EPISODE 3

We Got Married: The Aliens Couple

 

**STAGE SHOW**

MC1: Hello everyone, we are back to another heating episode of WGM.

MC2: Hello celebrities, how are yours live as married couples? You must be enjoying your days huh?

MC3: We are happy to have all couples here. No loss yet.

MC1: TOP, what did you buy for your 2nd mission?

TOP: I have no idea what to buy so I just grab whatever I can see.

MC2: You can’t just grab whatever you want since she is you wife you know. You need to buy something special.

Bom: He did just buy it randomly.

TOP: Well, no I don’t randomly pick it. It was late you know and almost all store have closed. TOP’s trying to protect himself.

Bom: Even if there are stores open, you will pick random stuff from me. You are alien by the way! Bom stick out her tongue when TOP looks at her with ‘angry’ face.

MC1: Aish, don’t have married couple fight here. Everyone must be curious right?

AUDIENCE: YES!

MC3: Just roll the video!

**VID CUT**

TOP is somewhere middle of the street market. He is walking here and there. Everyone notice him as TOP. They are screaming and trying to approach him but he is busying himself. He is checking, stop store to store, looking for something.

“I don’t know what to buy. I didn’t even know what she likes” he is talking to himself while checking out some girly stuff at a store.

~Back to their villa~

Bom peek out through the bathroom door. She is observing the room. make sure that TOP is no longer there. She sneak out the bathroom with a slow walk like a thief. She is holding her phone too. She make her naughty smile again as she observed the room for the second time. She hold her phone with her both hand close to her chest and smile again. She get into the closet.

~Back to TOP at the street market~

He is still checking out some stuff. He is choosing a tees.

“Is couple tee is okay?” TOP is mumbling to himself. Then he shook his head.

“Nah, this is too chessy” he said and he left the stall.

He keeps checking out here and there. At one point, he stops at one stall selling accessories.

“Mr TOP, do you want to buy something?” the stall Ahjumma approach him. Seems like that ahjumma know TOP too.

“Yes. I want to buy something for my girl. Something that can make she remember me always” TOP said while he is checking the stuff sell there.

“Is she a girly type or more womanly type?” she ask again.

“I think she is an alien type” he said innocently. Still picking up one by one stuff.

*BOM: Yah! You said to that ahjumma that I’m an alien type?! You must hate your life much huh!?
*TOP: With his ‘that’s not my fault’ face.

“Alien type? I guess she is a one man type of woman?” that ahjumma said and smile. She stands and pick out something and hand it to TOP.

“This one looks more like a man like. Do you think I’m gay?” he is wrinkling his foreheads.

“No. I don’t mean like that. One man type usually likes stuff that can remind her of him. So if you give this, she probably would treasure this.” That ahjumma explain.

“Will she?” top is checking the bracelet. He smiles. He looks satisfied.

“Do you want to buy this?” that ahjumma said.

“can you pack it too?” TOP ask.

“Of course we can wrap it for you” ahjumma say as he took the bracelet. Put it into a pink gift box and hand it to TOP. TOP pay the price and thank the ahjumma with a bow.

“I’ve get her a gift. I must surprise her. Hope she didn’t mad with me anymore” TOP is mumbling while walking.

~TOP reach their home~

He opens the door and enters the living room. He went straight to the bed. He knocks the bathroom door.

“Honey, are you still in there. Open the door please” he said as he knocks the door. His left hand which is holding the gift, he hid it at his back. There is no response.

“Yah Honey! Are you still in here?” he yells. Looks impatient.

“Come out now or I in!” He warns.

“I’m coming in!” He twists the doorknobs. He peeks in.

Bom is stepping in slow motion at his back. He hit his cute .

*MC2: Yah! That can cause controversy.
*Everyone there laugh

TOP looks surprise. He turns around in a quick move. He is touching his . Bom is laughing happily.

“Did I surprise you?” she asks with her unfinished laugh.

“Yes. And I can die if I have a heart attack.” He pouted. She just laughs.

“What was that?” She pulls his hand which is holding the cute pink gift box. He pulls back his hand.

“Nothing”

“What nothing? Yah, better you give me?!” she yells. She put both her hand at her waist. Making an angry facial expression.

“No you can’t. This is not for you”

“FINE!” she yells. She cross her hand and turn her back to him.

“Ommo, is my honey angry again? I will let you look at it with one condition” he tries to comfort him by touching her shoulder. She push his hand.

“I’ll tell you if you give me one kiss” he said and he gives a big smile he haves. She turns around look surprise.

“Do you want to die?!” she yells. She push his hard. He laughs.

“I’m not playing. Here” he bows down a bit while pointed to his cheek. She slaps his cheek softly and smiles shyly.

*MC3: They are doing another skinship!

“Come on. Don’t let curiosities fills your head till tomorrow” he warns still in his last position. Waiting for Bom’s kiss.

“I don’t mind”

“Don’t lie. Come on. Quick. I’m tired already” he said. Bom looks at him for few minutes. Without he realizes it, she snatch the box and run away with a big laugh filling their room.

“Yah! You cheat!” he yells and he chase her.

 They are running around the big room. Bom’s laughs and TOP’s screams is filling the room, making a background music for the moment. The screen is with slow motion and the PD adds “the moment of a newlywed first night” words on the screen.

Bom is still running while struggling to open the box. She runs through the stairs. They are both at the rooftop. There is rooftop’s swimming pool, four lounge chair at the side of the swimming pool. There are mini bar and a barbeque griller at the other corner of the rooftop. She stops at the end corner near the outdoor dining table. Hugging the fences and panting for air. She is sweating since she runs fast. A minute later she is pulling the box lid. She is examining the contains when TOP approach her and also panting for air.

“Wah, who is this for?” she ask without letting TOP rest. she is showing the box to TOP.

“For my woman” he said. Still panting for air.

“Who? Wow, she must be lucky” she says and looks excited with the contain.

“Yup. Do you want it too?” he ask while standing straight. Looks cool again. Calm.

“No. Just give it to her” she push the box back to TOP and is walking away along the fences.

“Aigooo.. You didn’t like it? It’s yours” he said while pulling her hand. Then he took out the bracelet and wear it to her wrist.

“It’s mine?” she ask. Pulling it near her. She smile happily. She is caressing the bracelet with a shining eye.

“Yes. Keep it! Don’t lose it arraso?” he warns her.

“Yes, sir!” she is mimicking TOP’s “Yes,Sir!” style.

He laugh and cuddle her. She is smiling. Still observing her new gift and smile. Suddenly she pulls his T-shirt’s collar. Causing TOP pulled to her. The camera is zooming out. Now we can only see TOP’s back which is bowing and Bom’s high pony tail hair.

**SHOW STAGE**

MC2: Ommo, what they are doing?

MC3: Are you two making out during the filming? Aigooo…

MC1: This Aliens Couple for sure is making a lot of skinship in a day.

TOP: There are no rule saying no skinship allowed during the filming. He laughs happily. Bom is laughing to.

MC1: Bom-sshi, are you happy with his gift?

MC3: The bracelet looks like men’s.

BOM: I’m happy. Since it’s my first time to get something from him. It wasn’t that boyish actually. It’s a uni and it’s cute. See, there is a love tag here. She show the tag.  But to be honest, actually,  I expect a couple rings from him. She smile evilly and glaring at TOP.

MC2: Is that the bracelet?

BOM: Yes. She shows her left wrist which she is wearing the bracelet that TOP gave her. (http://welovebom.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/201109040924171001_1.jpg , http://welovebom.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/5a87e428f2ead14bcefca306.jpg , http://welovebom.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/thumb_rmity201109021509561668.jpg , http://welovebom.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/314966_246369858733278_200151416688456_651229_1699906566_n.jpg )

MC2: Every girls want to get a couple rings from his man.

MC1: Are you planning on giving her a couple ring, TOP-sshi??

TOP: I didn’t think about it yet. Well, you know, she already have a couple rings with her members. TOP pointed to Bom’s hand.

Bom show her hand and the camera is zooming to her 2NE1 couple ring. She is shaking her hand and smile.

BOM: But I still want one from you!She said and glare to TOP

MC3: So TOP mission is accomplished. How about yours Bom-sshi? What did you buy for TOP?

BOM: She laugh with a low tone. It’s a surprise.

MC1: Let us finish with their day.

**VID CUT**

Bom is hugging TOP waist while he is resting his arm around Bom neck. They are walking down the stairs. They enter their room. They are heading to the bed. Bom pulls away her hand and she walk out of the camera view. TOP is waiting at the bed, looking straight like a girl’s about to face her first night.

*MC3: Where she goes?

Bom comes back into the cam view holding a black small box.

“Here. This is for you” she handed the box to TOP who is still waiting. He took the box and bow.

“Open it” she orders him while she pulls a chair nearer to the bed and sit in front of him which still examining the box.

“I’ll open it” he tore the wrapping and open the box lid. He took out a black hard casing. Looks like a sunglasses. He pulls out the contain. It’s really a sunglasses. A rayban sunglasses. (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WJaSX5tQwlI/Tl9f0KSoRwI/AAAAAAAAHh8/V2HI_BOilQ8/s1600/top+airport+calvin+klein+new+york+photo+shoot+bigbangupdates+4)

“Try it!” she push his hand that is holding the spec to his face. TOP follows her order and wear it.

Suddenly Bom burst in laughing. The room is filling with Bom’s laugh again. She is laughing out loud, pressing her stomach and pointing her finger to TOP’s face.

“You really look like an alien!” she said in her laughs. TOP is playing with some facial expressions which cause Bom to keep on laughing. She almost falls from her chair.

“Yah, stop it you Alien. My stomach is really hurting now” She yells while pressing her tummy.

She stands up and went to the couch to take her Stich Softtoy. She is hugging it and she lies on the bed.

“I really need a rest now. You too darling. It’s already late” she orders as she close her eyes.

TOP is looking at her with a smile. “Where is my goodnight kiss, honey?” suddenly he asks.

In a second, a pillow hit his face. TOP is laughing now. His husky laugh is filling the room. He stands up and goes into the closet.

**Q&A**

Q: Why you bought him a gift?
BOM: Actually, I get the same mission too. But I already prepared one before I get the text. Since I didn’t have a boyfriend so I just keep it all this time. This is the time for me to use it. She gave a happy smile.

*MC2: When did you bought it?
*Bom: I bought boy stuff if I find it interesting. And I just keep it in my closet.
*MC3: She must be desperate to have a boyfriend.
*Bom: Yah! I’m already 29 and there is no wrong okay. Haish..
*MC1: Haha, she is right. You must get jealous that she give him a gift since your wife didn’t give you one.
*MC3: My wife did. But when she is only in her mood.
*Everyone laugh

Q: Did you like her present?
TOP: I am. Although she laugh and said I looks like an alien, I will wear it soon. He smile happily and lifted his left brow.



 

 

I write this one in two hours. I expect it to be longer but I choose to keep the ideas for another episode of my TOPBOM WGM. Kekeke cheeky I plan to post another one today. Wait and finger crossed. Hihi

This time I use hanging ending with no goodbyes. And thanks for the comments and informations about the new WGM! I really appreciate it! When I read your comments and infos, my mind is flowing with a new idea. Teheeee enlightened

I'm sorry if anyone mad at me when I said he really looks like an alien wearing that Sunglass. But, well, he is. Kekeke. The bracelet and the sunglasses idea pop out when I was researching for more TOPBOM moment. I realised that she did start wear the bracelet around 1 Sept, and so of TOP's wearing that sunglasses on 1 Sept. Haha. I'm just saying. Don't kill me. This is a FF anyway. Just enjoy the show!  heart

 

CREDITED TO http://welovebom.wordpress.com and http://www.bigbangupdates.com