EPISODE 7

We Got Married: The Aliens Couple

 

 

Starting this episode, I try to make it looks more like the latest seasons of WGM if you are not well-known with the 1st Seasons. But still, I’m confused whether to stick with my WGM S1 concepts or using the WGM S3 concept. What say you? I’m writing this fics as the third point of view which we, the reader are the audience who watch the TV. So don’t blame me if there are no cheeky heart to heart feelings written anywhere. Anyway, leave your ideas and enjoy the show! Oh, and still, forgive me for the easy and messy english. Kekeke.



 

 

MC1: Annyeong hassaeyo yurobbun! We are back to We Got Married.

MC2: Today we have a new guest. Say hello to CL, 2NE1 leader.

CL: Annyeonhassaeyo.

MC1: What do you think about your unni, Park Bom and your sunbae, TOP oppa as a couple? Do you think they are a perfect match?

CL: Yehh, I think they are perfect for each other. They are actually a bit awkward when they are around each other in real life before.

MC2: But they look like they are good with each other on stage.

CL: Well you know, it’s only on stage.

MC3: How are they now in real life? Were they acts the same as in TV?

CL: They are better than before I think. I don’t think I can talk about it here. She smiles, meaningful.

 

**VID CUT**

“Ehh, it looks so cute. I want to watch it” Bom said as she pointed to the advertisement on the wall.

“Is it movie?” TOP ask their tourist guide.

“It’s the Moving Theatre. You both want to try?” He ask them.

“Moving theatre? I wonder how it feels” Bom said.

“Let’s try” TOP agreed as he pulled her hand. They went down the stairs to the basement level. They went through the VIP line.

The hall was filled with a dim light. They pick their own seat.

“You should wear your seatbelt and tighten it. Make sure you are comfortable with you seat.” the tourist guide warned them as he helps them with the seatbelt.

“You need to hold a grip at this thing” he pointed at the thing that looks like the car’s gear.

“Remember, don’t move too much. Just relax your body on the chair. Don’t forget to looks at the screen. Just relax like you are watching movie. Oh and yes, don’t forget to wear your 3D glass” he explained more then he move to the seat next to TOP and get on it and wear his seatbelt too.

The crew warned the audience to put on their seatbelts and wear the 3D specs. A few minutes later, the lights turned off. The hall is all dark. The screen starts. They are showing the movie of a cat going into a haunted house. Screaming voices can be heard.

*MC3: Why they are screaming?

~~

TOP and Bom went out from the hall. Bom smiled happily as she hold her chest.

“It’s fun. I want to try it again!” she said excitedly.

“If we do this again we will miss other ride” TOP warned.

“Ahhhh” she protest but still she followed both TOP and the tourist guides went out from the theatre hall.

*MC1: What is moving theatre?
*MC2: I think it’s where your seats move just like in the film.
*MC3: So you mean when the cat’s walk, they walk too?
*MC2: Aigo, not like that lah you silly. It was more like, if the cat jump, your seats will went up and down like a jump’s motion too. Arrasso?
*MC3: Ahhh.. arrasso.

**Q&A**

Q: Do you enjoy the movie?
BOM: I am! Hence, I’m excited. I really really really really want to try it again. You know, when the cat jump, I felt like I was jumping too. When the cat almost hit the ground, I felt like I’m about to fall too. Oh and when the saw were about to cut the cat, I felt like the saw move near my ear! I was like “AAHHH!” and my heart skips a beat. Very fast. I felt like I’m the cat! She is talking excitedly. Her hand move here and there while she was talking.

**VID CUT**

“Do you want to try indoor roller coaster too miss Park Bom?” the tourist guide ask them as they are having their meals.

Park Bom was all concentrating on her meal while TOP already finished his. And he was sitting next to Bom. His right hand was on her back, but not on her, just on the chair’s back.

“Another roller coaster?” he asked. He seems like protesting.

“Yeah. But this one is indoor one. The coaster moves only in this place. See” he points at the blue trails. Seconds later, a blue car moves very fast through the trails. The screaming sound can be heard. It move just like a flash.

“I give up” TOP said.

“Darling, you must to try it. Besides, we can tour this place without need to walk” Bom try to coaxing him.

“Come on, don’t be such a coward”

“You won’t realize it is moving. It will be ended in few minutes after you departed. It wasn’t as long and tricky as the outdoor one” the tourist guide added.

“Nah, right? Come once. It won’t be fun without you.”

“No way”

“Come on.. I promise I will do anything you want after this if you ride this one with me okay?” she still trying to pursue him to ride it.

Minutes later they are moving up the stairs and get onto the car. It’s quite long. The car starts with a slow motion. Since the car will be moving indoor, the camera didn’t get in with them.

~~

Bom stand at the photo booth to buy their photo.

“See, you looks funny here too” she said as she shown him the photo.

“I didn’t realize there was a camera there!” he said. Protecting himself.

“Haha, see how scary your face is. Aigooo, your face is scarier than the ride itself” Bom still laughing at him. He just smiles and then he hugs her back and they walked away with his hand hugging her waist.

~~

They are lining up with a torchlight on their hand. They get into the moving lift.

The room was so dark. It only light up with their torch. The camera is set to cat eye mode. We can hear few talking and foot steps only.

“Yah! What was that” as she move her light to the place, suddenly a ghost appear. She screams really loud and quickly hug him from the back. She was trying to hide behind him.

They keep moving. Everytime the ghost appear, she is screaming like hell. They were moving with Bom behind him. Trying to hide from the ghost which keeps appears from the darkest. It’s very unpredictable.

~~

They are walking out the door. Park Bom still hiding behind him. She looks happy that they are now out.

“It’s scary but it’s fun. I almost get a mini heart attack few times in there.” Bom gave her review to the tourist guide when he ask her if she scared.

**Q&A**

Q: Do you get scared when you both are in the ghost house.
Bom: Haish, chincha. It’s really scary. The ghost looks so real and it keeps popping out of nowhere when I torch at the wall. I can hear they were people crying at my back actually. I pity them.

TOP: For real. It’s really dark and we only have our torch as the light sources. What you aspect? Nothing we can do. We just walk where ever we want. Thank God we managed to get out from that Ghost House.

 

**VID CUT**

They are walking into the ‘Ripley’s Believe it or not’ Gallery. There are many weird and scary stuff. Bom touched some of the stuff and makes a scary face. As like she was amused with it. They were hearing to the tourist guide as he was explaining about the stuff they viewed.

*CL: Wow, the place are daebak. The stuff are really rare and urm, unique?
*MC3: CL must really like weird stuff.
*CL just laugh.

~~

“I’m tired already. I feel like there are blister on my foot! Darling ah, piggyback me please” she pulled his hand and making her cutest face. She gave both of her hand signaling him to piggyback her.

“I will die if I piggyback you you know” he said sarcastically and went off.

She stomped her feet, protesting.

“Ahjusshi, can we rest for a while.” She said.

“Don’t worry, after this, I will bring you to the activity that you can relax for minutes” he said and he smiled.

~~

 They were on a boat. The boat moves through the Venice’s look alike river.

*MC1: They look like they were in Paris.
*MC2: It’s so romantic.

The dim light showered their boat. Bom leans her back on TOP chest. He hugs her from the back. They just look like a romantic scene in a movie *The feeling of staring in a romantic movie*

“I feel like a romantic film actress” as she flipped her hair back. Showing off her superstar style.

“I’m not Park Bom, I’m Angelina Jolie” she said to TOP as she flipped her hair again.

“You are not. You looks like a woman in the AVATAR movie” TOP said. She glared and frowned.

“How dare you said like that”

“You know, that Avatar woman is really pretty. Like you”

“How dare you pictures me as that blue creatures”

“No, I mean you are prettier than she of course” he said as he cares her cheek and pulls her back into his arm. Hugging her while the boat keep moving around the fake river.

*MC1: What a nice view
*CL: TOP oppa really knows how to comfort her girl.

~~

“Where are we going next?” TOP ask the man. He show to that pole like room. They went inside.

~~

The camera is filming from the out of the mirror. We can see TOP is flying in the room.

~~

Bom’s next. She looks like she enjoy it a lot.

~~

“I feel like flying. I LIKE IT!” she said.

“But the wind looks like hardly lift you up” TOP said. She glared and pouted.

“The wind only lifts you centimeters from the ground only” she said as she stuck out her tongue and follow their TG (Tourist Guide).

~~

“Take the jackets that fits yourself” Their TG guided them as he pointed to the windbreaker hanging.

“You need to wear XL, honey” he said as he handed her a big windbreaker.

She just glared and brought her picked windbreaker to the counter to take a shoe. But because she already wears sneakers so they just hand her gloves instead.

They walk to the entrance door and gets in. they looks like they were entering a huge factory fridge. We can see the haze coming out from the door.

“Wah, it’s really cold!” he said as he hugs himself.

Park Bom was running around the room. There were few staffs went down the fake mountains with a few black tires.

“What’s that?” She asks the TG.

“Try them. Take the tire with you. Climb up the stairs. Go try” He said as he pushed her and hand her a black big tire.

She climbed the stairs. Few minutes later, we can hear Park Bom screams went down from the hills.

“That looks fun” TOP said. He took a tire and went up the hill too. Few minutes later TOP slide down the hills with a shrike.

“Haha. That was fun” he mumbles.

The photographer staff comes in to take their photos. They are posing at the gigantic snowman, the Ireland house, at the love bench and later, a fake snow were pouring down and they took photos with the fake snow drops all over them.

~~

“We sure have lots of pictures today!” she shrieked happily as she stuffed the picture into her backpack bag.

“I’m hungry already” she hugs his arms and showed her sad face.

“Aigoo… honey ah, why you always hungry?”

“I’m not that hungry. I just want to eat a snack. Can I have ice cream, darling?” she said with her best aigyeo face.

“Okay okay. Mr TG, can we stop and buy ice cream?”

Their TG looks at his watch before he answered “Okay, we still have time”.

So the three of them went to McD deserts booth.

~~

They were walking while enjoying their ice cream. TOP was a half full sundae cup and Bom with her McFlurry. They were walking near the rock climbing section. TOP stopped and looked at the wall.

“Can we play that too?” he asked their TG.

“Yes sure, it’s included in the package” he replied and went to the door. TOP followed.

“Come” TOP asked Bom to come with them.

“It’s Okay, I will wait here. My ice cream still full” she refused.

“Mine too, but I want to climb that”

“You go, I’ll watch from here. Come give me your ice cream”

“Anni, you will finish mine too” TOP teased. Bom’s eyes almost popped out because of anger.

“How dare you! I wont!” she tried to protect herself.

“Just hand that to Miss Park. Food are not allowed in here” Their TG comes to break them off.

“Alright. Here, take care of it.” He said and he walked away. Bom smiled evilly.

“Don’t finish it” He turned his head around to remind her. She noded.

“Just ‘Don’t finish’, not ‘don’t eat’” she whispered and smirked.

TOP wore all the safety belt and ready to climb. Bom sat on the bench that faced the wall. She waved at TOP who looked very serious.

“Don’t fall darling!” she shouted. TOP just smiled and waved.

He started to climb rock by rock. She shrieked.

“That looks dangerous” she said.

Although the wall wasn’t that high and TOP was already half up, she still got her worried face. She hold both her hand, she looked like she was praying. She wrinkled her face. TOP almost reach the top when he falls.

“Ahhhhh…” she said sadly. “He almost there” she added.

TOP made his peace sign to Bom. He didn’t reach the peak but he happy that he almost reach it. Bom went near the low fence that separate the wall climbing sections and the paves.

“What happened? You almost reach it!” she asked.

“My hand was really wet went I was up there, so I slipped” he said while taking off the belt.

He walked out with their TG. He approached her. She hand him her handkerchief. He took it and wipe his hand.

“Oh, we need to go” their TG said as he turned and walk.

They follow him.

~~

They were in a bowling centre.

“We are going to play bowling?” TOP asked.

“It’s been a while since my last bowling treat!” Bom said happily.

“Yes. But wait, we will wait in about, oh, yes, in about, 5, 4, 3, 2 and …” the place went all dark. Suddenly the spotlight was on and the ‘light-in-the-dark’ wall shine, the disco sound was played.

“Wah”

“It’s light-in-the-dark bowling time” their TG said.

They all checked in, rent the shoes and went to their lines. They picked their ball. The ball is shining under the spotlight.

“Who lose need to treats us lunch tomorrow!” Bom said.

“What? This is not fair. You’re an expert!”

“Sorry, voted is closed” Bom said and laugh. TOP frowned.

They compete. Bom is winning. TOP tries his best to beat her points but he has no skill.

“I really didn’t know how to play” TOP complaints.

“Come, let me teach you” Bom invite.

In the dark bowling centre, under the colorful flashing spotlight, Bom is teaching TOP some skills how to throw the ball. Bom hold his arms to adjust it. He smiled, meaning full.
-The dark bowling centre added the romantic feeling. The love is growing and it’s all in the air- Mr PD added on the screen

~~

“Yeay! I win!” Bom shouted happily. The camera zoom to the point screen.

“Lunch lunch lunch!” Bom puts her hands up, she looked like she was dancing.

TOP frowned, “This is so unfair”.

“What? It’s not my fault that you lose” she said as she walked out the centre with their TG.

“Where are we going now?” Bom asked.

“It’s already 10pm, I think you both must be tired already” he said.

Automatically, TOP yawns. “Yeah, I think you are right”

“Tomorrow we will come again and played another stuff that we skipped, okay? Tonight, have a good rest. Now let me take you to the hotel” their TG said as he waved them to follow him.