lifted his brows, asking why. They all smiles and shook their head. When Park Bom noticed what their eyes were telling, she blushed a bit and place the towel back on his lap.

 

“So, what do you think?” Seungri ask again.

 

Seungri looks at CL as he sat next to her with his hand extend behind her on the seat.

 

“I think you both look too formal. I demand more opens and freestyle dance.” CL complaint.

                “Free style dance?” Daesung asked.

“Deh! Unnie is right. You all look too tight to the routines. I think you all should dance freely to the song” Minzy replied.

                “I guess we need to do some surprise on the stage?”

“Yup!” Dara cooed.

                “Fine. Any idea?”

“Just anything but don’t forget the routine too since the dancers will be dance to you in some part”

                “I was thinking… Oppa, I think you all can dance happily to the bridge part.” CL stated her ideas.

“Bridge part? You mean…”

 

Seungri stand up and start dancing to the bridge part. CL laughs and nodded.

 

“Yup, that part. Since the routine is too tight and I saw you all danced messily to it.” CL said.

                “Yeah. I think so. The dance is too hard.” TOP complaints.

“Neh. So then, what do you think?”

                “I think it’s great. We should told hyung about this” Daesung nodded.

 

Daesung and Seungri went to their instructor. Leaving TOP behind next to Bom.

 

“So, what the thing you want me to do?” TOP asked.

                “You want he to do something for you?” CL asked.

“Yup!” Bom said happily and claps her hand.

                “I was thinking….” Dara placed her hand under her chin and her eyes turns to a slit.

“Unnie, you wont ask for something crazy like always right?” CL warned.

                “Nooo!” Bom denies and smirk.

 

*MC1: Come on! Just told us now!

 

“Omo, that smirk! This is not good. Oppa, be careful!” Minzy warns and scoot far.

                “Yah!” Bom shout and tries to slap Minzy.

 

“So, come on, tell me” TOP catch her wrist.

                “Oh, it something simple”

 

Park Bom stand up and looks at him. She signals him with her index finger to follow her.

 

“Oppa! Don’t you think TOP’s dance on my part is not good enough?” she shouted to the instructor when they both stand in the center of the room.

                “Yeah, I think so. His hips didn’t move good enough” the instructor agree.

“I think of cutting the part off” GD said.

                “No way! That is the most important part!” Bom shouted and stomp her feet.

“What?! You mean you want me to do the dance?”

                “Yeeahh~ You got it right! Ten point for you!” she cooed happily and dance around him.

 

“Aish, no way. It’s too embarrassing for me to do it” he facepalmed himself.

                “It’s my mission for you..”

“No way.”

                “Please…”

“No”

                “Fine. Then I took it as you didn’t love me anymore…” She cooed and turns her back to him.

“Aigoo… Fine, fine. I’ll do it” he gives up and patted her shoulders.

 

Park Bom looks up to the mirror and smirk.

“GOOD! Now, let’s dance!”

 

[Caption: what is her mission and will he manage to accomplish the mission?]

 

**SHOW STAGE**

 

MC1: Omo, Park Bom is dancing?

 

MC2: I heard she didn’t really like to dance.

 

DARA: They both weren’t that good in remembering dance.

 

CELEBRITY1: Oh, I heard it too in 2NE1’s interview.

 

DARA: Yup, and it’s super hilarious to see this two old people practice their dance so hard.

 

CELEBRITY2: I wonder will he manage to dance to it.

 

MC1: If you want to know, you have to attend the concert!

 

MC2: Yorrobeon, do you want to know it?

 

AUDIENCE: Yeaaaahhh~~~

 

MC1: Then, wait for it on the next episode!

 

AUDIENCE: NOOoo~~

 

 



 

Note:

What do you guys think? He did it or not? Of course he did! Haha. Have you guys watch the fancam? It's funny! I get this idea from the vid and my friend said,


"Why not make it as his mission from Bom in WGM?" And i was like, "GOD! YOU ARE BRILLIANT!"

Anway, I want to write it longer but I think this is enough for today episode. So, what you think it's going to be in the next episode?
 

YUP! I think you alreday can guess it right? But still, I'll update this on weekend soon. What do you think?