EPISODE 12

We Got Married: The Aliens Couple

EPISODE 12

 

*Vid Cut*

TOP is leaning on the couch alone with his MACBOOK on his lap, playing games. His phone beep, he took it from the coffee table and touches it. He smiled.

---

Park Bom unlock the door, twist the door knob, push the door and peek inside, she walks inside with her luggages.

She walks to the living room to see TOP is busy with his games. She smirks. She just walks away from him, which still not notice her.

She drags her luggage up to their bedroom.

---

She pulls the luggage into the walk-through-closet, left it beside her own side of the closet. She took with her hang on sleeveless shirt and her favorite short.

---

She went down the stairs; completely change into her white hang on loose shirt with a messy writing on the face and a black short. She skips down the stairs while humming. Headed to the kitchen.

She went out from the kitchen with an apple and a bottle of mineral water in her hand; she headed to the living room. Which, there is TOP there, still not noticing her. He was drawn in his game world.

She presses the cold mineral bottle onto TOP cheek. TOP quickly pulls himself away; push the water bottle, eye still on the laptop. She giggles and put the bottle on the coffee table. Take the TV remote and turn on the TV.

The headphone he had on maybe had blocking all the sound around him making he still not noticed her present. She looks at him and smiles, eye back on the TV.

---

Minutes later,

Her eyes is half closed. She blinked few times to makes herself awake. But she failed, she slowly dozing off to a good sleep.

Her head press back to the black leather couch. Snoring softly.

Minutes later,

Her head slipped from the couch and land on his shoulder. He’s startled. Looking at his left to found the red brown hair woman is sleeping cutely with her lips closed together. He smiled.

He adjusts her head on his shoulder to make it more comfortable. She groans. He froze; worried that he might awake her. But her eyes still closed. He chuckles on how cute she is when she is sleeping. He brushes her bangs.

TOP went back with his games, continue playing. Bom smile in her sleep, comfortably sleep on the warm heat from his shoulder.

*MC2: Ommo, that’s so sweet…

---

Bom brushed her eyes, lift her body a bit using her elbow to support her weight. She examine around. There’s no one there. The TV still on.

She quickly back to the sitting position, examining around.

*CELEBRITY 1: Aww, her half asleep face is so cute!

She her dry lips with the tip of her tongue. She brushes her bangs up.

“Ah, you are awake now” she heard a husky voice interrupted her peaceful wake up scene.

She twist her head to see TOP who was walking down the stairs with his pajama on.

“Had enough nap, dear my alien?” he said while smirking in form of mocking her.

“Ah, yes” she said, ignores his mock.

She stand up and walk to the table.

“You cook?” she said when she saw there are few dishes on the dining.

“No, I bought it” he said, honestly.

“Let’s eat then” she said as she walks through the kitchen.

---

She cleans and washes her face. He comes in to the counter, open the cabinet and took out two sets of chopstick.

She walks back to the dining table.

---

They were eating quietly. Both gave their full concentration on the food. They really looks alike; how they chew the food, how they pick the food and how they were looking at the food.

*MC2: Ommo, if this is not for the show, I would say that they are born for each other (She giggles)
*SEUNGRI: Sometimes I noticed how they resemble each other.

“Let me do the dishes” Park Bom offers herself as she took this bowl from his hand.

He nodded. Bom continue picks up the plates and brings it to the kitchen.

---

Bom wash the dishes silently. She’s done with it. She puts the wet dishes on the dry rack and switches it on. She took the wipers and wipes the wet sink.

---

TOP watched the TV. With both of his hand up on the couch.

Park Bom enters the living room. She ok the empty seat at TOP’s left, with his hand behind her.

They have their serious face on as they were watching the News slot.

Park Bom lay back to the couch. Her hair touched his hand. He slowly caresses her hair as their both eyes still glued on the TV.

*MC2: Oh, I wish my husband will caress me like that.

“Bomie-ah, I have something for you” TOP suddenly said, throw his sight to her side face.

“Hmm?” she replied with a humming.

“Do you want it or not?” he asked again, he sneak his hand to the side of the couch, grabbing something.

“What is it?” she asked, glance at him and look away.

“Close your eye” he said as he turns away to grab the thing.

“Why? Is it a couple ring for me?” she asked and giggles.

Still, Park Bom closed her eyes according to his command. She smiled while waiting patiently for him.

“Aigooo, darling-ah, hurry up” she said as she shook her both shoulder showing her impatient.

“Wait wait. Okay, now open your eyes” TOP command as he looks at Park Bom, holding a cute polka dot paper bag.

“Uh, what is this?” she said as she snatch it from TOP hand.

“Yah! I haven’t yet give it to you properly” he yells.

“Ah, that don’t need” she said as she impatiently stretch the paper bag to open it.

“AAAAAHHHHH!” she shouts in excitement.

“Ya! When did you buy this?!” she still shouting to him as she pulls the thing out of the bag.

It’s her wanted wooden doll in cheongsam that she used to shows him during Episode 6

*MC1: Oh, it was that doll.
*MC2: I thought he really won’t buy it for her.

“Are you happy now?” he asked and smiles.

“Absolutely” she said happily as she examine every inch of the doll, excitedly.

“Am I the best husband now?” he asked, smirk.

“Yes! Tee-Oh-Peee is the best husband in the world!” she shout happily.

He laughs happily at her cute response.

“I am what? I can’t hear you” TOP mock.

“Choi SeungHyun is the best husband in this entire world! Tee-Oh-Pee yo!” she said as she’s mimicking his signature style.

He laughs happily.

“You are so cute” he said as he pinch her cheek.

She smile and looks at him, seductively.

“Ommo, don’t look at me like that” he said.

She smirk and still used her seductive glare.

“Aish, chinca, don’t. You’ll be in danger if I can’t hold back” he said, in a warning.

“Pabo!” she laughs.

She slaps his hand and quickly hugs him happily.

*MC1: Ommo! Skinship again!

“Aigoo… Honey ah, aish, don’t blame me now” he said as he chuckles.

He pulls Park Bom, making her stand and quickly pulls her with him. She follows him with a nonstop laughs, they disappear to the upstairs

*MC2: Ommo, what are they doing?
*SEUNGRI: WHERE ARE THEY GOING?
*CELEBRITY2: This alien couple, haish.
*SEUNGRI: I’m so going to report them!

*Q&A*

Q: Are you happy that he really bought the doll for you?
Bom: Absolutely! I just joke around about wanting him to buy me that. Never knew he would bought it for real! She giggles in her very cute ways.

*CELEBRITY3: Ah, she’s really cute.

Q: When did you buy the doll?
TOP: Remember that time when I disappear from her? Yes, that time. I knew she didn’t mean it but I just feel like buying her something. He smile and chuckles.

*CELEBRITY1: Oh, he’s so sweet and hot!
*SEUNGRI: I can give him your number if you want.
*MC1: Aigo, don’t flirting around here.
*MC2: Haha

 

 


For this week update, please read from chapter 11.
And sorry for writing such not-as-you-expected to be mushy scene. I'm such no cool. Tsk.
Sorry too for just the two updates coz I'm lacking of idea for this story. T_T
I'm trying my best for back-to-back update every weekend for this. Sorry if I can't make it nor post as fast as I can. BIANADA~~