EPISODE 8

We Got Married: The Aliens Couple

 

EPISODE 8

**VID CUT**

They reach their hotel room.

“This will be your room.” Mr. TG. Open the door for them.

“And that, will be my room” he pointed to the room next to them.

“Enjoy your stay” he added as he passed the key and leave them both.

Bom entered the room. She was amazed with the room. It’s a quite large room with a living room and a bedroom separated with a sliding door.

Bom lay down on the bed. “Ah, this feels so good!” she said. She closed her eyes showing she is enjoying it.

TOP went to the bathroom to clean himself. He comes out moment later with a new loose white t-shirt and a pajama trunk. He turns on the TV and sat on the sofa.

“Have you changed?” Bom asked him while she walk out the sliding door. He just nodded.

Its Bom turns to clean herself. Few minutes later, she went out with a loose big t-shirt that covers herself from the top till her knee. Still got her eyeliner on

*MC1: Ah, when will we see Park Bom’s face without make up?
*CL: She didn’t like to show her bare face on TV.
*MC2: Yeah, I remember she didn’t too on 2NE1TV.

Bom went near TOP and sit on the couch too. They are both watching the TV silently. It’s almost 12 am when TOP turns his head to Bom which are still glued to the TV. He looks at her from top to the toe.

“What are you wearing?” he asked. Been bother by his voice, Bom’s turn his head to him.

“What?” she asked back.

“I ask, what are you wearing?”

“My pajamas” she said, innocently.

“Is that thing call pajamas?”

“Neh. Why?” she asked, innocently still.

“Don’t you think its show too much skin?” he asked back with an unreadable face.

“What do you mean? I always wore this” she said with confident.

“Aigooo… What an innocent noona. Honey ah, it’s very cold here, you shouldn’t wear something like this. Go wear your pants!” He demands.

“I don’t bring one for today” she said as she scratched her head.

“Aigoo.. I really can’t stand this.” He said as he pulls her hand to stand up.

“Yah, weyyo?” she asked and stands up.

“Don’t blame me if anything happens to you noona” he said as he lifts her on his shoulder and walk into the room.

*MC2: Ommo! What are they doing??! It’s not allowed!
*MC1: Yah! Put that woman down, you kid!
*MC3: Aigooo.. This couple going to be banned.

“Yah! Put me down!” Bom struggles to get down but he, almost like throwing her, on to the bed.

TOP walks to the door and slide it to close.

-What are they doing? A real honeymoon?- PD added

“Ahhhh! You crazy kid!” Bom shouts from the back of the door.

“Ouch! Noona, don’t do that!” TOP voice appears seconds later.

 

**SHOW STAGE**

MC1: Aigoo, what they do?

MC3: They really heat up the show.

MC2: I can’t say no to the statement.

CL: It’s not allowed to sleep together right?

MC1: Not in the camera view.

Celebrity 2: Ommo, is that mean they can if the camera not with them?

The three of the MCs just lift up their shoulders showing they don’t know.

CL: Aing, I don’t know. She is mimicking GD.

 

**VID CUT**

“Darling! Wake up!” she said as she jumps on the bed.

“Give me another 5 minutes” he groaned and turns to other side of the bed.

She jump down and sit on the bed.

“What 5 minutes? It’s almost late! I want to play again!” she shouted as she smack his .

TOP turns around facing her. He hugs her waist. He smiled.

“Okay” he said and quickly pulls her down and the comforter ups to hide them.

“Yah! That tickling” she shouted from under the comforter.

*CL: Ommo, what are they doing again?
*MC1: Aigoo.. This kid.
*MC3: Yah! Take off the comforter! We want to watch that too!
*MC2: You ert! She smacks MC3 head.

----

Bom was wearing her cute 2NE1 sweater and a white t-shirts underneath. TOP went out from the bathroom wearing the same white t-shirts as Bom. He took his leather jacket and wears it.

“Check your stuff, make sure nothing left behind” Bom command him. He nodded and went to the bedroom.

TOP came out with his backpack on his shoulder. They walks together to the door and went into the lift.

“Mr. Chan (Their TG) said that he waits us at the hotel’s café for breakfast” Bom said as she was looking to her iPhone. TOP nodded. They just stand in the lift, silently.

*MC2: What’s with the sudden silent?
*MC1: One moment they talk a lot, but at another moment, they look awkward together.
*MC3: Aliens couple by the way.

---

They both arrived at the café and were looking for their TG. He waved at them when he saw them. They walks to his table and sat.

The waitress come and wrote down their order then she left.

“Where are we going today?” Bom asked Mr. TG when another waiter came with their coffee.

“We are going to finish the tour and leave. It’s almost 10, we better move quickly after the meal” Mr. TG said.

---

They arrived at the door into the fake cave.

“Are you ready for another roller coaster ride?” Mr. TG asked.

“Yeay! Of course. Ne ga su mun rollercoaster ride” Bom said and sing and she took her hoodies up showing her swagness.

They walked down the stairs. It has the signboard “Sungai Rejang Flume Ride”.

“This ride going to get your shirt wet a bit but doesn’t worry, the air room is provided to dry it out” Their TG warned them.

They ride arrived and they both get in.

“Take a good grip on this understands? I will wait for you both at the end of this ride” he said pointed to the steel in front of them and wave as the car moves.

The camera are on their back. TOP is sitting at the front and Bom is in the middle. The car moves so slow. As it went out the cave, they are now on the same lake as their Flying Dragon ride yesterday. The car moves so slow that they can relax a bit.

The car reach the first peak point. TOP was surprised and quickly grip the handles and lean back. He was so hard like a stone. Bom laid down, looks relax.

“Ommo, this looks scary” TOP said as they almost reach the peak.

“YAAAAAAHH!!!” They both shouted in a scary way as the car slide down the from the peak. The water splash into the boat.

*MC1: Woaaaah!

“Ahhh! I’m all wet!” Bom yells as she wipes her hoodies.

“!” TOP swore from his sit.

*MC2: It must be cold.

They are busy drying themselves when they reach the next peak.

“Ommo, here we goes again” TOP warned.

They reach the peak and here it goes again, the car slide down in extreme. They both screams in sync. Another splash going in.

Bom laughs so hard as she stomps her feet. The car swing right to left.

“Stop it noona. The ship is unstable when you laugh like that” he said as he glared at her which is sitting at his back.

“Okay okay.” She said.

“But your hair, it’s too funny” she said and she laughed again. Pointing to his hair. His hair all down now making it looks like ‘Harry Potter’ hair in season 1.

The car moves into the cave back. They get off the ship and walks into the air room. Minutes later, they went out, dry. Their TG was waiting for them.

“Ah, your hair looks cute Mr. Choi” he said and smiles, meaningfully.

“Isn’t it? I told him so but he got mad at me” she said and she giggled. TOP gave his death glare to Bom but that didn’t stop her from giggling all the time as they walk.

“Do you want to ride another roller coaster?” Their TG asks them.

“No no! I have enough” TOP said while making his surrender hand.

“Alright then, lets try all the non thrill rides okay?”

“Ah, I know one for you all to fully dry your shoes and clothes” he added