EPISODE 14

We Got Married: The Aliens Couple

 

EPISODE 14

 

**VID CUT**

“Should we buy two or three of it?” Bom asked.

Bom showed the salad she picked to CL who are sitting in the trolley with an empty plastic bag in her hand.

“It’s okay if we pick more, didn’t you like salad unnie?” she said as she peek out through the trolley.

“Dehh..” she said as she picks another one and put it in the plastic.

CL tied the plastic and opens another empty plastic bag.

“Unnie, unnie, I want tomatoes too!” she shove her hand to took the tomatoes but her position limited her.

“Aigoo.. arrasso. Let me take it for you baby rin” Bom said as she pick a few tomatoes and hand it to CL.

CL stuffed the tomatoes into the plastic bag. Bom starts pushing the trolley again.

*MC2: They looks like mother and daughter.
*CELEBRITY 1: CL is really different on and off stage.

“We need onions and chilis” CL said as she took out her small notebook.

“Ah, onions? Oh, there” Bom said and she pushed the trolley to another session.

Bom pick up some Australia’s white onion and hand it to CL which then she stuffed into a plastic.

“I don’t want to touch the chili! It’s hot” CL protest when Bom hands her a handful of red chilies.

Bom giggles as she took the plastic bag from CL and puts the chilies in it.

“Capsicum?” Bom asked as she picked up one green capsicum and shows it to CL.

CL looks in her notebook. She looks back at Bom and nodded. Bom hand the plastic with chili and start picking a green and a red capsicums. She hand it to CL which then put it in another empty plastic.

“What else?” Bom asked while pushing the trolley.

“Urm.. kimch—“

“Oh! CORN!” Bom scream in a half loud voice and quickly pushed the trolley to another sections.

*MC1: Haha, she really loves corn?
*CELEBRITY 2: I heard she is the queen of the corn.
*CELEBRITY 3: Yeh, I can see she ate corn in almost every seasons of 2NE1 TV.

Bom busy picking up some corns. CL pouted and mouthed, corn. Bom comes back with a plastic full of corns. She was smiling happily.

“Aigoo.. unnie, you’ll be in trouble once you back to the dorm” CL said.

“Shut up ah ddokchae. I need a corn time now as we are grilling” she pouted.

“Arrasso, arrasso.” CL gives up and took the corn from Bom hand and puts it in the trolley.

“What’s next?” Bom asked.

“Kimchi” CL replied.

Bom pushed to another section.

----

“Hyung, this is the new game?” Seungri asked while he was holding a cd game on his hand.

“Yeh.” TOP replied while busying washing some dishes and utensil for their party.

“Can I play?” Seungri asked again.

“Neh” TOP replied without looking at him.

Seungri smiled happily and headed back to the living room.

---

TOP went out of the living room with some utensil in his hand and he headed to the rooftop.

Seungri was busy playing X-Box in the living room.

Minzy comes down from the rooftop and entered the kitchen. She then comes out with some plates and headed back to the stairs.

Seungri was still playing.

TOP came down from the stairs and enters the kitchen. He then enters the living room to find Seungri busy playing the racing game.

“What the hell are you doing?” TOP said in a serious tone.

“Playing game?” Seungri said in a question tone.

“What game?” TOP asked as he walks and sit on the couch.

“******” Seungri replied.

“Oh, what stage you now?”

“10”

“Oh, you are so lame” TOP said and giggles.

“What? Aish, hyung, lets compete” Seungri said as he tossed him another remote control.

The both men then busy playing games with screaming and cursing. Minzy comes down and enters the living room to find the two men.

*MC1: What are with this men? The others are busy for the housewarming preparation but he, the man of the house just sit and playing games? Aigoo…

“Oppa, what are you both doing?” Minzy asked. “Playing game? Aigoo.. this two adults” she complaints and shook her head.

“You wanna play?” Seungri asked while eyes still on the screen.

“It’s okay” she said as she sat on the couch.

She then busy cheering for them.

----

Jiyong comes out from his cars and closed the door. He opens the back door and took out a box of beer from his car. He closed the door with his feet and headed to the villa.

----

Jiyong enters the house with the big box. He headed to the living room and found the three people busy with games. He sighs and shook his head.

“Hyung, where should I put this?” he asked.

TOP turns his head to see him for a few seconds before turn his gaze back to the TV screen.

“Put it on the rooftop” he ordered.

“Ah, let me help you oppa” Minzy said.

Minzy gets up from her seat and picks up the plastic bag of sodas and they both headed to the stairs.

*MC1: Ah, good maknae!

---

Minzy comes back down and enters the kitchen.

Jiyong comes down and back to the living room.

“New game hyung?” Jiyong asked.

TOP just nodded.

“you should play too” Seungri replied.

“Aish! Loose again!” Seungri shouted.

“You’ll never win over me” TOP said as he laughs evilly.

“Only Youngbae can” Seungri mumbles out.

*MC1: Youngbae?
*MC2: I heard Taeyang nags TOP always and he always listen to him without protesting.
*CELEBRITY 2: Then TOP-shi really likes and needs someone who likes to nag him around.
*MC1: That sound so like Park Bom-shi!

Jiyong giggles.

“Let me play with hyung” Jiyong said and snatched the remote from Seungri.

“Hyung!” Seungri protest and pouted.

“Oppas, can one of you help me in here?” Minzy shouted from the kitchen door.

“Nneh, Seungri oppa will help you” Jiyong said as he kicks Seungri feet.

Seungri sighs and he walks to the kitchen.

The two older men were busy playing games. Minzy comes out from the kitchen with a few glasses and Seungri follows from the back with a flask in his hand. They both then climbed the stairs to the rooftop.

*MC1: Aigoo, the maknaes were left to do all the stuffs? The older really just like to play around.
*MC2: YG family are really closed and the maknae always get bullies.
*CELEBRITY 2: But the sunbae, the hyungs and the noonas really are cool.

-----

CL and Park Bom were finished with their shopping and headed to line up. Taeyang and Dara approached them the next and lined up together.

“Wah, what is this veggie name? it looks heavy? I wonder how much it cost?” Dara said as she pulls up CL’s pony tail.

“Unnie!” CL shouted, protest.

“Wooohh! It even have sound when you pulls it? This must be expensive!” Dara shrieked and she pulls CL hairs again.

Park Bom laughs as she putted out their groceries from the trolley.

“How much is this miss? I want to buy it too” Dara didn’t stop teasing CL and she didn’t let go her hair either.

CL was struggling to get Dara hands off her pony tail. But her positions, sitting in the trolley didn’t help her and limits her movement.

“This thing here? Her price? It’s BILLION DOLLAR BABY” Bom said as she dances to the ‘I’m the best’ choreography part.

*MC1: Is that from their ‘I’m The Best’ songs?
*MC2: Neh..
*CELEBRITY 1: Bom was dancing to her dance on the song.

“Uhh… Billion dollar baby” Dara then dance too.

*CELEBRITY 1: Now, Dara is dancing her ways on the songs too.

“Yah! You two are humiliating me” CL said as she struggles to get up.

“Aish, sit in there quietly!” Bom yells and she pushed her back to her seat.

“I want to go ouuuut!” CL pleaded.

“Sit still! Sit!” Bom command as if she was commanding a dog to sit.

CL then sit quietly and blinks her eyes. She looks like a puppy as she makes a sad face.

*CELEBRITY 2: Oh, CL looks like a cute puppy here!

Dara laughs happily while pressing her stomach. Taeyang giggles with the three girls.

Taeyang and Dara together took out their groceries and placed it on the cashier’s counter.

Bom then paid for the stuff and they starts stuffing back the groceries into the trolley.

“Unni! Let me out first!” CL protest when Bom starts loaded the trolley back.

“Quick Dara, load this trolley first. Don’t let her out” Bom quickly added more stuff into the trolley.

Dara quickly stuffed the trolley too. Taeyang just shook his head as he was holding another trolley.

*MC2: Haha, they are playing around again!

----

“Is this all?” taeyang asked when they pushed the trolley and left the mart.

“Yes” Bom said.

The four of them headed to the Taeyang’s car.

---

Bom unloaded the trolley and pass the groceries to Taeyang who the stuffed the stuff into the bonnet of his car. CL helps passed the stuff to Bom. She needed to unload the trolley fast in order for her to get out of the trolley.

When Bom lazily picks one by one bag out, CL huffed.

“Unnie! Move quickly! This thing is heaaaavvyyy!” CL whipped.

*MC1: Haha, CL was crushed by the groceries.

“Aigoo.. I’m so tired” Bom starts to move much slower.

“Ah! Don’t play with me unniiieee!” CL protest.

“Where’s Dara noona?” Taeyang asked when he can’t find Dara anywhere nearer.

“Ah, she stopped on the chair near. I’ll pick her latter” Bom said.

As the trolley start to have less stuff, CL quickly stand up.

Taeyang hand her his hand and he help her out. He lift her like she is really lite.

“Aigoo, oppa is really though man! Strong man!!” CL praised and patted his arms.

Taeyang blushed and giggles. He said thank you in a low tone.

“Aigoo, don’t use your aegyo to Youngbae, he’ll go redder” Bom said as she slapped her hand off Taeyang’s arm.

“Appa! Unnie! I’m just telling the truth” CL pouted.

Taeyang giggles. He then closed the car’s bonnet door and start heading to the driver seat. He opens the door before stops and turns his head to the two girls who are now bickering of nothing.

“Bom noona, go pick up Dara noona”

“Oh, my ssanttoki!!” Bom yells and she walks quickly to another side.

*MC1: ssanttoki?
*MC2: It’s their nickname for Sandara Park if I was not mistaken.

---

Dara was sitting with her eyes closed.

“Ssandara ah, wake up!” Bom said as she approached her.

She slaps her shoulder makes her struddled.

“Unnie ah, I’m hungryyyyy” she said and pouted.

*MC2: She calls Park Bom-shi ‘unnie’?
*MC1: Yeh, Park Bom older from her by few months if I’m not mistaken.

Bom giggles her trademark giggles. She pulls her hand to makes her stand up. She froze her body.

“Come on now ssantoki, come up. You are not the only one who is hungry. I’m now miss hunger muyer already” Bom said as she still pulls Dara hand.

Dara then stand and opens up her both hand, asking for a hug.

“What now, Dara ah?” Bom asked.

“Carries me!” Dara pouted.

*MC2: Ah, she really the mischievous Sandara.

“Aigoo.. this old woman, chincha” she sighed.

“If you don’t want too then I don’t want to walk!” Dara protest and about to sit back when Bom stop her.

“If you don’t walk now we will be late to eat” Bom threaten.

“I don’t care! I don’t want to walk!” Dara stomped her feet.

“Arrasso arrasso. Haish, this old woman is really noisy” Bom gives up and bent down.

Dara shriek with happiness and climb her back.

*CELEBRITY 3: I must be happy if I have this crazy unnies around me. Haha.
*CELEBRITY 1: We need this kind of unnies in our group to cheer us up after a tiring day, right?
*CELEBIRTY 2: Yeh, you’re right.

“Ommo, you are so heavy! Fat Dara!” Bom teased as she struggles to carry her to the car.

Taeyang and CL were laughing when they saw Bom was piggy back Dara to the car. Bom is sweating.

“Haish, you make me sweat now Dara ah!” Bom complains as she puts her down.

Dara laughs happily and ignores her as she enters Taeyang’s car. Bom then hopped in.

----

Taeyang carries in some bags followed by CL. Dara and Bom enters next. Dara brought nothing except a small plastic bags coz the Taeyang, CL and Bom had carries all the heavier bags first.

Dara slammed her body on the couch and breath hard.

“I need food! I need food!” She cheered from the couch.

*MC1: She sounds just like Park Bom-shi.

“Yah, what took you all so long?” TOP complaints, but eyes still screw on the screen.

TOP and Jiyong still haven’t finished playing games.

“Yah! Why are you two here? Playing games? Ommo, who prepared the rooftop then?” Bom complaints as she stomped into the living room, both hand on her hips.

“Ah, everything is done, chagiya” TOP said.

“Are you sure??” Bom ask again.

“Yehh..” TOP replied lazily.

“Unniiiieee!! Your corn!!” CL shouted from the kitchen.

“Yah!! I told you! Don’t touch my cooorn!!” Bom shouted as she ran back to the kitchen.

*CELEBRITY 2: It’s been a long time since her trademark ‘Don’t touch my..’
*MC2: Ah yeh, it’s really popular back on 2009.
*MC1: During 2NE1 debut year?
*CELEBRITY 1: Yeh, during 2NE1TV season 1. She really cute when she did it.

“Noona, you look so pale” Seungri said.

Seungri was sitting next to Dara, watching GD and TOP playing games.

“Ah, neeh” Dara replied.

“Why?” GD asked, eyes still fix on the screen.

“I didn’t have my lunch yet. I’m super hungry!” Dara said as she covers her eyes with her arms, trying to rest her head on the back of the couch.

---

CL and Bom bring out plates of meats and vegetables and headed to the stairs. Taeyang follows few minutes after with another bowls and climbed the stairs too.

Dara stands up from her seat and followed them.

---

Seungri and Taeyang were busy grilling the meat, sausages and some seafood too.

Dara and Bom are sitting in the bar counter while CL and Minzy sat on the counter chair, looking at the two unnies playing around.

“This is how I do in ‘KISS’” Dara said as she shook the metal shaker agrresively.

“Yah! The alcohol will go dizzy” Park Bom said as she slap Dara’s hand lightly.

“Unnie ah, if you that, the drinker will collapse in one shot” CL said and giggles.

Minzy chuckles as she didn’t really get what they are talking.

“Unnie ah, you looks like a bartender now” Minzy said when Dara keeps on shake the shaker with all her heart.

*CELEBRITY 1: Dara really likes to play around.
*MC2: I heard she was crazy only when cameras around.
*MC1: She is the fresh face of 2NE1.

“Minji ah, who makes the sauce?” Bom asked.

“Ah, TOP oppa did it” Minzy exclaimed.

“He did? Ommo, I’m scared to taste it now” CL said, jokingly.

“Ah, anni, not he did at all by himself. I help much, with the ingredients. And oh…” Minzy stops and looks around. She leans closer and put her hand on her cheek, covering ;

“Oppa google and call her omma for the recipes” Minzy whispers.

The three girls laughs upon hearing the secret.

“I knew it!” Bom said.

“Yah! What your girls are laughing at. We are sweating here! Help us out!” Seungri yelled.

“Aigoo, it’s your man job” Minzy said.

“Aish, this housewarming party is no fun at all” Seungri complaints.

“Yah! I can hear that!” Bom yells back.

Dara walks to them with a box of tissue on her hand. She helps Taeyang with his sweat as she wipes his face carefully.

Taeyang giggles as he blushed. Seungri glares at the two couples.

“Yah! Why only hyung? How about me?” Seungri protest.

“Arrasso, arrasso, I’ll help you” Minzy said as he walks closer and helps him wiping his sweat.

CL and Bom looks at each other and giggles.

“I think we should call TOP hyung and Jiyong now, the food are almost ready” Taeyang said as he flips some of the meat and put some of the cooked seafood in a big plate.

“Ah, I’ll go. CL, get the drink ready okay?” Bom command as she left the rooftop.

----

“Dampyion!!” Bom shrieked as she climbed down the stairs.

“Hmmm” TOP replied.

“The food is ready” she said as she walks into the living room.

“Ommoooo!!” Bom almost half screamed on what she saw.

*MC2: What was it? What is it??!
*MC1: Be patient MC2-shi..

----

“Where is the ice cube?” CL asked.

“In the fridge” Minzy said.

“Ah” CL took out and poured it in a big bowl and brings it to the long table that are formed by combing the small tables on the rooftop together.

“GUYS! LOOKS WHAT I BRING WITH ME!” they can heard Bom voices from the door and all of them turns to her at once.

“Awwmygaadd!” CL called out.

“Ommo!” Dara next.

“Hul!” Minzy shrieked and runs to Bom’s direction.

Minzy hugged the man in brown hair who stand behind bom, covering the man face from the camera.

*MC1: Is that Daesung-shi?

“Oppa!! I miss you oppa!” Minzy screams as she jumps while hugging the man.

“Hyung!” At last, Seungri said.

“Yo! Kang Daesung!” Taeyang greeted the man as he walks towards the man.

*MC2: Oh, I know that him!

“Ommo, oppa, when did you came?” CL asked, she was behind Taeyang.

“Just now” Daesung replied as he hugs Taeyang, and then CL too.

“Ok Ok, guys, go and get your seat” Bom ordered them as she claps her hand and shoving them off.

GD and TOP enters and take their seat as the groups walks and take their seat too.

Seungri placed the balanced grilled food and place it on the table before he took his seat too.

Minzy is glued next to Daesung, hugging his hand because of excitement.

Dara sat next to CL who sit next to GD who sit next to Seungri. TOP takes the seat on the end of the table, he looks like he is the man of the family. On his left is Bom who sit next to Minzy who is next to Daesung who is next to Taeyang.

“Thank you for coming and helping us with our housewarming party” Bom starts her talk.

“As you know, we are newlyweds and we are busy that we have no time for this thing. Sorry for the late” She added as she picks her glass of alcohol and puts it up on the air.

“And, thank you too to our Daesung who at last, agree to join us today” TOP said as he took her glass and puts in on the air too.

“You forced me too” Daesung mumbled.

TOP chuckles “Thank you Kang Daesung for coming back to us. Thank you to all who are doing most of the work for today” he shoot his gaze at Taeyang and Seungri and toss his glass to air to their side.

Taeyang and Seungri just smiled and nodded.

“So, we should eat until we full. And girls, just ignore your diet for today and enjoy up” Bom added.

“Yeah, everyone? Cheers?” TOP puts his glass to the front a bit.

Bom puts up her glass back to the air and was nodding to everyone to do the same. So everyone tossed their glasses together as the sound of glass shattered can be heard sync with the voiced; “Cheers!”

They all busy eating and chit chatting and was spending their night eating.

 


 

 


 

I've been really busy lately and I just sort of having author block? Hehehe. But here I comes. This is the update for this week. I'll try makes for the next week but don't put hope so high since my mid sem exams are around the corner so I'm going to try my best to not skip the update anymore.

Sorry if this episode is quiet dissappointing T_T